Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5199 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2005, 12:03:10 PM »
Another falafel stand blown up...

Does mentioning it make you think it will help you look more objective?....
and here is more yesterday they Kassamed my neighbor town Shderot again, you don't see me starting a thread every time one more attack happens(Like almost every day), Palestinians are the ones worried so much about their death rates' prominence.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2005, 12:31:46 PM »
And something I forgot to state.
You agree with the 5th Paragraph of my post? that's great, I'm rejoiced, really this is the closest we've been to some progress. Problem is you don't see how a waste of billions of dollars on terrorism instead of spending the money on bettering the life of the Palestinian people has anything to do with the way things are today for them.
The way Arafat conducted himself and the people who relied on him is merely a repetition of the usual leadership misconduct of Palestinian leaders\so called "freedom fighters" only on a much larger scale with much more sophistication.

P.S About fully agreeing or disagreeing with things this is why I asked you before "How you view the UN"- As a moral compass or as a reflection of international consensus? you dodged the question by saying you're 'ignoring' my 'bullshit rhetorical questions." you refused to answer because you thought your answer would give you away, you would have to admit what the UN means for you but from what you're saying now I understand it doesn't mean shit to you and you were merely using its resolutions to propagate your point of view with these resolutions being your "proof of Israel fucking up " brilliant!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 01:35:03 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2005, 12:01:32 PM »
Nice job ignoring your contradictions, keep it up. And thank you Tech, maybe the moment Propaganda victims get reinforced by their likes they calm down.

LOL... nice job ignoring the entire argument and your flip-flopping... LOL @ propaganda victims coming from the guy who blindly supports the regime that calls a wall 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall a fence.... we won't even talk about actions it has taken (Lavon Affair  ;))

Now go read your history books written by Zionists.

lol And you've called me brainwashed even though I've told you that I'm against this fence. Damn, so thick headed and blind to the facts, you really frustrate me homie.

I can understand you being frustrated... I would be too if I didn't know what the fuck was going on and I got involved in some argument with someone I can't bullshit.  :)

Anyways, this and you are over. Peace.

I could go on for days pointing out facts and refuting your ungrounded statements but what good does talking to a wall?
Good luck, hope your self-persuasion works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding reality.

Says the guy who supports the government with over 60 UN resolutions against it... the government that kills off innocent people... the government that bulldozes the homes of innocent people... the government that illegally occupies the land of others... the government that attacks U.S. navy vessels hoping that the blame will be put on someone else.... LOL.. yeah, I'm not minding reality. Good luck, hope your ignorance works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding the truth.  :)

I never knew it was the "government" bulldozing homes and killing innocent people, I thought it was the Israeli soldiers performing these actions. Oh wait, it was..."Government" does not approve the killings of innocent people, I Geezy has been saying that...

LOL@  it's not the government, it's the soldiers.... I seriously can't believe this... that's like saying it's not our government's fault that we went to war... it's the military's fault because they're the ones that went there... LOLLLLL what the fuck.... you think the soldiers just go out there and do whatever the fuck they want? Did our troops decide "damn, let's go to Iraq and take out Saddam"... or was it our government? Come on man, you gotta be smarter than this.

Like I said and you ignored, the government does not approve killings of innocent people. Soldiers are sent out to war, innocent people get harmed, it is not the main intention...Why do you choose to ignore that and bring up Iraq?

I was referring to the line about the bulldozing of homes... where you claimed that it was the soldiers doing that and not the government... I hope you realize and understand that the government makes such decisions and not the military. Why do you choose to ignore that?

Have they ever approved the bulldozing of a civilians home out in the open? No. So how else would you be able to provide proof for that statement unless you knew the Israeli government personally and they admitted this to you?

What the hell are you talking about? Have they approved it? LOL they're the ones doing it... the government bulldozes homes, not the military. That's like saying construction workers make the decision to build freeways.. and then asking "has the government approved that action by the construction workers?" LOL

You ignored my question. Is that your signature method of debating? Like I asked, has the government openly admitted to intentionally targeting Palestinian civilians or not? If they haven't, there is no possible way you can prove it, everything else is just speculation...That's what I'm talkin' about.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2005, 02:51:00 PM »
Nice job ignoring your contradictions, keep it up. And thank you Tech, maybe the moment Propaganda victims get reinforced by their likes they calm down.

