Author Topic: Latest from France: Policemen shot, churches burned down, man beaten to death...  (Read 434 times)

wcsoldier

Don Rizzle hates so much French he can't stop talking about us . PLEASE SHUT UP

ToOoOoN!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
dammmm, what the hell are they waiting for? get the army in here and shot at sight, that's what we did here with the mowaks back in 89
i remember that! where do you live?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
I am personally quite disappointed that more police were not killed.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
sorry i guess the truth hurts

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Fonky Fresh

yeah i guess it hurts :)
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

wcsoldier

What truth ? The fact you don't have a social life and is on a forum talking shit 24h a day

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
no i don't have much of a social life at the moment i'm working on this bloody dissertation for uni atm which seem to consumes most of my time coming onto the forum is a nice retreat...but i'm not talking shit no ones disproved any of the points i've made

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

wcsoldier

no i don't have much of a social life at the moment i'm working on this bloody dissertation for uni atm which seem to consumes most of my time coming onto the forum is a nice retreat...but i'm not talking shit no ones disproved any of the points i've made
lol at u being heart and dissing me   ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
i'm guessing u mean hurt? which i'm not.... and i never personally dissed you just your nation and politicians. when u start to comprehend english a bit better maybe you can properly enter the discussion.

wcsoldier

i'm guessing u mean hurt? which i'm not.... and i never personally dissed you just your nation and politicians. when u start to comprehend english a bit better maybe you can properly enter the discussion.
u are dislexic man, I meant dropping my karma  ::)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
not me gov... now whose the one hurt? your the one whining about ur karma!

wcsoldier

not me gov... now whose the one hurt? your the one whining about ur karma!
  ;D no I just explained something a moron who doesn't understand shit . Keep hating I'm done with it don't have time to waste in a Internet beef