Author Topic: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.  (Read 1606 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 12:59:41 PM »
. Like how he was in the bay with 1 tattoo, not reppin no blood set, and didn't have the image he has now, nothing like that. A few months later, the guy has like 20 tats, has this super gang banger image,
funny coz from the videos of him bein in the bay and recording his shit with JT & Sean he had more then 1 tat and he had the CBP tat on his neck aswell. those videos was posted on here and if you look for them you´l find them.

The videos you saw was when GaMe had already returned to LA and got his Aftermath deal. He came bac 2 the bay many times after that. It doesn't matter though, this argument is stupid. He definitely opened the doors, now we need someone else to step up, perferably with an original style. Majors need 2 look to the North cuzz them Southern artists ain't cutting it!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SGV

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 01:02:49 PM »

The videos you saw was when GaMe had already returned to LA and got his Aftermath deal. He came bac 2 the bay many times after that. It doesn't matter though, this argument is stupid. He definitely opened the doors, now we need someone else to step up, perferably with an original style. Majors need 2 look to the North cuzz them Southern artists ain't cutting it!

I wouldn't say all that. Nobody is really cutting it right now. The Keak Da Sneak's and Mac Dre's are just too regional to blow up outside the Bay.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 01:06:08 PM »
The Game as long he ain't down with G-Unit He is cool
United Arab States

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 01:31:27 PM »
>>>>>I wouldn't say all that. Nobody is really cutting it right now. The Keak Da Sneak's and Mac Dre's are just too regional to blow up outside the Bay.<<<<<<

Maybe but those is vets, they too old to blow up now. Still makin better music than most but their time has passed. What about these new cats in the Bay? I think the door is ready to be kicked in again right now. Turf Talk, The Federation, Kinsmoke, Mistah FAB, The Team, Hoodstarz, Balance, Nump, Bailey, they all on some new shit that the vets never did. Doin it movin out here even though they dont get the recognition they deserve.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 01:35:02 PM »
^^^ real spit, but that newer version of "super hyphy" ( go to google.com videos and type in keak da sneak to watch ) REALLY has potential to be played on television before 3 AM......i think this is what puts the attention back on the whole coast.....if im wrong im wrong but i got a good feeling about this cat

BTW if that LAFFY TAFFY song could blow there is NO reason Keak cant

SGV

« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 02:22:39 PM »
^^^ real spit, but that newer version of "super hyphy" ( go to google.com videos and type in keak da sneak to watch ) REALLY has potential to be played on television before 3 AM......i think this is what puts the attention back on the whole coast.....if im wrong im wrong but i got a good feeling about this cat

BTW if that LAFFY TAFFY song could blow there is NO reason Keak cant

You can barely understand Keak when he raps. His flow is a little too off for commercial acceptance.

I'll give the Bay The Team, Frontline, San Quinn and Balance... Maybe F.A.B., but I don't really see any others up there with that much potential. As for L.A., outside of Game, Young Hoggs, Sly Boogy and Blunts LLA are the only ones to me who have any potential, as well.

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2005, 02:42:58 PM »
the creator of this thread is really tony yayo

game is dope

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2005, 02:52:47 PM »
i'm going to let this slide since tech is in the smae possision as most of these white boys from liverpool....

if you don't live in LA you'd think it was like the "nothin but a g thang video" "menace II society"  and "training day"

if you ask me games album is very accuarte to the west coast life style nowadays....it ain't 1991 n e more

real talk muthafuka!! you'll get a prop
cats dat dont live in, near or around the westcoast please dont speak

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2005, 03:05:03 PM »
i'm going to let this slide since tech is in the smae possision as most of these white boys from liverpool....

if you don't live in LA you'd think it was like the "nothin but a g thang video" "menace II society"  and "training day"

if you ask me games album is very accuarte to the west coast life style nowadays....it ain't 1991 n e more

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2005, 03:06:57 PM »

Sounds like a stupid idea to me.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2005, 03:09:28 PM »
Most of the things I would have said back to the the original poster have already been said by others. There's only a bit more that I could add....

People ALWAYS say the shit about Game bein a fake blood, not gettin respect, bein soft, etc. etc. One thing I'd say which is fact is that if you saw Game on the streets, and he wasn't a rapper or anybody famous, you'd NEVER look at him and say "that niggas a bitch". He is big as hell, and definitely has a strong presence to him...the only reason people say he's fake is because LA artists get hated on soo heavily by their own. You think EVERY rapper in the game is credible, and if at all, a lot more than Game? If Game was that fake, he'd never be allowed to drive through the westside of Compton with the 4-6 blood sets around there....let alone own a block there and run operations from there, and sometimes stand out on Wilmington and just post up to let people kno where he's at. I donno the exact true story to how and when he got put on, but even if you wanna say he rides off his brother, the set doesn't have a problem with what he does so do you think it matters much what people who've probably never been to CA think?

There is NO tape of him stripping, so leave that one alone. I don't feel like sayin anything else right now.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2005, 03:11:23 PM »

Sounds like a stupid idea to me.

now when i think about it, yes it is. But i'm not refering to the music part just the lifestyle part

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2005, 04:35:46 PM »
Pretty much R-TIstic, Slickpants, and Uknowwhatis summed it up. I say we wait till his second album to REALLY start saying anything.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2005, 05:05:34 PM »
You people care too much about image, then why would you like dr dre? he claimed to be a killer or whatever back in nwa days, but we all know who he really is, he's still a cool guy who makes good music, i listen to game for music, not for who he is and whatever he does on his time, doesnt really change his music for me

if you want to listen to a real gangsta and a real killer, go to your local project and buy some ghetto ass cds, they might suck but at least you'll be listening to a real killer/drug dealer/hood guy... right....
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 05:07:50 PM by D1G1T4L »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2005, 05:17:02 PM »
You people care too much about image, then why would you like dr dre? he claimed to be a killer or whatever back in nwa days, but we all know who he really is, he's still a cool guy who makes good music, i listen to game for music, not for who he is and whatever he does on his time, doesnt really change his music for me

if you want to listen to a real gangsta and a real killer, go to your local project and buy some ghetto ass cds, they might suck but at least you'll be listening to a real killer/drug dealer/hood guy... right....

Real Talk

It's like when Spider Loc was going on about all these rappers not being Gang Bangers

So if your not a gang banger U must be a wack rapper  ???

And dude who made this post mad about not being any Compton producers
Like he from there  ;D
Sort ya life out Go get a girlfriend