Author Topic: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive  (Read 5249 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Arafat Death Probe Inconclusive
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2005, 01:01:23 PM »
if you want to know what I really think is that Israel should've never been created in the first place... especially not in the way that it was.

I believe my assumption wasn't as farfetched after all, especially when it wasn't an assumption but merely a conclusion of your words- a simplification. So thank you Jamal, for reinforcing my point.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2005, 02:27:26 PM »
you said probe.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2005, 05:25:06 PM »
if you want to know what I really think is that Israel should've never been created in the first place... especially not in the way that it was.

I believe my assumption wasn't as farfetched after all, especially when it wasn't an assumption but merely a conclusion of your words- a simplification. So thank you Jamal, for reinforcing my point.
its my belief israel should have never been given palestine, they should have been given a part of germany but whats done is done and they should retreat to the recognised borders and end the occupation.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 11:07:26 PM »

LOL... you're pathetic. You made a conclusion based on what you perceived my words to mean... which is an assumption... which is fine, but AFTER I tell you exactly what I mean and what I believe... you still hold onto that because you know I'm right... LOL how did I reinforce your point, when I just told you that your assumption about me was wrong.... basically what this has come down to is you telling me that you know better than I do what I think or believe... LOLLLL just drop it chump... you're a lost cause... my work is done here... you're beneath my level... go argue with the Jomes and Rampants...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2005, 03:10:17 AM »

LOL... you're pathetic. You made a conclusion based on what you perceived my words to mean... which is an assumption... which is fine, but AFTER I tell you exactly what I mean and what I believe... you still hold onto that because you know I'm right... LOL how did I reinforce your point, when I just told you that your assumption about me was wrong.... basically what this has come down to is you telling me that you know better than I do what I think or believe... LOLLLL just drop it chump... you're a lost cause... my work is done here... you're beneath my level... go argue with the Jomes and Rampants...

Well I guess this is the closest you get to admitting you're wrong, you know, by leading the debate off topic, ok I get that, although it seems like you can't even do that right- so you go and stumble on your own words-  being against Israel's existence to begin with=thinking it would be better if Israel didn't exist at all, so yea,just like the Arab league you adapt to the default option like a first class working girl, oh well, Israel exist's so you have to camouflage your agenda under a politicaly correct flag which is -"The Self Determination Right Of The Palestinians" (see my reply to Don Rizzle) although you don't qualify in anyway to be a spokesperson for the Arab world and the Palestinians in particular, trust me they've got the big guns there, rest your immature mind-those people could convince you that Israel is negotiating with UFOs,I guess you should know. Since you're just a byproduct of their propoganda-  I'll give you one thing- You would very much like for the Palestinian side to be the righteous one,right, so technically there is no comouflaging of agenda on your part since you're transparent.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 03:19:42 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2005, 10:12:53 AM »
I think I Geezy speaks a lot better english than anyone I saw during my 1 month stay in Israel this summer...You're a very intelligent man, I'm glad we have at least one intelligent person putting in some work for our peeps in the "Train of Thought". I know I'm way too uninspired to even type up more than a sentence regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I mean, I used to, but that shit is nothin' but circles...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2005, 10:13:30 AM »
PS...That's gangsta how you've kept your sig the same for all these years...LOL@REL producing for your album.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2005, 02:27:11 PM »

Well I guess this is the closest you get to admitting you're wrong, you know, by leading the debate off topic, ok I get that, although it seems like you can't even do that right- so you go and stumble on your own words-  being against Israel's existence to begin with=thinking it would be better if Israel didn't exist at all, so yea,just like the Arab league you adapt to the default option like a first class working girl, oh well, Israel exist's so you have to camouflage your agenda under a politicaly correct flag which is -"The Self Determination Right Of The Palestinians" (see my reply to Don Rizzle) although you don't qualify in anyway to be a spokesperson for the Arab world and the Palestinians in particular, trust me they've got the big guns there, rest your immature mind-those people could convince you that Israel is negotiating with UFOs,I guess you should know. Since you're just a byproduct of their propoganda-  I'll give you one thing- You would very much like for the Palestinian side to be the righteous one,right, so technically there is no comouflaging of agenda on your part since you're transparent.

How did I lead the debate off topic when you're the one that ignored my entire post and simply stated that you still believe that your assumptions about me were correct... and all I did was respond to that.... LOLL so you go off topic, and I respond... and that means that I'm the one that went off topic... great logic you got.

I'm not putting anything under a politically correct flag... I've said it before and I'll say it again... Israel exists now, and there's nothing anybody can do about that... but do I think that the Zionists had the right to just come and take the land? No.... but the Jews living there today aren't at fault... they had nothing to do with what happened... they have homes and lives there now, and shouldn't be pushed off the land like the Palestinians were/are...

LOLL and when the fuck did I claim to be a spokesperson for the Arab world? You love pulling shit out of your ass... as a matter of fact, it was you speaking on behalf of the Israeli leaders telling me why YOU THINK they did what they did... I'm a byproduct of propaganda? I haven't even stated anything remotely close to being propaganda... I guess the barrier that's 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall really is a fence then... and only dumbasses who fall victim to propaganda would be stupid enough to actually believe it was a wall. LOLLL you're flip floppin like a schizophrenic John Kerry...  first you tell me that you don't think Israeli leaders did anything on purpose (you speaking on behalf of them), then you tell me what my views and beliefs are, then when I respond to that and inform you what it is I really believe, then you say I went off topic and tell me that I'm no spokesperson for the Arab world when it was you speaking on behalf of Zionist murderers and their motives...

Let me ask you 1 simple question... there is nothing subjective about this... If Israel wants to build a fence (since I'm a victim of propaganda I'd like to call it a wall since it's 30 times larger than the Berlin WALL)... but if Israel wants to build one for its protection, which it has the right to do.... why doesn't it build it on the Green Line...and instead decides to cut into Palestinian territory (bulldozing more homes, cutting down more of their trees knowing they depend on agriculture, etc)... why steal even more land? And is that justified? The International Court doesn't seem to think so, but then again... who the hell are they... I mean we got I Geezy saying it's okay... LOLL you guys are all the same

And NIK is right, this does just go in circles... the reason for that is that you can't or aren't willing to notice the flaws on the side you support... so being in denial you jump all over the place like a dog in the dark trying to find a way out...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2005, 03:42:58 PM »

How did I lead the debate off topic when you're the one that ignored my entire post and simply stated that you still believe that your assumptions about me were correct... and all I did was respond to that.... LOLL so you go off topic, and I respond... and that means that I'm the one that went off topic... great logic you got.

I'm not putting anything under a politically correct flag... I've said it before and I'll say it again... Israel exists now, and there's nothing anybody can do about that... but do I think that the Zionists had the right to just come and take the land? No.... but the Jews living there today aren't at fault... they had nothing to do with what happened... they have homes and lives there now, and shouldn't be pushed off the land like the Palestinians were/are...

LOLL and when the fuck did I claim to be a spokesperson for the Arab world? You love pulling shit out of your ass... as a matter of fact, it was you speaking on behalf of the Israeli leaders telling me why YOU THINK they did what they did... I'm a byproduct of propaganda? I haven't even stated anything remotely close to being propaganda... I guess the barrier that's 30 times larger than the Berlin Wall really is a fence then... and only dumbasses who fall victim to propaganda would be stupid enough to actually believe it was a wall. LOLLL you're flip floppin like a schizophrenic John Kerry...  first you tell me that you don't think Israeli leaders did anything on purpose (you speaking on behalf of them), then you tell me what my views and beliefs are, then when I respond to that and inform you what it is I really believe, then you say I went off topic and tell me that I'm no spokesperson for the Arab world when it was you speaking on behalf of Zionist murderers and their motives...

Let me ask you 1 simple question... there is nothing subjective about this... If Israel wants to build a fence (since I'm a victim of propaganda I'd like to call it a wall since it's 30 times larger than the Berlin WALL)... but if Israel wants to build one for its protection, which it has the right to do.... why doesn't it build it on the Green Line...and instead decides to cut into Palestinian territory (bulldozing more homes, cutting down more of their trees knowing they depend on agriculture, etc)... why steal even more land? And is that justified? The International Court doesn't seem to think so, but then again... who the hell are they... I mean we got I Geezy saying it's okay... LOLL you guys are all the same

And NIK is right, this does just go in circles... the reason for that is that you can't or aren't willing to notice the flaws on the side you support... so being in denial you jump all over the place like a dog in the dark trying to find a way out...

Thanks for returning to the topic, good to know my last post didn't go unnoticed- I'll even overlook your sorry response to my last post ;). Let me answer your question now- I personaly am against the mere concept of this so called separation fence in the form in which it was presented to the public just like I was against the disengagement in the form in which it was presented, I don't think it will  be helpfull to either one of the sides....Understand one thing, my frustration with the conduct of the Palestinian side,while primary and prominent, is always accompanied with criticism toward Israel as well, I think Israel's, my, government should've come up with a number of better moves on it's way to a peace treaty, on it's part,everything from the timing to the execution is not quite to my liking, Israel has an enormous internal public debate, we're a democracy, as I have said already our leadership reflects the middle ground of this public debate, a consensus. We still have an unresolved problem with the population known as "Israeli Arabs" who are Palestinians with Israeli citizenship, who live within Israel's borders and who entirely support the Palestinian side (When I say entirely, I mean that a large percentage of the population is also in support of terrorist acts against Israel) with many incidents of cooperation and complicity with terrorists as well as initiation, moreover, this potentially explosive population layer is fairly represented in the Israeli Parliament( The Kneset) as it is customary to a democratic regime. You've mentioned that the fence shouldn't be cuting through Palestinian territory and I say- what's the purpose of it when we still have Potential terrorists within our own territory ready to kill as many civilians as Hamas and Jihad leaders will order them to, build it on neutral territory?- I DON'T THINK THEY SHOULD BUILD IT ANYWHERE.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2005, 04:02:57 PM »
"Thanks for returning to the topic, good to know my last post didn't go unnoticed- I'll even overlook your sorry response to my last post"

Yeah, you went off-topic and I returned to it.... and you're right, your post didn't go unnoticed, only mine do  :)

Anyways, you've answered my question, and I agree that the wall should not be built.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2005, 04:14:30 PM »
Yeah, you went off-topic and I returned to it....

lol...This seems to trouble you but to me "going off topic" was when you switched it from debating on the issue to my alleged misinterpretation of your anti-zionist statement...FYI
Zionism implies the creation of a Jewish state on the land on which Israel is today.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2005, 04:36:37 PM »
Zionism implies the creation of a Jewish state on the land on which Israel is today.

We both know it's far more complex than that.... but let's say that this is all there was to it... what gives any group of people the right to go and kick people off a land to make it their own? My point is that things went wrong right from the start... shit has just been chaos since...

Anyways, I went to a lecture here at UCLA last night... it was by an organization called One Voice.. it's Palestinians and Israelis uniting to find a path towards peace... Jason Alexander (George on Seinfeld) was one of the members speaking... they have gone out to the streets of Israeli and Palestinian villages/towns/cities and a majority of the people they have talked to on both sides want peace ASAP... the problem is that the extremists on both sides have more control, and sadly are focused on more by our media... basically the moderates are kinda pushed out of the picture even though they are the majority.... the average citizen wants a solution but the extremists have their agendas to push and often times they're not really risking anything except lives other than their own...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2005, 03:14:21 AM »

We both know it's far more complex than that.... but let's say that this is all there was to it... what gives any group of people the right to go and kick people off a land to make it their own? My point is that things went wrong right from the start... shit has just been chaos since...

