Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5173 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2005, 07:14:49 AM »
The whole idea of Israel is ridiculous.. planting an artificial state right where the "enemies" are and then slowly take their land.. don't tell me that wasn't the plan. About anyone who argues "it's our holy land, the bible says!!!11" I can only laugh, really. Im going to write a book in which it's stated that the whole world belongs to me, then go around from house to house, showing everybody my book and bulldoze their house. Everybody who fights back is a terrorist.

First of all, these enemies you're refering to are our enemies by their own choice, this is history man.Up untill the Jews came here to gradually found their state these people were never our enemies, do I have to start over this debate?- we've covered this, ignoring facts is pointless however most of the world at those times was drenched with anti-semitism so there weren't many choices as for the geographical location of the upcoming Jewish national home.What was a not so great idea was proclaiming an arbitrary group of people as a NATION seeking for SELF-DETERMINATION only for the sake of removing an already established nation from land it was trying to regain after centuries without a national home espcially when this nation expressed its peaceful intentions and especially when this nation had been persecuted everywhere else . Second of all, according to what you're saying you must also be opposing to the existence of the US since the people who founded it despite its native population already had land, unlike Jews. This has little to do with religion but you're the one mentioning the bible, tell me, are you religious? - I believe you're not since you made the statement about writing a book about the whole world belonging to you, I mean that I hope you aren't religious otherwise this would be an empty statement.

1. Im not religious and no matter how religious some people might be, there is no way a state should be created upon a quote from an ancient book. No matter if it's the bible, the qu'ran or detective story.

2. What the pilgrims did to the Indians was of course wrong, Im not here to argue that. How does that change anything?

3. What exactly are you now? A religion, a race or a nation? Seriously, I'm lost on that one. I heard it all now. "I'm not white, I'm Jewish." "We're a nation." I suppose Jews weren't hated in America, why didnt you make a state in Oregon, USA, or so? Canada is pretty huge with few people, why not creating a Jewish state in Canada? Why the fuck creating a state right there, when it's OBVIOUS there gon be trouble? Argueing that you claimed to have peaceful intentions is ridiculous, it's like a little child claiming it didnt mean to piss anyone off when it sits on the toy someone else wants to play with.. "Im just sitting there, hey, I ain't doing nothing, man".. that doesn't really work.
Why the hell you need a Jewish state anyway for that matter? Do we have a black state? Or a catholic state?

Anyways, this whole land grabbing thing is ridiculous from its very start, I'm sure everybody sees that, but has to stand up for his people, which I understand. The American government sure as hell sees this as well, but we all know how much the US loves to have control there and we all know how much power Jews have in the US. It's not about right or wrong, it's about power and money.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2005, 08:51:43 AM »
The whole idea of Israel is ridiculous.. planting an artificial state right where the "enemies" are and then slowly take their land.. don't tell me that wasn't the plan. About anyone who argues "it's our holy land, the bible says!!!11" I can only laugh, really. Im going to write a book in which it's stated that the whole world belongs to me, then go around from house to house, showing everybody my book and bulldoze their house. Everybody who fights back is a terrorist.

First of all, these enemies you're refering to are our enemies by their own choice, this is history man.Up untill the Jews came here to gradually found their state these people were never our enemies, do I have to start over this debate?- we've covered this, ignoring facts is pointless however most of the world at those times was drenched with anti-semitism so there weren't many choices as for the geographical location of the upcoming Jewish national home.What was a not so great idea was proclaiming an arbitrary group of people as a NATION seeking for SELF-DETERMINATION only for the sake of removing an already established nation from land it was trying to regain after centuries without a national home espcially when this nation expressed its peaceful intentions and especially when this nation had been persecuted everywhere else . Second of all, according to what you're saying you must also be opposing to the existence of the US since the people who founded it despite its native population already had land, unlike Jews. This has little to do with religion but you're the one mentioning the bible, tell me, are you religious? - I believe you're not since you made the statement about writing a book about the whole world belonging to you, I mean that I hope you aren't religious otherwise this would be an empty statement.

1. Im not religious and no matter how religious some people might be, there is no way a state should be created upon a quote from an ancient book. No matter if it's the bible, the qu'ran or detective story.

