Author Topic: You happy Warren G? I BOUGHT YOUR ALBUM!!!!  (Read 1662 times)

Sikotic™

Re: You happy Warren G? I BOUGHT YOUR ALBUM!!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2005, 10:11:41 PM »
He threatened legal action, that's shitting on the fans if you ask me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jawa 31

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2005, 11:20:33 PM »
Man ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THIS CD IS AWSOME, ONE BEST I HEARD THIS YEAR NO QESTION

Okka

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2005, 03:52:00 AM »
Fuck That!! I don't support artist that dont let me bootleg thier shit!!!!!!!!!!

::)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2005, 05:08:46 AM »
He threatened legal action, that's shitting on the fans if you ask me.

That's shitting on BOOTLEGGERS in his eyes....because most artists wouldn't really consider someone a fan who bootlegged their music and didn't buy it. So that's definitely not shittin on them.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2005, 06:04:39 AM »
but as far as im concerned - or at least from MY understanding - bootlegging is when you download that album and SELL it to others - or give it to others as a present...

but what does dubcc do? to me its like a source to listen to albums i couldnt listen to in other ways... which means rare shit or new shit

and in the case its new shit: i REALLY want to listen to it, take my time, and make a descision: buy it or not buy it

isn't it the same like in a store? if you ask if you can listen to that cd for a sec?
i think it is - maybe its a lil deeper

and IF i listen to it in ANY way - at home or in the store - and decide: nah, i wont spend 15€ on that CD
then, whose fault is it?

im sorry to say, but it's the artist fault b/c he disappointed me obviously

im not trying to talk about this warren g situation here - i wanna keep it general
but in warren g's case: well, he prejudices dubcc like we will SELL that shit on the streets and he will lose money over it - but this isnt true at all
actually WE are the fans - it will be hard to find bigger westcoast fans than us
so from my point of view he shouldnt be hatin on the "bootlegging" situation here - instead he should TRUST US!
and he should agree or understand if WE dont buy his album then HE failed

but other than that: i dont think the album is that bad and i will buy it very soon,
so i dont agree with the ones hatin on it
but on the other hand its STILL DISAPPOINTING :'(

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2005, 07:12:34 AM »
I always support Warren G to the fullest by downloading and stealing every album of his I can.  Since he's talking all this shit though, that's the END OF THAT!  I will refuse to steal another album from this guy, he just lost me as a thief.  Fuck him.  Trying to make money and shit. 

rik

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2005, 01:01:41 PM »
Fuck That!! I don't support artist that dont let me bootleg thier shit!!!!!!!!!!

::)
i wasnt serious  ::)

Diggfinger

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2005, 05:00:53 PM »
I ain't buying that shit. I don't support artists that like to shit on the communities that promote them.

the fuck u talking bout?? They named him a Legend in Long Beach because of all the support he showed them. Stop hating asshole

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2005, 06:18:29 PM »
i dunno what yall are talkin about, yeah this CD lacks some "hard" tracks but its pretty dope in a "doing my homework / cleaning the house" type of way... i can understand why yall are mad at him for singling dubcc out, but fuck that, i love warren and this is actually my fav. album from him since "I Want It All," to me this is behind that and the original regulate.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2005, 06:32:22 PM »
I ain't buying that shit. I don't support artists that like to shit on the communities that promote them.

the fuck u talking bout?? They named him a Legend in Long Beach because of all the support he showed them. Stop hating asshole

First off, who the fuck are you? Secondly, raise off these nuts, faggot. Third, I'm 10 times the Warren G fan you are, I don't care if he won the Novel Peace Prize, he knows his album sucks and wants to get every dime out of it by keeping people from previewing it.

Keep hummin' on his nuts though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2005, 06:44:14 PM »
I'm not buying it.  I'm a huge fan, but I don't consider this album worth my 12 bucks.  The only tracks I'm really feeling are "In The Midnight Hour," "I Like Dat There," and "Garilla Pimpin."  The rest of it is mediocre or just sucks.

herpes

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2005, 07:39:44 PM »
so warren stopped the bootlegging of his album here.  Lets say those people that were going download it go out an buy it now. Warren gains a extra 20 sales.  Big deal he wont even sell over 10,000 copies, besides people here, is anyone really checking for warren g anymore

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2005, 07:57:54 PM »
so warren stopped the bootlegging of his album here.  Lets say those people that were going download it go out an buy it now. Warren gains a extra 20 sales.  Big deal he wont even sell over 10,000 copies, besides people here, is anyone really checking for warren g anymore
Its true.  And I kinda feel bad talking shit about the album, but after like what 3 or 4 years with no new album, and his consistency in the past, I was just let down with this one.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2005, 12:12:35 AM »
btw, there were like 5 wack tracks on this album. the rest was pretty good.

that doesnt make it worth 17.99...
imna have to agree with 'em... no worth $17.99

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2005, 02:31:10 AM »
I don't care if he won the Novel Peace Prize.

lmao  ;D