Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5180 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« on: October 14, 2005, 10:19:35 AM »
Arafat death probe 'inconclusive'
A Palestinian ministerial inquiry into the death of former leader Yasser Arafat has proved inconclusive, said Prime Minister Ahmed Qurei.
Mr Qurei said that the inquiry found that French and Palestinian doctors could not identify the disease that killed Mr Arafat.

The former Palestinian leader's death was not caused by germs, cancer, poisoning or Aids, said Mr Qurei.

Yasser Arafat died on 11 November 2004 at a French military hospital.

But Mr Qurei added that file on Yasser Arafat's death would not be closed as "there could be medical developments in the future that could determine the cause of his death."

Conflicting reports

Speculation on the cause of Mr Arafat's death has continued in the media with many Palestinians believing that he was poisoned by Israel.

The Israeli government has repeatedly denied any involvement in his death.

The Palestinian leader's wife, Suha, refused to allow an autopsy.

A report published by the New York Times newspaper last month said that Mr Arafat's medical records showed that he died from stroke that stemmed from an unknown condition.

But a book by two Israeli journalists claimed that Mr Arafat's death could have been the result of an infection, Aids or poisoning.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/4335408.stm

i still reckon Israel was behind his death....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 10:28:49 AM »
It is fucking obvious that Sharon poisoned him. He even said he was gonna assassinate Arafat shortly before he became sick. You gotta be a moron to not investigate into this shit. It's not even a question for me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 12:17:39 PM »
It is fucking obvious that Sharon poisoned him. He even said he was gonna assassinate Arafat shortly before he became sick. You gotta be a moron to not investigate into this shit. It's not even a question for me.
^yea I agree. I have very little doubts that arafat was assasinated.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 02:25:09 PM »
israel do some fucked up things man. has anyone seen the 'death in gazaa' documentary? basically it was shot a couple of years ago and these british journalists they were following around some children who lived in gazaa, unfortunatly it was cut short when the crew were leaving the a house of one of the children to go somewhere safer, there was an israeli APV outside but not there had been no activity all night (ie aggression on either side) they decided the best approach was to annonce they were leaving so the had a torch and pointed at a white flag they were waving and started to approach the vehicle stating they were british journalists and they were going to leave, a shot was fired they stood still thinking it was a warning shot, then like 13 seconds later another shot was fired which hit the cameraman james miller in the neck killing him instantly and all this was all caught on film by a local palestinian cameraman. israel has done fuck all about it, at first they denied it, then they said he was caught up in the cross fire with the palestinians (there wasn't any), the guilty soldeir was an israeli arab who admited to doing it but had changed his story 3 times! the israeli army has said he was operating in difficult conditions and acted appropriately and he has not even been disciplined!!!! how fucked up is that? if they let their soldiers kill a white flag waving british journalist with repercussion when the british governemnt is pressuring them for action, just think about how they act with ordinary palestinians who don't have the same political clout as we do.

one good thing did come of it one of the boys in the film who was 11 was working for the militants and wanted to be a matyr, but james miller had touch him so much he has changed his mind and stopped working for the militants and wants to be a cameraman now...

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 11:33:22 PM »
Sharon is a terrorist and a murderer

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 08:42:24 AM »
" You gotta be a moron to not investigate into this shit. It's not even a question for me."

there was no serious investigation cause no1 gave a shit about the fossil at the time he died and they want to keep it that way no point in making him a martyr.
Plus if an investigation comes out saying "the Israelis did it" Israel and Palestine turn into a pool of blood ,and quite honestly the old bastard ain't worth it .

any1 heard the rumor that he was gay?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 01:25:51 AM »

Arafat should've actually been dead long before if he hadn't been as sneaky as he was...You have to realise that his main purpose throughout the numerous peace treaties he'd been through( without any actual results ) was to legalize his terroristic agenda. Wether it was Oslo, Camp David or any other allegedly peace seeking advance he'd ostensibly make, all had a number of common denominators: There was an on going terroristic activity courtesy of numerous groups in the autonomy throughout each and every agreement, all agreements scored international justification and rationalization of terrorism(most of you people are byproducts of this) for the Palestinian authority, every agreement resulted in yet another vast shift of international funding under the flag of renovation of infrastructures(in reality none of the money had been used for this purpose), Arafat bailed out of every one of these agreements blaiming Israel in violation of the bargain terms with on going terroristic activity preceding his disclamation.

Hell, I would've been proud if it was true I suppose, the way all Jews around the world had been when Nazi war criminals were executed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 01:28:17 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 01:46:46 AM »
Arafat was a fucktard, I'll give you that... but...

A supporter of the Israeli government has no room to talk about terrorism.... that's like Hitler supporters calling others anti-Semitic.

Israel >>> al-Qaeda
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 03:22:02 AM »

A supporter of the Israeli government has no room to talk about terrorism.... that's like Hitler supporters calling others anti-Semitic.

Israel >>> al-Qaeda

Im not a supporter Im an Israeli citizen...Buses have exploded near my home and Kassam missiles had been launched on my former school and you tell me I shouldn't talk about terrorism? ...You're just going around spreading ungrounded slogans with nothing but speculations and quotes from anti Israeli propoganda articles to back them up...I'm gonna come up with a slogan now:

If you don't support Israel> You support Terrorism.....*and unlike yours this one had been tested*

and here is one more(and this one also contains correlation to the first one):

Funding the Palestinian authority=subsidizing terrorism.

