Author Topic: tears of joy my friends a cocksucker is dead  (Read 178 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
tears of joy my friends a cocksucker is dead
« on: October 12, 2005, 05:37:38 AM »

Ghazi Kanaan Commits Suicide
Syria's interior minister, who was head of the country's military intelligence in neighboring Lebanon for nearly 20 years, has committed suicide, according to Syria's official news agency.

Ghazi Kanaan's death was reported Wednesday, days before the expected release of a United Nations report into the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

"The minister of interior died in his office this afternoon after committing suicide and the authorities are investigating the incident," Reuters quoted SANA the Syrian Arab News Agency as saying.

Hours before his death, he had been interviewed by a Lebanese radio station after he called to refute allegations that he accepted bribes and payoffs while in the Lebanon post.

He was among those interviewed as witnesses by a German prosecutor heading the U.N. investigation into Hariri's killing -- a prominent opponent of Syria's presence in Lebanon.

Hariri's death sparked a wave of protests in Beirut of what many viewed as a decades-long occupation, which helped lead to Syria's announced withdrawal from the country in April.

A report from the U.N. inquiry is expected to be released within the next 10 days.

Just before news of Kanaan's death, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad told CNN's Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview that Syria had no involvement in Hariri's death, and it was impossible for him to have ordered it.

But, he said, if the U.N. probe concluded that Syrians were involved, then they would be regarded as traitors and should be charged with treason and face punishment, either through the Syrian judicial process or by an international court.

In July, the U.S. Department of the Treasury said it had frozen Kanaan's U.S. assets, alleging he was involved in Syria's military and security presence in Lebanon.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 05:44:29 AM by Cedars »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: tears of joy my friends a cocksucker is dead
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 05:40:18 AM »
who is ghazi kanaan (not mentionning all the massacres and assassinations he ordered)

During the Lebanese war, intelligence forces under Kanaan's command established their headquarters in Anjar, an Armenian village in the Bekaa Valley where, in the 18th century, Lebanese prince Fakhr al-Din defeated the Ottoman ruler of Damascus and imprisoned him in a cage. Additional bases and detention facilities have been established in West Beirut on Sadat Street and in the Ramlet al-Baida neighborhood near the Beau Rivage Hotel, in Tripoli, Chtoura and Hazmiyeh.

Kanaan is credited with gradually tightening Syria's grip over the Lebanese government during the 1980s by cultivating alliances with members of Lebanon's militia elite. In 1983, Kanaan ordered his militia allies to torpedo the May 17th Agreement between Lebanon and Israel that was brokered by former U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz. In 1984, Kanaan masterminded the February 6 mutiny in West Beirut that led to the breakdown of the Lebanese central government and the withdrawal of multinational peacekeeping forces, including U.S. Marines, from Lebanon.

By the late 1980's, Syrian influence pervaded throughout the country as militia leaders of all sectarian persuasions came under Kanaan's influence. Those who resisted Syrian influence were either assassinated like Hasan Khalid, the Mufti of Lebanon's Sunni Muslim community, in 1989 or abducted and imprisoned by Kanaan's forces like the leaders of the Sunni Tawhid al-Islami movement and the pro-Iraqi wing of the Ba'ath Party in the mid-1980's.

Kanaan's most significant achievement during the 1980's was his successful effort to lure collaborators within the predominantly Christian (and ostensibly anti Syrian) Lebanese Forces (LF) militia. This process began in 1985 with the defection to Syria of LF Commander Elie Hobeika and culminated with the decision of LF Commander Samir Geagea to collaborate with Damascus in October 1990, when Syrian forces invaded East Beirut and ousted the constitutional government of Lebanon headed by interim Prime Minister Michel Aoun.

After Aoun's removal from power, Syrian control of Lebanese politics became complete. Since 1990, Kanaan has literally become the "king maker" in Lebanese politics as the election of the president is strictly subject to his official approval. In October 1995, just weeks before the expiration of Lebanese President Elias Hrawi's term in office, Kanaan attended a party hosted by former prime minister Umar Karami and announced to the numerous MPs present that they were to amend article 49 of the constitution and extend Hrawi's tenure for three more years. According accounts of the evening, published by Mideast Mirror and al-Hayat newspaper on 2nd October 1995:

'Kanaan then raised his hand, saying that the vote would take place by a raising of hands and would not be secret . . . Everyone looked as if they had just been through a cold shower . . . The party broke up early. Presidential hopefuls departed with their wives, one complaining of tiredness, another saying he had a headache.'

Less than a month later, the parliamentarians obediently convened and extended Hrawi's term in office. More recently, Kanaan personally oversaw the formulation of a new law late in 1999, which strongly preordained the election of pro Syrian candidates in Lebanon's parliamentary elections in August 2000.

Kanaan's power extends far beyond his political capacity. Due to the extensive network of Syrian intelligence officers and local operatives under his command, little of importance happens in Lebanon without his knowledge. The commander of Lebanon's Sureté Générale, Maj. Gen. Jamil Sayyed, reports directly to Kanaan, often bypassing the civilian leadership of the Lebanese regime. Since Kanaan has the power to order the arrest and indefinite detention of anyone in the country, he is the most feared man in the Lebanon.

Kanaan, known to his associates as Abu Yo'roub, has used his influence for personal gain as well. His involvement in narcotics production and trafficking in the Bekaa Valley, counterfeiting and other illegal activities have made him a very wealthy man. With the shadow of Syrian power lurking behind him, few in Lebanon are willing to stand their ground in disputes with Kanaan. One who did is Yahya Shamas, a former member of parliament and long-time associate of Kanaan's who made the mistake of buying a piece of real estate from the Syrian general and then refusing to sell it back when its value started rapidly appreciating. Shamas was quickly jailed on drug trafficking charges in 1994 and imprisoned. Kanaan is even rumoured to have had affairs with the wives of numerous Syrian backed Lebanese politicians who could not object.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 05:52:42 AM »
Hours before his death, Kanaan contacted Voice of Lebanon radio station and gave what he called his "final statement". He asked for his comments to be passed to other broadcast media.

"I want to make clear that our relation with our brothers in Lebanon was based on love and mutual respect... We have served Lebanon's interest with honour and honesty," he said.

if u he expects people to believe that then why did he commit suicide?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 06:07:08 AM »
this is Syria my friend the guy probably had a gun to his head when reading that statement!!!
Kanaans' brother was part of the republican guard who had another source of income (without the president knowing , if u know what i mean)and he died in an "accident"

the former "minister of the state" who bashar wanted to get rid of ? commited suicide

bashars' brother was assassinated too (for whatever reason) and they said it was a "car accident" COME ON !!! the president's son!!!the guy probably had a convoy of like 40 cars!!!!

too many of these things to name.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2005, 09:24:58 AM »
Damn when I read the thread I already started writing an obituary for Siavash

ooops wrong cock sucker
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2005, 09:46:05 AM »

ooops wrong cock sucker
LOL

sry bout the death, ye they prolly set him up

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 10:05:22 AM »

ooops wrong cock sucker

your such a dickwad man, lol, i take back what i said in your other thread, no props for you, lol
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 10:07:35 AM by Sunset »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2005, 10:06:42 AM »
LOL Tech you geta prop fom me

no offence but i laughed  :-\

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2005, 07:26:44 PM »
LMFAO the comment by tech was hella funny but what made it better was that dude getting hurt over it,  I can just see him sulking at his monitor "you're such a dick sometimes!" hahahaha....