Author Topic: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.  (Read 1584 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Yeah Ive been marinating on this issue for a while now, and it is time to speak on this so called saviour of ours, Mr Chuck Taylor.

The Game is a fake, a fraud, a fugazzi and needs to be exposed.
I dont care how many black men his brother killed, I will never take this dude serious.
I dont care how many classic west coast albums he allegedly listened to, I will never take this dude serious.

Several points to consider re: The Lame.

The Game is not authentic and true to his west coast roots. You can see it in his style and hear it in his music.
What kind of west coast fan doesnt know when 2001 dropped?? How can u be a Piru from west Compton and not know Quik been puttin in work for more than "10 strong".

How do u drop an album where u mention G unit more than your own crew? How are u from Compton when u dont have one single Cali (let alone Compton) MC or producer on ya album? Barely 2 songs u could even consider west coast? How is this fraud rappin like he was from Bedstuy?

Lastly, this lame has set the west coast back. For years now, despite historical revisionism and east coast playahating as well as industry politics, us west coast fans remain convinced that the west puts out dope music. We see for ourselves us true fans, how much dope west coast shit has dropped since lets say Dres lp. We recognize the only problem is promotion and marketing. Playahaters meanwhile promote the image the west coast is wack, rap about the same stuff, no innovation. Along comes Game with the marketing a west coast artists finally deserves, and what does he do? He doesnt make west coast music, doesnt offer any innovation. He basically sounds like an east coast artist. what message does this send? It sends the message that LA artists gotta suck other regions dick to be successful. Game couldve made an entirely west coast record and still sold the same amount. Also, despite rappin east coast style over east coast beats, his content is the same bullshit. Blood this, Compton that, NWA this, Dre that. Further perpetyuating the notion that west coast rappers aint got shit to say.

Certified Wanksta.

Crooked I > Sly Boogie > Xzibit > Knocturnal > Mitchy Slick > Bishop Lamont > E White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Lame
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smp4life

Re: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 08:52:46 AM »
Dre is from Compton.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 08:53:30 AM »
yeah...Game is like Quik been holding it down for 10 strong....More like 15+...I think hes a dumbass for real

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 08:56:55 AM »
Dre is from Compton.

^^what I was gonna say

the album definatly shoulda sounded more west coast though, let's see how the next one turns out.

E-White ain't shit  :P

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 09:03:05 AM »
e-whites cd is way better than games imo ^^

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 09:26:59 AM »
I know GaMe from 1st hand experience and let me tell you that dood is nowhere near fake if he's stepped to. He has the heart. BUT, there are many questions that have always boggled my mind. Like how he was in the bay with 1 tattoo, not reppin no blood set, and didn't have the image he has now, nothing like that. A few months later, the guy has like 20 tats, has this super gang banger image, is listed much younger than he really is etc etc. It's obvious that Interscope created an image for this guy with the help of his brother who took him in to his circle because of the opportunity he saw. The rest is history. Authentic West Coast? I don't think so. He's what I call a "Try Hard".

Only if Mac Dre was still alive and made this new generation west coast movement to national attention.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DJ_PK

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 09:30:13 AM »
I'm reserving my judgement until I hear his 2nd album.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2005, 09:33:31 AM »
Stop hating on game. We all know is stregths and weaknesses. that shits getting old

I'm reserving my judgement until I hear his 2nd album.

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 09:35:58 AM »
don't forget sean t & jt the bigga figga taught him how 2 rap hilariouz.........

TuSlic

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 09:37:42 AM »
man shut the fuck up, nigga ya'll ma fuckaz dumb as fuck!  Always talkin bout someone aint makin westcoast music?  What the fuck is westcoast music?  Music is music, as time goes on the sound of music changes.  Thats why all these dumb ass westcoast niggaz aint sellin cuz they stuck in the past makin that same ol bullshit music niggaz was makin 10 years ago.  Not sayin that shit dont knock but just as life changes as the time goes on so does music.   You cant stay the same if you expect to make money, like games tactics or not he was the first nigga for a long time on the west that has got any kind of nation/world wide recognition.  His album was good just because it didnt have no big bass cuts soundin like some 93 westcoast shit dont make the nigga a mark.  lol @ not havin any compton producers, so the fuck what, niggaz got plenty of time to try new things in the future.  I'm from west la and when my camp drop an album nigga I aint gonna have no west la producers on that shit.  You gotta think of all this shit from a marketing level.

I swear ya'll ma fuckaz is stupid as fuck, you probaly some dumb ass whiteboy.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 09:41:49 AM »
ill stay quiet about him untill i see his tape where hes suposedly strippin.If this rumor is true then u will see me dissin him each mothafucking day.but for right now ill stay quiet n wait.
Can't afford homos,strippers&studios gangstas monopolize the mic & the audience attention without a solid background...PREACH!!

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 09:43:12 AM »
It's obvious the dude is a phony. I like his album though and he puts on some dope concerts, so at the end of the day, I can't really hate on the guy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 09:47:36 AM »

wtf

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 09:47:52 AM »
It's obvious the dude is a phony. I like his album though and he puts on some dope concerts, so at the end of the day, I can't really hate on the guy.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2005, 09:53:27 AM »
i'm going to let this slide since tech is in the smae possision as most of these white boys from liverpool....

if you don't live in LA you'd think it was like the "nothin but a g thang video" "menace II society"  and "training day"

if you ask me games album is very accuarte to the west coast life style nowadays....it ain't 1991 n e more

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09