One day the world will know the truth but it's gonna be too late, if spetember 11th wasn't a wake up call for you people I doubt anything will help you realize the threat our world is facing, it's not Israel's problem alone- it's global...Look at Al Qaeda,Look at Jihad and Hamas, look at Chechnia, look at Iraq, look at Iran, examine Syria...You people like to apply your double standard way too often for your own good, these are not separate problems, these are elements of the same problem. Certain power structures realized that there is a very efficient way to impose their ways on the world and you people play into their hands with your ignorance.What can I say- GOOD LUCK, hope it works out for ya.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 03:27:27 AM »
ok let me ask u this if gazaa was peaceful would israel have ever retreated?? would they have left lebonen?? israel has committed many atricities in the last 60 years until they make room for a viable palestinians state i shall sympathise with their cause.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 04:25:53 AM »
ok let me ask u this if gazaa was peaceful would israel have ever retreated?? would they have left lebonen?? israel has committed many atricities in the last 60 years until they make room for a viable palestinians state i shall sympathise with their cause.

Your question only showes how subdued you are to the Palestinian Propoganda.You claim that if Gaza had  been peacefull Israel would never pullout...Do you watch the news man?- Do you know that it's been some time now since Israel pulled out of Gaza and Gaza is far from peacefull(without having anything to do with Israel's absence or presence) and  may I remind you that prior to the pullout Abu Mazen sent the Fatah to enforce the truce on "certain" groups that weren't in agreement with the Palestinian government to prevent any obstruction of the agreement with Israel.
The settlers had lived there for many years under heavy fire and as you know they didn't want to leave, the pullout was part of Sharon's plan to conduct a permanent peace treaty but Hamas would have you believe that the pullout became possible only thanks to the so called resistance...How conveniet especially when the elections in the autonomy aren't distant. If it wasn't for  Sharon's disengagement plan settlers would still be living there, regardless of the threatning condtions.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 06:58:32 AM »
"We cannot hold onto Gaza forever. More than a million Palestinians live there and they double their number with each generation," he said.

"They live in uniquely crowded conditions in refugee camps, in poverty and despair, in hotbeds of rising hatred with no hope on the horizon."
-ariel sharon

ok so the povety, refugees etc. are a direct result of israeli actions, they demolished homes and  farms took the best land and just left palestinians to their fait and their continuing anger was was the reason for withdrawal, if they just though fuck it thats ok then israelis would still be there today.

the west bank is bigger and has way more settlers (and is expanding these settlements!), if sharon really wanted peace he'd give up the west bank and east jureselum and move seperation barrier within israeli territory until that happens your give live next to some very angry palestinians.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 10:26:01 AM »

Israel >>> al-Qaeda

Im not a supporter Im an Israeli citizen...Buses have exploded near my home and Kassam missiles had been launched on my former school and you tell me I shouldn't talk about terrorism? ...You're just going around spreading ungrounded slogans with nothing but speculations and quotes from anti Israeli propoganda articles to back them up...I'm gonna come up with a slogan now:

If you don't support Israel> You support Terrorism.....*and unlike yours this one had been tested*

and here is one more(and this one also contains correlation to the first one):

Funding the Palestinian authority=subsidizing terrorism.

One day the world will know the truth but it's gonna be too late, if spetember 11th wasn't a wake up call for you people I doubt anything will help you realize the threat our world is facing, it's not Israel's problem alone- it's global...Look at Al Qaeda,Look at Jihad and Hamas, look at Chechnia, look at Iraq, look at Iran, examine Syria...You people like to apply your double standard way too often for your own good, these are not separate problems, these are elements of the same problem. Certain power structures realized that there is a very efficient way to impose their ways on the world and you people play into their hands with your ignorance.What can I say- GOOD LUCK, hope it works out for ya.

Propaganda? Our double standards? LOL you crack me up

Anyways... your country was founded on terrorism...

yeah Palestinians are blowing shit up, no denying that... but just because you guys are quick to consider that terrorism and your attacks counter-terrorism, doesn't mean it's true... they're not occupying your land, you're occupying theirs

Yeah look at al-Qaeda, Hamas, Iraq, Iran, etc... and look at what they're products of... (U.S., illegal Israeli occupation of Palestine, U.S., U.S.)

Let's just compare a few situations and since you find it difficult to grasp simple concepts, I'll go nice and slow for you...
- Soviets occupy Afghanistan... Soviets are the aggressors. (Mujahideen did the exact same shit as the "insurgents"/"terrorists")
- U.S. occupies Iraq... Iraqis are insurgents.
- Israel occupies Palestine... Palestinians are terrorists.

The people who decide to call a wall 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall a fence, are talking about propaganda... LOLLLL.. seriously it's funny listening to you people

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 10:27:58 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 10:31:19 AM »
How many illegal settlements have Palestinians built on "your" land? How many of your homes have they bulldozed?

Let me guess... those things are just part of Palestinian propaganda, right?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 10:33:14 AM »
another thing look at south africa, nelson mandela was a terrorist there now hes seen as hero the world over......