LOL... nice job ignoring the entire argument and your flip-flopping... LOL @ propaganda victims coming from the guy who blindly supports the regime that calls a wall 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall a fence.... we won't even talk about actions it has taken (Lavon Affair  ;))

lol And you've called me brainwashed even though I've told you that I'm against this fence. Damn, so thick headed and blind to the facts, you really frustrate me homie.

I can understand you being frustrated... I would be too if I didn't know what the fuck was going on and I got involved in some argument with someone I can't bullshit.  :)

I could go on for days pointing out facts and refuting your ungrounded statements but what good does talking to a wall?
Good luck, hope your self-persuasion works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding reality.

Says the guy who supports the government with over 60 UN resolutions against it... the government that kills off innocent people... the government that bulldozes the homes of innocent people... the government that illegally occupies the land of others... the government that attacks U.S. navy vessels hoping that the blame will be put on someone else.... LOL.. yeah, I'm not minding reality. Good luck, hope your ignorance works out for you, you're a lucky dude if you can live in peace with yourself without minding the truth.  :)

I never knew it was the "government" bulldozing homes and killing innocent people, I thought it was the Israeli soldiers performing these actions. Oh wait, it was..."Government" does not approve the killings of innocent people, I Geezy has been saying that...

LOL@  it's not the government, it's the soldiers.... I seriously can't believe this... that's like saying it's not our government's fault that we went to war... it's the military's fault because they're the ones that went there... LOLLLLL what the fuck.... you think the soldiers just go out there and do whatever the fuck they want? Did our troops decide "damn, let's go to Iraq and take out Saddam"... or was it our government? Come on man, you gotta be smarter than this.

Like I said and you ignored, the government does not approve killings of innocent people. Soldiers are sent out to war, innocent people get harmed, it is not the main intention...Why do you choose to ignore that and bring up Iraq?

I was referring to the line about the bulldozing of homes... where you claimed that it was the soldiers doing that and not the government... I hope you realize and understand that the government makes such decisions and not the military. Why do you choose to ignore that?

Have they ever approved the bulldozing of a civilians home out in the open? No. So how else would you be able to provide proof for that statement unless you knew the Israeli government personally and they admitted this to you?

What the hell are you talking about? Have they approved it? LOL they're the ones doing it... the government bulldozes homes, not the military. That's like saying construction workers make the decision to build freeways.. and then asking "has the government approved that action by the construction workers?" LOL

You ignored my question. Is that your signature method of debating? Like I asked, has the government openly admitted to intentionally targeting Palestinian civilians or not? If they haven't, there is no possible way you can prove it, everything else is just speculation...That's what I'm talkin' about.

No the government hasn't openly admitted to it... but what government would? If the government tries to hide the shit it does... then why would it just openly admit something? There is no possible way I can prove it for the present. However, you made 2 points in your original statement, the other being that about the bulldozing of homes. That's what I addressed... that's what I argued... I didn't argue the part about killing civilians...  you're ignoring your own comments... I didn't ignore anything...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2005, 03:09:46 PM »

No the government hasn't openly admitted to it... but what government would? If the government tries to hide the shit it does... then why would it just openly admit something? There is no possible way I can prove it for the present. However, you made 2 points in your original statement, the other being that about the bulldozing of homes. That's what I addressed... that's what I argued... I didn't argue the part about killing civilians...  you're ignoring your own comments... I didn't ignore anything...

Let's clear something out, Israel does not bulldoze homes cause the IDF or the Israeli government feel like it, if this was the case I don't believe there would be a single building left standing on Palestinian territory. However Israel does uphold a penal policy in the address of those who choose to comply with terrorist power structures. How would you choose to supply observed negative reinforcement to up and coming suicide bombers(that high percentage among Palestinian youth that dreams about becoming Shahids)?? Israel does not demolish homes just for the heck of it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 03:14:17 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2005, 03:17:50 PM »

Let's clear something out, Israel does not bulldoze homes cause the IDF or the Israeli government feel like it, if this was the case I don't believe there would be a single building left standing on Palestinian territory. However Israel does uphold a penal policy in the address of those who choose to comply with terrorist power structures. How would you choose to supply observed negative reinforcement to up and coming suicide bombers(that high percentage among Palestinian youth that dreams about becoming Shahids)?? Israel does not demolish homes just for the heck of it.

LOL the way you try to justify these things is hilarious.... what gives Israel the right to go into Palestinian territory, and demolish the homes of Palestinians? Actually.... homes were demolished because they were "in the way" of the wall built.... in addition to the land stolen, etc... LOL get the fuck outta here man
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2005, 03:36:11 PM »

LOL the way you try to justify these things is hilarious.... what gives Israel the right to go into Palestinian territory, and demolish the homes of Palestinians? Actually.... homes were demolished because they were "in the way" of the wall built.... in addition to the land stolen, etc... LOL get the fuck outta here man

What gives Israel the right??? Are you worried more about some terrorist's house than you are worried about the lives of Israeli civilians?Well of course you are, I almost forgot who I'm talking to. And I do not need to justify shit man, these terrorists are the ones doing it for me.What gives them a right to send brainwashed fucktards to blow themselves up on Israeli civilians?
Man you're lost in your own bullshit, you keep contradicting yourself time after time, one moment you're against suicide bombing next moment you're worried more about terrorists homes than you are about human lives, the normal humans, not the ones that decide to die and to take along with them more people. Did you know that thanks to this policy there were cases when Palestinian families that knew their sons were about to blow themselves up submited them to the IDF preventing many losses of human lives? I know of at least 20 cases....tell me it wasn't worth it you hypocrite.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2005, 03:47:37 PM »

What gives Israel the right??? Are you worried more about some terrorist's house than you are worried about the lives of Israeli civilians?Well of course you are, I almost forgot who I'm talking to. And I do not need to justify shit man, these terrorists are the ones doing it for me.What gives them a right to send brainwashed fucktards to blow themselves up on Israeli civilians?
Man you're lost in your own bullshit, you keep contradicting yourself time after time, one moment you're against suicide bombing next moment you're worried more about terrorists homes than you are about human lives, the normal humans, not the ones that decide to die and to take along with them more people. Did you know that thanks to this policy there were cases when Palestinian families that knew their sons were about to blow themselves up submited them to the IDF preventing many losses of human lives? I know of at least 20 cases....tell me it wasn't worth it you hypocrite.

1. Israel has no right to demolish the homes of Palestinian homes... and you haven't been able to show that it has the RIGHT... your reasoning for why you feel it's a good thing doesn't mean it's justified...

2. You're assuming that ONLY the homes of terrorists are being demolished, which is not the case. Even if it were... a terrorist has a family, and you can't punish an entire family for the action of one member.

3. Obviously they don't have the RIGHT to go and blow up shit. That's what makes them "terrorists"... do you see the difference between the terrorists and the Israeli government? If you say there's a difference, then I agree because a government is supposed to adhere to laws... if you say there's no difference, I'd still agree.

4. According to your logic... or lack of one... it's okay to kill someone because you believe there's a chance that in the future that person might kill you... try that in court (you know the place where they look at and observe laws... I hope you know what laws are)

edit: p.s. NONE of what you've said even touches upon why it's okay for Israel to demolish homes on Palestinian land... to make room for a wall being built on Palestinian land...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 03:51:55 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2005, 04:08:45 PM »

Regardless, you're arguing about something you can't PROVE...How can you win like that?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2005, 04:17:23 PM »

1. Israel has no right to demolish the homes of Palestinian homes... and you haven't been able to show that it has the RIGHT... your reasoning for why you feel it's a good thing doesn't mean it's justified...

2. You're assuming that ONLY the homes of terrorists are being demolished, which is not the case. Even if it were... a terrorist has a family, and you can't punish an entire family for the action of one member.

3. Obviously they don't have the RIGHT to go and blow up shit. That's what makes them "terrorists"... do you see the difference between the terrorists and the Israeli government? If you say there's a difference, then I agree because a government is supposed to adhere to laws... if you say there's no difference, I'd still agree.

4. According to your logic... or lack of one... it's okay to kill someone because you believe there's a chance that in the future that person might kill you... try that in court (you know the place where they look at and observe laws... I hope you know what laws are)

1. What I feel??? man I haven't even started talking about my feelings on the issue. As for rights- Israel has the right to defend its civilians from terrorist atacks and Israel has the right to prevent such atacks. Being that the Palestinian authority proves itself to be impotent or non-willing to prevent such assaults, Israel has even more than a right IT HAS A MORAL OBLIGATION TO DO WHATEVER IS IN ITS POWER TO DEFUSE SUCH ENDEAVORS.

2.Since you are not sure whether only the homes of terrorists are being demolished, why are you even commenting on this? for the sake of speculation?...-Well of course.
How else would you punish a person that decided to commit mass murder along with a suicide? Would you kill him again? Israel supplies observed negative reinforcement for likely to emerge future bombers and for their families, there's no other treatment except for from within the Palestinian authority which they are not willing to inflict.

3.You're damn right they don't have the right to blow up Israeli civilians although I know that you are saying it only for the sake of political correctness. And there IS a huge difference between terrorists and governments in most of the world but in the Palestinian Autonomy these structures seem to be accomplices.

4. How in hell did you conclude that according to my logic it is OK to kill people in advance to their crime? STOP PUTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, go argue with yourself man you seem to be in disagreement with your own bullshit.

P.S As for the fence\wall or whatever you choose to call it, I've already expressed my thoughts on it and you know that I greatly oppose it, unless you simply ignored my posts something I believe you may have done. I don't need to justify it though since I believe it will be much more harmful to Israel.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 04:35:41 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2005, 04:20:48 PM »
What do you mean "regardless"? LOL after you're proven wrong... then you try to pull something else up...

What am I arguing that I can't prove? My whole argument is that Palestinians have been victims of Zionism.

Have innocent Palestinians been killed? Yes.
Has Israel demolished homes of innocent people? Yes.
Does every Palestinian refugee have the right to return to his home? No.

Those are all facts. That's all I'm arguing. You're the one that claims that the Israeli government has nothing to do with the demolishing of homes and that it's all in the hands of the soldiers... which is the dumbest thing I've read in this thread... and that's saying a lot considering that I Geezy has been making quite a few posts.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2005, 04:33:27 PM »

1. What I feel??? man I haven't even started talking about my feelings on the issue. As for rights- Israel has the right to defend its civilians from terrorist atacks and Israel has the right to prevent such atacks. Being that the Palestinian authority proves itself to be impotent or non-willing to prevent such assaults, Israel has even more than a right IT HAS A MORAL OBLIGATION TO DO WHATEVER IS IN ITS POWER TO DEFUSE SUCH ENDEAVORS.

2.Since you are not sure whether only the homes of terrorists are being demolished, why are you even commenting on this? for the sake of speculation?...-Well of course.
How else would you punish a person that decided to commit mass murder along with a suicide? Would you kill him again? Israel supplies observed negative reinforcement for likely to emerge future bombers and for their families, there's no other treatment except for from within the Palestinian authority which they are not willing to inflict.

3.You're damn right they don't have the right to blow up Israeli civilians although I know that you are saying it only for the sake of political correctness. And there IS a huge difference between terrorists and governments in most of the world but in the Palestinian Autonomy these structures seem to be accomplices.

4. How in hell did you conclude that according to my logic it is OK to kill people in advance to their crime? STOP PUTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH, go argue with yourself man you seem to be in disagreement with your own bullshit.

1. Moral obligation doesn't equal adhering to law. When I'm talking about RIGHT.. I'm talking about the lawful right. You're not able to justify it, so you give me reasons why you think it's okay for them to do it... AKA your feelings, Mr. We Todd It

2. It goes against international law... so now you can understand why the UN resolutions are in place. As long as you know... I'm not asking you to agree or disagree... just as long you realize what's going on.

3. So Palestinians don't have the right to harm innocent Israelis... because that would make them terrorists... but the Israeli government harming Palestinians is okay... if Palestinians blow shit up, they're terrorists... if Israel blows shit up, it's defense...
And once again, after I fuck your argument up, you decide to assume that you know what my thoughts or views are... when the fuck did you become psychic? Just because I'm fucking up your argument, doesn't mean you should wrongfully assume what my views are. You lost the argument a long time ago, yet you're acting like this is the first time you've been proven wrong. Keep your assumptions to yourself.

4. Ok.. you really must be retarded....
"Did you know that thanks to this policy (REFERRING TO THE DEMOLISHING OF HOMES) there were cases when Palestinian families that knew their sons were about to blow themselves up submited them to the IDF preventing many losses of human lives? I know of at least 20 cases....tell me it wasn't worth it you hypocrite"
This is the Israeli government bulldozing homes because they believe that someone in the family might commit an act in the future... you justify this... so I made the analogy, hence the words "according to your logic" which we all now know you lack.... do you know what an analogy is?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2005, 04:43:13 PM »
What do you mean "regardless"? LOL after you're proven wrong... then you try to pull something else up...

What am I arguing that I can't prove? My whole argument is that Palestinians have been victims of Zionism.

Those are all facts. That's all I'm arguing. You're the one that claims that the Israeli government has nothing to do with the demolishing of homes and that it's all in the hands of the soldiers... which is the dumbest thing I've read in this thread... and that's saying a lot considering that I Geezy has been making quite a few posts.

Again, missing the whole point. I never said Palestinians haven't been killed. I never said Israel hasn't demolished the homes of innocent people. The point is, you're arguing that the Israeli government is an evil power, while I've BEEN saying that you have no proof that the Israeli government has any evil intentions...You just keep completely disregarding that and repeating "Israeli's kill innocent people!" when I never denied that...The Israeli government does demolish homes, but do you have any proof that they KNOW it's the house of an innocent civilian when they demolish it? Again, I didn't think so...So why argue something you CAN'T prove?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2005, 04:48:31 PM »
BTW, I know that the Israeli supreme court ruled that the fence should be built closer to the green line to prevent impact on the Palestinian population near by to such an extent Jewish settlers from near by are even threatening to protest. Not something that makes me anymore fond of this plan but this is something that may answer your question.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2005, 04:50:56 PM »

Again, missing the whole point. I never said Palestinians haven't been killed. I never said Israel hasn't demolished the homes of innocent people. The point is, you're arguing that the Israeli government is an evil power, while I've BEEN saying that you have no proof that the Israeli government has any evil intentions...You just keep completely disregarding that and repeating "Israeli's kill innocent people!" when I never denied that...The Israeli government does demolish homes, but do you have any proof that they KNOW it's the house of an innocent civilian when they demolish it? Again, I didn't think so...So why argue something you CAN'T prove?

You're missing the whole point. How can you prove intentions? I'm just telling you what they're doing, not what's going through their heads.

Yes the Israeli government does demolish homes, but previously you stated that it's not the government's choice to do that, and that it's the soldiers doing it... LMAO... so now you realize how retarded that was...

The Israeli government demolished homes when they were building the wall because the homes were in the way of the planned position of the wall... and EVEN if it was the home of a terrorist... what gives the Israeli government the right to demolish the home of his family?  LOL I think you need to realize what's being argued before you say "you can't prove that"... all I'm saying is that Israel has no right to do that, just like a Palestinian suicide bomber doesn't have the right to blow up a falafel stand and kill innocent people... I guess I'm taking an objective approach by looking at laws and rights... and you guys are throwing in assumptions, feelings,etc

"He killed someone, but you have no proof that he has bad intentions" ... yeah, like anyone really gives a fuck...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 04:54:21 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker