Author Topic: grotd is the best album in the last 9 yeras  (Read 921 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: grotd is the best album in the last 9 yeras
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2005, 10:25:17 AM »
Don't mean to be dissing, but LMAO, Quik will NEVER put out an album better than GRODT. If you're gonna correct dude on saying GRODT is the best album in 9 years, at least do it correctly.
OMG you got to be kidding me your joking right  ???

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 11:49:43 AM »
Don't mean to be dissing, but LMAO, Quik will NEVER put out an album better than GRODT. If you're gonna correct dude on saying GRODT is the best album in 9 years, at least do it correctly.

dead prez - Lets get free
Common - Be
Nas - The lost tapes

some shit like that.

Nah, Nah,....Rythm-al-ism destroys GRODT in every shape way or form as an album....Just for the fact that it is the most advanced rap album musically ever made is one reason why GRODT looks like a puppy to Rythm-al-ism...In fact Rytm-al-ism is probably the best album made in the last 9 years followed by Chronic 2001 and Aquemini.

Any Quik album>>>GRODT

Word

Shit even Under the Influence is better than GRODT, but that ain't saying a whole lot. There have been 100 albums at least that have come out in the last 9 years that are better than GRODT, maybe 1000. GRODT is 2.5 mics at best.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 11:57:04 AM »
nah, there def has been a LOT of albums in the last 9 years better than GRODT, but id say out of 100 or 150, grodt would be in it, solid, 4 mic album.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 12:01:30 PM »
if this is the best album in the last 9 yearz than im the king of england  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2005, 12:12:23 PM »

dead prez - Lets get free
Common - Be
Nas - The lost tapes

some shit like that.
So GRODT is way better than Quik Is the Name, Safe+Sound, and Rythm-al-ism. And I didn't correct him corectly, so Chronic 2001, AEOM, The 7 Day Theory, & Art of War aren't better than GRODT, right.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2005, 05:23:02 PM »
Da Last Don

are you serious?? the master p album???
yeah right man..hhaha

im going to say that "Mos Def - Black on Both Sides" is the best album in hip hop since like 96-97.

I enjoyed P's work more than anyone else since Pac died with a few exceptions.  It's opinion, you like Mos Def, I can't get into him

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2005, 09:36:49 PM »
wow, what a retard. we all know aqua's barbie girl was the best

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2005, 12:35:52 AM »
lol.. GRODT was an alrite album at the time, but the whole 50 expirence faded fast because we all realised he didnt actually have much talent at all.. There has been loads of albums better then GRODT.. like peeps have listed 2001, Quiks albums. One of the best albums i think was Xzibits "Restless" that album was hard  8)  8).. Smashs GRODT..  :sign_banhim:

Paul

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2005, 06:36:38 AM »
imo streetz iz a mutha, retaliation,revenge and get back, dillinger & young gotti, the last meal all better than get rich or die tryin
funkyfreshintheflesh

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2005, 07:00:50 AM »
freepost

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :laugh: :wavey: :psych: :loco: :sshh: :boohoo: :loser: :nawty: :oi: :sleep: :whistle: :argue: :pirate: :stop: :pimp:  :bandit: :sombrero: :halo: :rock: :tosser: :bomb: :stupid: :cheers: :eh: :grumpy: :yikes: :idea: :puke: :love: :love2: :kiss2: :heart: :scarface: :loopaper: :coffee: :beer: :nahnah: :sign_hitit: :sign_banhim: :sign_lastweek: :sign_offtopic: :sign_locked: :sign_wrongforum: :sign_werd: :spam: :spam2: :monkey_piss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :banana_hitit: :banana_trippin: :banana_llama: :camp:
i missed a free post?????

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2005, 08:22:30 AM »
just from d west dre2001,last meal,restless al shit on grodt
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2005, 09:58:00 AM »
Don't mean to be dissing, but LMAO, Quik will NEVER put out an album better than GRODT.

WTF did you just say?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

We Fly High

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2005, 10:27:03 AM »
Da Last Don

are you serious?? the master p album???
yeah right man..hhaha

im going to say that "Mos Def - Black on Both Sides" is the best album in hip hop since like 96-97.

I enjoyed P's work more than anyone else since Pac died with a few exceptions.  It's opinion, you like Mos Def, I can't get into him

not knocking you or anything, but theres a clear distinction in the music and artistic level of "Black on Both Sides" and "Da Last Don".

Diabolical

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2005, 10:30:25 AM »
lol

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2005, 10:31:11 AM »
freepost nigga!!! so whos looking forward to monsterfest on AMC?