Author Topic: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.  (Read 1609 times)

Rican

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "The Game" is a fake, a fugazzi and sets the west coast back 10 years.
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2005, 05:56:07 PM »

I swear ya'll ma fuckaz is stupid as fuck, you probaly some dumb ass whiteboy.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!! Real talk.....

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2005, 06:25:12 PM »
i'd rather listen to good music by a studio gangsta than shhitty music by a real gangbanger

coola

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2005, 06:34:03 PM »
yeah...Game is like Quik been holding it down for 10 strong....More like 15+...I think hes a dumbass for real

why do you all have a problem with games remark, when quik put it on his record ?

Ready_To_Smack_Klowns 78

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2005, 06:41:25 PM »
what is this guy problem see this is what happens when people have to much time in there hand dtop hating if u dont got anything good to say dont say it

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2005, 06:47:04 PM »
The Game is doing big thangs for The West Coast.  Even for Him and Snoop Dogg to go on tour like that was pure classic

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2005, 07:15:31 PM »
lol, still cant believe he said "bout the same time dre dropped 2001"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2005, 07:45:51 PM »
Game sucks. Period. He makes the west look bad. He embarrsed the west infront of the world when he reused his verse on R-kellys track.

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2005, 09:46:10 PM »
nope

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2005, 10:00:28 PM »
Game sucks. Period. He makes the west look bad. He embarrsed the west infront of the world when he reused his verse on R-kellys track.
yeah everyone on the west was ashamed 2 say they from the West  ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2005, 10:00:50 PM »

Little known fact: Kanye did the same thing with the 2nd verse of golddigger. And he used the EXACT same words. He didn't copy it from one of his records but none the less...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2005, 10:24:18 PM »
^^^ real spit, but that newer version of "super hyphy" ( go to google.com videos and type in keak da sneak to watch ) REALLY has potential to be played on television before 3 AM......i think this is what puts the attention back on the whole coast.....if im wrong im wrong but i got a good feeling about this cat

BTW if that LAFFY TAFFY song could blow there is NO reason Keak cant

You can barely understand Keak when he raps. His flow is a little too off for commercial acceptance.

you might not be able to understand but people like you couldnt understand Bone, Ol Dirty Bastard and maybe even Busta and they still blew....its that kinda hatin that keeps the west from poppin

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2005, 10:30:23 PM »
Literally ppl. Do you actually think Game is a good rapper? His flow is alright. He had great production. And thats... well it. His lyrics, are TERRIBLE. His verse on "Get Up" was aweful to the point where Quik ruined the track. AMG's verse compleley blew Game away. The hook was not bad. The name dropping is pathetic. He reps Eazy, Cube, whoever, but since when does Game even know/met these ppl. He reps Quik, and doesn't put him on his album. And don't give bs about game didn't choose the tracks. Game can barely hold his own against yayo on runnin. His lyrics are bad, incredibly repetitive, and pointless. Take highers versus, and put them on Westside story, and you have the same song with the same content. He mimics the legends, then disses them. 50 Cent wrote 2 tracks, and promoted him for 2 years straight, then Game shows no repect back. He is an unloyal, dissrespectful unlikeable person. Look at Sly Boogy, Suga free, knoc, WC, mack 10, whoever is puttin out music nowadays. Their tracks are about something, games are retelling a story of all the albums hes ever listened to. Dreams was a terrible track, he had 2 bad Nate dogg tracks on his album. He doesn't even work with these ppl he claims to represent. Hes unorignail, and a waste of Dre beats. Put xzibit, or snoop, or cube, Hell put 50 on beats he gave game, and you will have much better tracks. Hes Overrated. Fact. And a very poor representation of the new west, and the old. The legends are still puttin it down, while Game is just trying to steal some of their spotlight and make money of it. Take 50, and Dre out of Games situiation, and guess what, you'd never of heard of him. At least 50 had some marginal talent. 300 bars running, best diss ever? Please, boring waste of 15 minutes of my life. The guy sucks, listen to the lyrics, just listen, and think.. what does this guy stand for? Well... a poor assed kid trying to make money of Pac and Easy E. Anyone can make a hit of a Dre beat, and this guy compared to Xzbit, Knoc, Suga, Tray Dee, whoever, is a nobody.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2005, 02:03:58 AM »
man shut the fuck up, nigga ya'll ma fuckaz dumb as fuck!  Always talkin bout someone aint makin westcoast music?  What the fuck is westcoast music?  Music is music, as time goes on the sound of music changes.  Thats why all these dumb ass westcoast niggaz aint sellin cuz they stuck in the past makin that same ol bullshit music niggaz was makin 10 years ago.  Not sayin that shit dont knock but just as life changes as the time goes on so does music.   You cant stay the same if you expect to make money, like games tactics or not he was the first nigga for a long time on the west that has got any kind of nation/world wide recognition.  His album was good just because it didnt have no big bass cuts soundin like some 93 westcoast shit dont make the nigga a mark.  lol @ not havin any compton producers, so the fuck what, niggaz got plenty of time to try new things in the future.  I'm from west la and when my camp drop an album nigga I aint gonna have no west la producers on that shit.  You gotta think of all this shit from a marketing level.

I swear ya'll ma fuckaz is stupid as fuck, you probaly some dumb ass whiteboy.

Yep! Lots of people still live in the past here!! And look at his DVD, that doesn't look anywhere near fake
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 02:11:28 AM by vetklep2000 »

Isabelle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2005, 02:14:04 AM »
this may have already been written, i was getting a little angry.

Did anyone stop to think that maybe because it was his first album, he had a somewhat diminished level of control over what came out?

Everybody knows that first albums are usually heavily heavily influenced by those above an artist.

I imagine that is the reason that 50 McBitch is mentioned so much etc. Given that 50 cent was really given the task of ensuring the product was finished, i think that is why its so gayunit influenced.

I too, will be happy when the new album comes out. He will have a greater level of control and thus will create a better product.

I really like the Game. I also really like Dr Dre, who incidentally also gets labelled a fake - a studio gangster. But i don't care, they make me happy.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2005, 02:22:37 AM »
his album was a sold 4 mic release ..and that most of his  blood and tough guy image was created by interscope and his brother  is nothing new in the rap industry
people know what the fans want to hear and see
« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 02:25:02 AM by Inmate »