Author Topic: Help Out NIK!!!!!!  (Read 528 times)

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
Re: Help Out NIK!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2002, 05:14:41 PM »
Just got this from MTV.com:

"The Hip Hop world is in shock today when hardcore rapper Sccit, CEO of SSR (Sccit Style Records) was forced into an early retirement due to his PC crashing.
Label mate Roccy commented, "Nobody can believe it, everybody down here at SSR is in shock, we lost our nigga Sccit y'all."
Tributes are already pouring in, with KRS ONE commenting, "Hip Hop just changed for the worst today.  April 20th is a day that's gonna live in our minds forever, as maybe the day when real Hip Hop truly died."
In rememberance to Sccit, we here at MTV.com thought it fitting to remind readers of maybe Sccit's deepest lyric.
"I am Sccit, Sccit the Shit, if you don't like it you can suck my dick."
 Farewell Sccit  :-["
R.I.P.

ROFLMAO
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Smooth

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2002, 05:18:28 PM »

"The Hip Hop world is in shock today when hardcore rapper Sccit, CEO of SSR (Sccit Style Records) was forced into an early retirement due to his PC crashing.
Label mate Roccy commented, "Nobody can believe it, everybody down here at SSR is in shock, we lost our nigga Sccit y'all."
Tributes are already pouring in, with KRS ONE commenting, "Hip Hop just changed for the worst today.  April 20th is a day that's gonna live in our minds forever, as maybe the day when real Hip Hop truly died."
In rememberance to Sccit, we here at MTV.com thought it fitting to remind readers of maybe Sccit's deepest lyric.
R.I.P.

LMFAO!... that's hilarious ;D
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

KVB

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2002, 06:17:08 PM »

R.I.P.

ROTFLMAO, hilarious