Anyways, I went to a lecture here at UCLA last night... it was by an organization called One Voice.. it's Palestinians and Israelis uniting to find a path towards peace... Jason Alexander (George on Seinfeld) was one of the members speaking... they have gone out to the streets of Israeli and Palestinian villages/towns/cities and a majority of the people they have talked to on both sides want peace ASAP... the problem is that the extremists on both sides have more control, and sadly are focused on more by our media... basically the moderates are kinda pushed out of the picture even though they are the majority.... the average citizen wants a solution but the extremists have their agendas to push and often times they're not really risking anything except lives other than their own...

Often when the situation prior to the declaration of Israel is discussed people are often mislead. When Jews first started arriving to this land from Europe they've encountered the Turks, Jews that would come years later would encounter the Brits. It was always a mandate along with a percentage of seemingly native population that greeted the Jewish pioneers, which for the most part consisted of Arabs and a small percentage of native Jews. The native Arab population consisted for the most part of agriculturists and farmers. Those farmers whose assets were larger owned lands,plantations and meadows(owning land at the time of the mandate involved taxing and sometimes the land had been bought from the authorities themselves), those whose assets were smaller either worked for the Sheiks or stuck to the Beduin custom of wondering from place to place, at times they would wonder outside of Palestine meanwhile others would wonder into Palestine. These people never had a self determination agenda, they never intended to found their own national home, since they did not consider themselves a nation,it was a multi layered tribal community, furthermore, some of the tribes where utterly hostile toward one another- blood vengeance and pirating went back to the dawn of Islam, and they weren't strangers to these customs. When the first Jews arrived they came with one mission and one mission only- to found a Jewish National Home-Zionism, they have begun buying lands from Sheiks(who were eager to get rid of putrid, swampy land for relatively big prices) and to cultivate the land, many low asset farmers where employed by Jews during those times and since Jews had long term plans more of these farmers settled down-they had a permanent work place, big portions of the land that was bought were covered with swamps, malaria was harvesting the population, many died in agony, they started planting Eucalyptuses that were known to suck in swamps, after years of work the land blossomed.
The ones who opposed the founding of a Jewish state in Palestine the most throughout history weren't the Palestinians- Those were Syria and Egypt....their leaders dreamt to unite in a single state, bridging through Palestine. Israel's war of independence in 48 right after it's declaration was a common effort of the Arab nations to remove Israel but the seed of self determination was planted into the natives' collective conscience by the same Sheiks or their heirs (who once had assets in Palestine and sold them, who now wanted to regain their rejuvenated and improved land without having to pay.*see under "The right of return"* ) prior to the declaration of the Jewish state and there's even been an offer to create a binational state but the Sheiks who had  their puppet freedom fighters within Palestine maneuvered them to decline. The rest is history.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 03:19:44 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2005, 03:39:22 AM »
That's a nice rosy story... you've got the broad picture down... but you're missing a lot of things. Once you can be honest with yourself... you'll realize that you have nothing to lose by telling the whole truth on what you know... instead of posting about historic facts and events which include Jewish terrorism and slaughter of Palestinians, I'm just going to stick to the point and show you that there's more to Zionism than just the establishment of a Jewish home... because that's the goal, yes, but the ideology entails more, and the means to justify that end isn't as rosy as you'd like to believe.... so instead of talking out of my ass, like you do, I'm just going to let the guys who were a part of this movement, and quite frankly, who know a lot more about it than you or I, do the talking....

What did Theodore Herzl state in the "Complete Diaries" (1895)?
"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."

How about Joseph Weitz of the Jewish Agencys Colonization Department (1940) which was responsible for the actual organization of settlements in Palestine?
"Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both parties together in this country. We shall not achieve our goal if the Arabs are in this small country. There is no other way than to transfer the Arabs from here to neighboring countries - all of them. Not one village, not one tribe should be left."

By the way, if you want a better understanding of the complexity Zionism entails, I suggest you read "The Iron Wall" by Vladimir Jabotinsky who was the founder of Revisionist Zionism (precursor of Likud).... here's a couple quotes that will show you what I mean when I say that Zionism is more than just "a Jewish homeland"... it's an ideology that entails a lot more than that....

"Zionist colonization must either be terminated or carried out against the wishes of the native population. This colonization can, therefore, be continued and make progress only under the protection of a power independent of the native population - an iron wall, which will be in position to resist the pressure to the native population. This is, in total, our policy towards the Arabs..."

"If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison on your behalf. Or else-or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempts to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible, not difficult, not dangerous, but IMPOSSIBLE! Zionism is a colonizing adventure and therefore it stands or falls by the question of armed force....it is important to be able to shoot-or else I am through with playing at colonialization."

As you can see... in order for the Zionists to achieve their goal, they have to do a lot of not so nice things...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2005, 06:45:01 AM »
That's a nice rosy story... you've got the broad picture down... but you're missing a lot of things. Once you can be honest with yourself... you'll realize that you have nothing to lose by telling the whole truth on what you know... instead of posting about historic facts and events which include Jewish terrorism and slaughter of Palestinians, I'm just going to stick to the point and show you that there's more to Zionism than just the establishment of a Jewish home... because that's the goal, yes, but the ideology entails more, and the means to justify that end isn't as rosy as you'd like to believe.... so instead of talking out of my ass, like you do, I'm just going to let the guys who were a part of this movement, and quite frankly, who know a lot more about it than you or I, do the talking....

What did Theodore Herzl state in the "Complete Diaries" (1895)?
"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."

How about Joseph Weitz of the Jewish Agencys Colonization Department (1940) which was responsible for the actual organization of settlements in Palestine?
"Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both parties together in this country. We shall not achieve our goal if the Arabs are in this small country. There is no other way than to transfer the Arabs from here to neighboring countries - all of them. Not one village, not one tribe should be left."

By the way, if you want a better understanding of the complexity Zionism entails, I suggest you read "The Iron Wall" by Vladimir Jabotinsky who was the founder of Revisionist Zionism (precursor of Likud).... here's a couple quotes that will show you what I mean when I say that Zionism is more than just "a Jewish homeland"... it's an ideology that entails a lot more than that....

"Zionist colonization must either be terminated or carried out against the wishes of the native population. This colonization can, therefore, be continued and make progress only under the protection of a power independent of the native population - an iron wall, which will be in position to resist the pressure to the native population. This is, in total, our policy towards the Arabs..."

"If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison on your behalf. Or else-or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempts to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible, not difficult, not dangerous, but IMPOSSIBLE! Zionism is a colonizing adventure and therefore it stands or falls by the question of armed force....it is important to be able to shoot-or else I am through with playing at colonialization."

As you can see... in order for the Zionists to achieve their goal, they have to do a lot of not so nice things...

Your quotes from Herzel belong to a stream within Zionism which went later to become the foundation of today's Left Wing- it's primary agenda was to generate a segregation between the 2 nations, these are the people who first came up with the transfer idealogy and whose heirs much later came up with Oslo. These were speculations and soliloquies, Theodore Herzel was the author of a number of utopian ideas, he also contributed some of his ideas to the early Zionists but not many of his ideas were executed...As you know he originally predicted the creation of a Jewish state in Uganda, the idea of transfering the native population also didn't come true. In addition I will say this, Jabotinski a right wing precursor did not believe in segregation of the 2 nations and before the Palestinian side declined he was among the supporters of a binational state (which I have already mentioned) only when the Palestinian side began to rely on hostility(something he had foreseen), means needed to be taken(-He even proclaimed to the native population that the Jewish pioneers intended to found a Jewish state, based on Jewish majority, where the natives,the Palestinians, would receive equal rights).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2005, 10:44:02 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »