Author Topic: Anybody got any wicked ideas for a film  (Read 324 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Anybody got any wicked ideas for a film
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2005, 10:34:55 AM »
im writing a book, but i cant really see it becomign a movie, its about a guy, whos kinda like me, standing on a balcony, reflecting on his life, and the whole book is a series of flashbacks.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2005, 01:46:39 PM »
You want a real script?  I'll write you one..(it's not profession level, but I'll give you a good plot and character).
Hit me up with pm and I'll talk to you soon.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2005, 02:18:39 PM »
Actually, it's pretty fucking close to my biography!  I never suffered from Polio, and I haven't really done anything incredible.  Everything else pretty much fits, though, lol.

LOL

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2005, 02:27:23 PM »
I'm kinda putting a scrpt together now I'm trying to write down characters and stuff beforehand which is a change for me, so I'll see how that goes. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2005, 02:40:02 PM »
i'd like to see a film about how joe bonano got kicked out of his own family

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2005, 02:42:20 PM »
call francis coppola

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2005, 02:45:39 PM »
how bout a movie that explains how g-unit are a bunch of bitches. Or a fake ass rapper who took some OG's name once he died and made it his own, lied about how many times he got shot, and shows getting killed by his old homies on the block.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005, 02:45:26 AM »
how bout a movie that explains how g-unit are a bunch of bitches. Or a fake ass rapper who took some OG's name once he died and made it his own, lied about how many times he got shot, and shows getting killed by his old homies on the block.

Imsure a cn that film b4....wasnt the leading man called curtis?? N they had a full cast but one of his homies was jus out ov jail, coodnt act worth a fuck so they jus let him b the on set janitor..but, and how the plot thickens, he sneaks in2 the editing room n puts his self in the movie.....

The Maestro