Author Topic: Young Jeezy Leaves Boyz N Da Hood.. T.I. and Lil Wayne join  (Read 540 times)

$do11a biLL$

Young Jeezy Leaves Boyz N Da Hood.. T.I. and Lil Wayne join
« on: October 14, 2005, 12:54:38 PM »
Rappers T.I. and Lil’ Wayne have signed on to become official members of Boyz N Da Hood (BNHD) and Young Jeezy has exited the ranks, according to sources.

T.I., the self-proclaimed King of the South and Lil Wayne, President of Cash Money Records will join the Atlanta-based super-group along with existing members Big Duke, Big Gee, Jody Breeze, a representative for Universal Record confirmed.

Blok, founder of Boyz N Da Hood and Block Entertainmen, also confirmed the news of Lil’ Wayne and T.I.’s inclusion in the group, but said there is no bad blood between the factions.

“Jeezy only signed on for one album and that’s my whole campaign – it’s not a replacement it’s a continuance. We’re not beefing. All of us are brothers. That’s very important, it’s a continuance. This is the way it was set out to be when it first started,” Blok told AllHipHop.com. Block also stated that the original roster of Boyz N Da Hood included T.I., Trick Daddy and Sean Paul of the YoungBloodz and the newer members replaced them. Young Jeezy, who has experienced solo success with his platinum-selling Def Jam release Let’s Get It: Thug Motivation.

Representatives at Def Jam for Jeezy were unaware of the Boyz N Da Hood personnel change, but Jeezy commented on his status with the group in a previous interview.

“I was a solo artist first. I'm definitely a boss. I always had a label. I always had a movement. The whole thing with Puff [Bad Boy Records], we sat down and worked it out. I already had my solo situation at Def Jam,” he told AllHipHop.com. “My album was set up to come out first, before I did the little situation [with Bad Boy]. But just me being a gangster and real about what I'm doing agreed to push my album back so I could get the Boyz N Da Hood project rolling. I just want the fans to know it ain’t me acting funny or nothing like that. It's just that I got a solo album out, so just like how I went on a Boyz N Da Hood promo run, I gotta do mine. Everything I do with them, I gotta do for myself.”

While Jeezy was a member of BNHD, he was also signed to Def Jam as a solo artist and had to promote both the group album and the Def Jam opus at the same time. Jeezy frequently missed promotion and marketing tours with Boyz N Da Hood, but continued to push both projects. The BNDH self-titled album hit stores on June 21, while Thug Motivation 101 was released on July 26.

With the departure of Young Jeezy, T.I. and Lil’ Wayne’s roles are unclear as both have wildly successful solo careers and business endeavors as well. Ironically, the pair will embark on a tour of the United States with Young Jeezy in mid-November.

From allhiphop.com

West Coast Veteran

Re: Young Jeezy Leaves Boyz N Da Hood.. T.I. and Lil Wayne join
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 05:23:22 PM »
Tip and Weezy should just form a duo. The other members of Boyz N The Hood are garbage. Jeezy was the only one with some kind of charisma.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 05:53:30 PM »
it'd be coo if it was Jeezy, T.I., and Lil Wayne. but them Boyz-N-Da-Hood cats are ASS
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 06:16:10 PM »
On the real Jody Breeze is wack but Duke & Gee have appeared on alot of guest appearances before for alot of southern rappers and they are pretty ill they just didn't get enough mic time on the BNDH album.. Jody should just leave the group along with Jeezy and the group would be 5x better than the original.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 10:31:05 PM »
i thought jody was only listenable factor on that album but to each his own......am i the only that thinks jeezy is wack?? cant believe NORE rappin like this nigga in his new video and all these other rappers sayin they really feelin him.....just cant see it

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 10:01:35 AM »
I hope this doesn't mess with Wayne's next album...I don't like this decesion for Wayne...could care less bout TI...and I'm sure Jeezy has like Snowman ENT or some shit that he is going to do to bring more artists out...

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 06:02:16 PM »
in my opinion Jody Breeze is the best one, Young Jeezy isnt that great of a rapper but he fit well with BNDH, thatd be kinda sick if T.I. and Weezy joined em, thatd be a supergroup

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 10:21:18 AM »
T.I. Denies Being Boyz-N-Da Hood Member
By Nolan Strong
Date: 10/17/2005 12:00 pm

Atlanta, Georgia rapper T.I. has issued a statement to AllHipHop.com, denying that he is a new member of Boyz N Da Hood (BNDH).

Last week, BNDH founder Blok confirmed that Young Jeezy had left the group and that New Orleans rapper Lil’ Wayne was the newest member.

Representatives for Atlantic immediately dismissed T.I.’s inclusion in the group and now T.I. himself has denied being a member of the group.

Blok had also stated that the T.I. was an original member of the group, along with Trick Daddy and Sean Paul of the YoungBloodz, until the newer members replaced them.

“Contrary to rumors circulating around the Internet, I have not and will not be joining Boyz N Da Hood,” T.I. stated. “Although I am and have always been part of the movement, I am not a member of the group. This is just another case of 'Urban Legend'.”

T.I., Young Jeezy and Lil’ Wayne will embark on a tour of the United States in November.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4948

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!