2. What the pilgrims did to the Indians was of course wrong, Im not here to argue that. How does that change anything?

3. What exactly are you now? A religion, a race or a nation? Seriously, I'm lost on that one. I heard it all now. "I'm not white, I'm Jewish." "We're a nation." I suppose Jews weren't hated in America, why didnt you make a state in Oregon, USA, or so? Canada is pretty huge with few people, why not creating a Jewish state in Canada? Why the fuck creating a state right there, when it's OBVIOUS there gon be trouble? Argueing that you claimed to have peaceful intentions is ridiculous, it's like a little child claiming it didnt mean to piss anyone off when it sits on the toy someone else wants to play with.. "Im just sitting there, hey, I ain't doing nothing, man".. that doesn't really work.
Why the hell you need a Jewish state anyway for that matter? Do we have a black state? Or a catholic state?

Anyways, this whole land grabbing thing is ridiculous from its very start, I'm sure everybody sees that, but has to stand up for his people, which I understand. The American government sure as hell sees this as well, but we all know how much the US loves to have control there and we all know how much power Jews have in the US. It's not about right or wrong, it's about power and money.

I never said I was religious and the reasons for creating a Jewish state lay within the Jewish history and not within the Jewish religion, I'm very sorry that you haven't been taught Jewish history. Judaism is a religion, Jews are a nation and we are semites racialy. Jews wouldn't need a national home if it wasn't for the anti-semitism they've encountered throughout the centuries and its most prominent outlet- The Holocaust, history showed us Jews would've been extinct without a state.
The US is a country based on occupation of land for imperialistic purposes despite its native population by people who owned land by the time they got there, unlike Israel that was founded for purposes of refuge and survival of the Jewish people by people who didn't have any land before. Coming with peaceful intentions toward the native population unlike the American pilgrims, yet you choose to oppose Israels existence much more, I wonder why?
Zionists did come with peaceful intentions-IT'S A FACT....Hostility was triggered first by Palestinian puppet freedom fighters to prevent the creation of a Jewish state however not so that the Palestinians would have their own state but so that Egypt and Syria  could unite, bridging through Palestine. In 48 the UN didn't only decide on the creation of a Jewish state but of a Palestinian state as well and they had much more land than they have today. Have you ever wondered why it was never created?- Because the Arab nations that controlled the Palestinian freedom fighters weren't interested in granting these so called "Palestinians" with a state, they made up the Palestinian self-determination to claim at least some of the land,most of it as a matter of fact, do you not get this?

LMAO@ YOU SUPPOSING JEWS WEREN'T HATED IN AMERICA....This is ridiculous...OMG MAN! DID YOU JUST RETURN FROM OUTER SPACE??? Have you heared about the Saint Louis ship after Kristalnacht that left Hamburg  on May 13th  1939? It had 936 Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany and your Jewish loving USA REFUSED to let them in despite the fact 734 entrance clearances
among the passengers....How's that for your anti-semitism free USA?-FYI most of these refugees were MURDERED during The Holocaust.  Some of you people really crack me up with your fairy tale solutions.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 09:08:29 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2005, 09:06:56 AM »
Quite frankly, I don't really care about stuff like you are "semites" racially, or that Jews are a nation. That's on some Star Trek shit to me. I don't like when people refrain from what really goes on and decide to hold on to some theoretical stuff, like "good intentions" or that  "the govt of Israel never ordered the murder of civil palestians". I see what I see. Now, my knowledge on this topic is indeed limited, I don't know much about your history and I also don't really bother to. And I don't need to. ALL that is relevent is this: You can't just take one's land and act like it's normal, LOL. It's really not much more complex than that. The issue is shockingly simple, really.
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2005, 09:21:36 AM »
I see what I see. Now, my knowledge on this topic is indeed limited, I don't know much about your history and I also don't really bother to. And I don't need to. ALL that is relevent is this: You can't just take one's land and act like it's normal, LOL. It's really not much more complex than that. The issue is shockingly simple, really.

This conflict is anything but simple, arguing on this issue with insufficient knowledge is straight up GIBBERISH!!!

Simple huh?? If I remember correctly you're an American? Pack your stuff homeboy you're moving since you're occupying the land of Native Americans, BECAUSE I KNOW USA'S HISTORY AND YOU'RE LIVING ON THAT LAND IN CONTRADICTION OF YOUR OWN VIEWS,you're right, when it's simple, IT'S SIMPLE!!!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 09:23:35 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2005, 10:03:12 AM »

The Palestinian people ARE IN NO WAY VICTIMS OF ZIONISM-

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH....Damn, i needed that on a friday afternoon
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2005, 10:06:31 AM »
7even the littledinger pretty much summed it up

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict is remarkeably simple. So simple that Israelis and their sympathesizers have to ADD initiall factors to the debate to cloud the discussion and blur the lines between fact and fiction.

Hence, "what are the Israelis doin on Arab land?" becomes "why isnt the palestinian authority reigning in military groups?"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2005, 12:03:31 PM »
7even the littledinger pretty much summed it up

The Israeli/Palestinian conflict is remarkeably simple. So simple that Israelis and their sympathesizers have to ADD initiall factors to the debate to cloud the discussion and blur the lines between fact and fiction.

Hence, "what are the Israelis doin on Arab land?" becomes "why isnt the palestinian authority reigning in military groups?"

See that's what happens when I show yall where yall are wrong, the usual propaganda victims suddenly decide to proclaim the other side as the one clouding the discussion, yall really do crack me up....lol :)....Suddenly the fact of the Palestinian people being used as a decoy, camouflaging territorial ambitions from within the totalitarian Arab world from the dawn of their existence as a nation, up to our times, when they are used by terroristic power structures within their own autonomy as a tool for gaining positions of power, is being omitted. I'm sorry you guys choose to ignore that the root of the problem is their pseudo-leadership and as soon as I point it out for you- you choose to call it "clouding the discussion". It doesn't take a genuis to figure out the truth but it does require some research since this is a very complex conflict being that it is essentially an inner conflict within the Palestinian population that simply casts on Israel.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 12:08:47 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2005, 12:29:57 PM »
Ok, let's say there's a kid and he gets his ass beat by some stranger on the street. Then he gets home and his dad beats him. So does that mean that since his dad beat him, he was never a victim to the stranger? Does that mean it never happened? LOLLL how can you say Palestinians aren't victims to Zionism.... your English seems good enough, so I don't expect you to not understand what I mean when I say that yes, the Palestinians have been fucked over by their own leadership at times, but does that mean they weren't victims to Zionism? You sound like one of those retards who say the Holocaust never happened. Your brain is being handled on super cycle.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2005, 02:40:51 PM »
Just for the record, I'm not American. In fact, some republicans even think I'm Anti-American, which I'm not really. I just see what I see and some things I see I don't like, no matter who's involved. Unlike most people, I don't try to argue for someone who's wrong because he somehow appeals to me (because of race, nation, religion, whatever) , but I try to see who's wrong and then argue against him.
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2005, 03:11:59 PM »
Ok, let's say there's a kid and he gets his ass beat by some stranger on the street. Then he gets home and his dad beats him. So does that mean that since his dad beat him, he was never a victim to the stranger? Does that mean it never happened? LOLLL how can you say Palestinians aren't victims to Zionism.... your English seems good enough, so I don't expect you to not understand what I mean when I say that yes, the Palestinians have been fucked over by their own leadership at times, but does that mean they weren't victims to Zionism? You sound like one of those retards who say the Holocaust never happened. Your brain is being handled on super cycle.

First of all I would like to thank you for quoting me in your signature, what an honor  8) And now since I understand you are a fan of analogies I'll supply one myself:

Let's say there is this kid and he gets abused by his dominating father (after his mother past away, giving birth to him, so he's all the father has), abused so badly he blocks it out completely and as he growes up he can't fully sustain his repression(in the psychological sence) so he becomes angry with everything and as the boy reaches puberty he meets people who figure out his problems and offer him help working out his issues but since the father is now old and can't support himself and can't afford his son leaving him or finding out the truth about his childhood so he uses the rooted control and deterrence he's established over his son through conditioning at an early age to setting him against his new friends claiming that they are hostile and are trying to break up their family while also trying to take away their house, at the same time, he hires assassins to kill his son's new friends, they fail, and when the son's new friends figure out who sent the assassins and that they're dealing with an old psychopath they call the police on him. The son seeing his "family" being taken apart just as his father warned him is becoming assured of the fact his new friends are ploting against him and his family so he decides to fight them.  

p.s I'm glad you've mentioned The Holocaust Deniers since the current leader of the Palestinian Autonomy is one.AGAIN, I've never denied innocents may have gotten hurt on the Palestinian side all I said was that the ones who caused it were those terrorist power structures whose number one goal is to hurt Israeli civilians, something they openly proclaim, along with the Palestinian leadership, otherwise the leaders would've eradicated terrorism within their authority themselves without coercing Israel to do so, they know Israel can't focus its foiling operations to an extent innocents won't get hurt. You keep ignoring everything that has been discussed up untill now, you're back to square one.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 03:41:25 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2005, 03:47:37 PM »
Just for the record, I'm not American. In fact, some republicans even think I'm Anti-American, which I'm not really. I just see what I see and some things I see I don't like, no matter who's involved. Unlike most people, I don't try to argue for someone who's wrong because he somehow appeals to me (because of race, nation, religion, whatever) , but I try to see who's wrong and then argue against him.

Well.... you'll have something more to throw in their faces from now on while arguing, hey as long as you're learning something new man. But it doesn't really matter since you're still supposed to oppose the USA much more than you oppose Israel according to the views you claim to possess.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: October 28, 2005, 03:54:05 PM »

The Palestinian people ARE IN NO WAY VICTIMS OF ZIONISM-

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH....Damn, i needed that on a friday afternoon

LMAO see this is what I like about you Tech, you'z a funny dude ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: October 28, 2005, 05:10:25 PM »
thanks buddy...i now wish death on all israelis except you....and may be your family

maybe

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2005, 05:17:27 PM »

First of all I would like to thank you for quoting me in your signature, what an honor  8) And now since I understand you are a fan of analogies I'll supply one myself:

Let's say there is this kid and he gets abused by his dominating father (after his mother past away, giving birth to him, so he's all the father has), abused so badly he blocks it out completely and as he growes up he can't fully sustain his repression(in the psychological sence) so he becomes angry with everything and as the boy reaches puberty he meets people who figure out his problems and offer him help working out his issues but since the father is now old and can't support himself and can't afford his son leaving him or finding out the truth about his childhood so he uses the rooted control and deterrence he's established over his son through conditioning at an early age to setting him against his new friends claiming that they are hostile and are trying to break up their family while also trying to take away their house, at the same time, he hires assassins to kill his son's new friends, they fail, and when the son's new friends figure out who sent the assassins and that they're dealing with an old psychopath they call the police on him. The son seeing his "family" being taken apart just as his father warned him is becoming assured of the fact his new friends are ploting against him and his family so he decides to fight them.  

p.s I'm glad you've mentioned The Holocaust Deniers since the current leader of the Palestinian Autonomy is one.AGAIN, I've never denied innocents may have gotten hurt on the Palestinian side all I said was that the ones who caused it were those terrorist power structures whose number one goal is to hurt Israeli civilians, something they openly proclaim, along with the Palestinian leadership, otherwise the leaders would've eradicated terrorism within their authority themselves without coercing Israel to do so, they know Israel can't focus its foiling operations to an extent innocents won't get hurt. You keep ignoring everything that has been discussed up untill now, you're back to square one.

So Palestinians have been victims to Zionism/Israel... and the Palestinian leadership didn't make things any better...

To me the IDF is a terrorist power structure... the state of Israel was founded on terrorism...

Back to Square 1 it is... except this is where it stays... no second chances for you, you've been fucked up
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2005, 03:23:56 AM »

So Palestinians have been victims to Zionism/Israel... and the Palestinian leadership didn't make things any better...

To me the IDF is a terrorist power structure... the state of Israel was founded on terrorism...

Back to Square 1 it is... except this is where it stays... no second chances for you, you've been fucked up

You're almost there but you are still blending the concepts of attack and defence- IDF is a DEFENCE ARMY. Palestinians have been victims to their own leadership and to a number of terroristic power structures their leadership had been supporting and supports nowadays,  since their attacks on Israel were first of all to kill Israeli civilians and second of all they were to trigger an Israeli retaliation on the terrorists, that would result in a number of innocent deaths, since Israel is physicaly unable to focus its foiling operations to an extent innocents wouldn't get hurt since most of these terrorists live among the peaceful population in the autonomy and the Palestinian leadership is well aware of this. Even though they seemed to condemn terrorism in front of the cameras, they DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STOP TERRORISM WITHIN THEIR AUTHORITY AND TO PREVENT ISRAEL FROM CONDUCTING FOILING OPERATIONS TO UPROOT TERRORISTIC FACTORS. When you CHOOSE A DEMEANOR you CHOOSE THE CONSEQUENCES, but when you're a part of the leadership YOU CHOOSE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ENTIRE NATION (and it is much less fair in my opinion when the leadership wasn't elected by the people of the nation) --->BUUUURN!!....No matter what I say you'll come up with more bullshit fogginess, evading facts and ignoring order of events...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 06:18:42 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »