Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5300 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
50: If Dr. Dre works on game's album than me and Dr. Dre got beef!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/urban/westwood/

What the F*ck is going on at Aftermath???

Hittman2001

Well, with the re release of the massacre and if the get rich or die trying soundtrack is released on aftermath.  i think that completes his contract with aftermath.  So, i would guess he is going to walk as soon as he can

GangstaBoogy

lil curtis is just asking to get himself shut down & blackballed
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

T-Dub

lil curtis is just asking to get himself shut down & blackballed

;D 8)

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
50 cant even fucc or respond 2 game.  wtf makez him think he can even fucc w/ dre. 

FUCK 50

$do11a biLL$

dammit 50 there you go making a goddamn fool of yourself for the 12383728th time id have to say i'm losing more respect for you but im still a fan don't worry

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
i hope dre blackballs 50 cuz i can't stand his shit and not hearing another song from him again would bring a smile to my face

you cannot fuck with dre

50 got too many steroids in his system with beer balls

soopa-man

well uh i dont think 50's retarded ass needs Dr.Dre any more, hell make more money without Interscope, than with them, yo im happy personally maybe Dre will focus on some of the talent he has been ignoring around him (Busta, Snoop, NAte, Cube, Rakim) i mean u think Dre needs anyone? hell nah! 50 dissed Dre i heard it and was in shock! like DAMN! but then im like its Dre's fault letting him get that big headed, he disses the shit out of Game, and Dre gives him a beat for him and Mobb Deep, shit 50 might be running Interscope by the looks of it, Dre is quiet! i meen silence is golden but not when your empire is begining to sink, its like Death Row all over again for Dre...damn thats sad...

DJ_PK

• 'G'
50 don't need Dre and Em no more anyways.

More beats for Game then!

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Damn, 50 gotta be the dumbest nigga ever!!!  Did he do his research on his music before he opened his mouth?  Dre don't even have to speak one word about this clown, 50's music from here on out will say everything for the doctor..  I can't believe this clown would say some shit like that.  So, he's going to diss every westcoast artist that get on a cut w/ Game??  I DON'T THINK SO..  50 isn't that stupid to diss Snoop, Nate and other niggaz that love Game on the West.  

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New

More beats for Bishop & Gamethen!

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'

More beats for Game then!

Whatever my nigga, that nigga need Dre, if anything.  Listen to his music w/o Dre or Scott Storch on the production.  That shit is straight booty!!!!

NthShore

• Lil Geezy

If this is true, its really gonna fuck things up for em.  He can stay with the man that made him, or the guy he has made.
Will Jimmy Iovine cut 50 off the label or leave g-unit records on interscope????

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Did Half-A-Dolla really say that shit?  And his biggest beef with Game was that he wasn't loyal?  What a hypocritical bitch.  Somebody lay that muthafucka out please.

'roids are a helluva drug  :grumpy:

What a bitch fo' real :grumpy:

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Did Half-A-Dolla really say that shit?  And his biggest beef with Game was that he wasn't loyal?  What a hypocritical bitch.  Somebody lay that muthafucka out please.

'roids are a helluva drug  :grumpy:

What a bitch fo' real :grumpy:

lol..real shit...I'm throwing all that niggaz shit in the garbage!!  That's the only reason I liked that clown in the first place cuz of Dre!!