Author Topic: Anybody got any wicked ideas for a film  (Read 323 times)

Doggystylin

Anybody got any wicked ideas for a film
« on: October 13, 2005, 09:13:01 PM »
any stories for a script? if you got any ideas for a story drop a couple lines, or hit me up

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Anybody got any wicked ideas for a film
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 10:09:04 PM »
Bez to the rescue

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 08:41:15 AM »
smoke me out and i could write you a trilogy  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 08:54:15 AM »
I got one.  This would be great, but it's kind of conceptual.

O.K., lets make a movie about this guy, who's really stupid.  Even when he was a kid he was stupid, and suffered from Polio.  The kids used to make fun of him, blah blah blah but through it all was his mother, and his friend, this beautiful little girl who always used to hang out with him.

Well, through the movie, you could show the guy growing up, and how through the craziest of circumstances, always seemed to be successful in whatever he did, even though he was just one of the biggest imbeciles ever.  The girl would weave back through his life over and over again, and eventually they'd have a kid together, who would be intelligent and kind of complete the circle...

All in all , the movie would be about how this guy, even though he was a total idiot, had a great heart and did and saw good things because of that, and how unique he was even though he wasn't all that intelligent. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 08:55:46 AM »

O.K., lets make a movie about this guy, who's really stupid.  Even when he was a kid he was stupid, and suffered from Polio.  The kids used to make fun of him, blah blah blah but through it all was his mother, and his friend, this beautiful little girl who always used to hang out with him.

Well, through the movie, you could show the guy growing up, and how through the craziest of circumstances, always seemed to be successful in whatever he did, even though he was just one of the biggest imbeciles ever.  The girl would weave back through his life over and over again, and eventually they'd have a kid together, who would be intelligent and kind of complete the circle...

All in all , the movie would be about how this guy, even though he was a total idiot, had a great heart and did and saw good things because of that, and how unique he was even though he wasn't all that intelligent. 

lmao

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 09:48:25 AM »
"Forrest Gump meets Sling Blade" !!

life is like a box of chocolates....mmmmmmmhmmmm i recon

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 12:50:44 PM »
Man! "Life is like a Box of Chocolates!" That could be the title for my film!

That's great... got any more feedback? 

coola

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 04:42:12 AM »
you could make a movie, about a bus that speeds, with a bomb on the bus, and if it loses speed, then it blows up, so they speed around the city trying to work out a solution...

yuo could call it, 'the bus that couldnt slow down'...

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 07:45:20 AM »
Come on man.  At least make up your own. 

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 10:30:58 AM »
Don't worry I wasnt expecting anything more than I got from you guys, Ive been here long enough to know better thant to expect something usefull, lol, its just entertaining to see the responses

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2005, 11:15:34 AM »

how about this guy that runs a message board...

.. and when he bans people he comes round and kills them..........

lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 11:42:58 AM »
LMAO

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2005, 02:34:47 PM »
I actually have 2 serious ideas I was going to start working on. But I need to ask, what is this for? They may not make me rich but I don't want them to make someone else rich before I can do anything with them.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2005, 02:37:37 PM »

he wanted a script for a movie, not your biography  :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2005, 08:11:01 PM »
Actually, it's pretty fucking close to my biography!  I never suffered from Polio, and I haven't really done anything incredible.  Everything else pretty much fits, though, lol.