Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5305 times)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is good news i hope this means no 50 on DETOX
And no more dre beats wasted on this fool. This is great fuckin news. I been waiting for this. 8)
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

ABN

And is it also true that Game called in and said that Dre was producing the majority his new cd???
dunno about the majority but i know that they´ve already been in the studio working on Game´s second album so.....

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Clipse would kill 50 lyrically.  Remy Martin would kill 50 lyrically.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at anybody thinking dre can end carreers.
50>Dre

Yeah because 50 has being instrumental in the creation of how many classic hip-hop albums?

None.

Dre on the other hand, has been involved with 6 or 7, maybe more depending on who you ask.

Okka

50>Dre

LOL @ you, Dre is better then 50 lyrically and has always been/always will be...

ABN

lmao at Dre not bein able to end career´s just ask Marion Knight ;D

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50>Dre

LOL @ you, Dre is better then 50 lyrically and has always been/always will be...

I wouldn't say that. Dre is actually comes off wack on alot of his songs. Put in on me, and Hello, were both pretty bad. He isn't the best lyrically, but I wouldn't say hes miles above 50. Dre makes hits, and great beats, and other artists sound good.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
IF DRE BEEFS WITH 50, I THINK DRE WILL CRUSH 50.
BUT, THAT'S ONLY CAUSE EMINEM, BISHOP, OR GAME WILL BE WRITING THE LYRICS FOR HIM.
My Future Wife:

DaMn0

• Lil Geezy
  • Unbeatable Team
stupid ass nigga

dre is a legend

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
fuck, this is great news

hopefully Dr. Dre doesn't do music with him anymore and does shit with others  8)
:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
Don't Bite the Hand that Feeds You
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2005, 10:40:57 AM »
50 iz dumb. Dre prodcued tracks and mostly mixed his last two albums. fiffy will sink without dre beats or support. Dre produces hot tracks and is a legend in the game. I can see fiffy signing with death row and rolling with Suge.  Fiffy will flop without Dre. I'm sick of 50 already, all of his over publicity, etc. Fiffy will be an E Hollywood True Story segment in a couple of years when he is washed up. He will be reflecting that he should have kept his mouth shut and not diss Dre. He will loose his house and have to file bankruptcy too. Just watch!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How stupid can 50 get. Game wasn't pissed at Dre doing the "Outta Control Remix", so why should 50 even mention Dre's name as far as this shit goes. 50's gonna lose this one, if he goes against Dre.

50's Top 10 Biggest Hit Records To Date...

In Da Club
21 Questions
Magic Stick
P.I.M.P.
How We Do
Disco Inferno
Candy Shop
Hate It Or Love It
Just A Lil Bit
Outta Control Remix

Dre was involved in every single one, except for "Magic Stick". Aside from that, 50 still hasn't dropped a Top 10 Hit that wasn't touched by Dre.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 11:16:14 AM by Larrabee »

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
I think ALL that needs saying to this is...

[Verse - Dr. Dre]
Niggaz is so gangsta, Niggaz is thugs
Niggaz'll spend their whole life peddlin drugs
Slanging dope in hopes of one day bein able
To own their own label and give the game up
Some niggaz came up, some just didn't
That's just the way it is, if it ain't meant it, it just isn't
Some niggaz'll get money and pay niggaz to back em
So they can act up, feel comfortable, and rap tough
And that's as backwards, cuz them niggaz just gone keep coming back
And that's when extortion happens
You struggle to get free, I know how this shit be
You deal with anything to live legitimately
But you gone find if you do get in this industry
It's best to do business with me than against me

Niggaz get behind mics and ain't even MC's
Niggaz get on MTV just to diss me
This shit don't even piss me off
I'm laughin all the way to the bank...

THA REALEST SHIT EVER SAID RIGHT HERE....SOMEBODY POST THIS SHIT ON g-unit website!!!!    8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
i guess 50 wantz to get blackballed once again...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
I doubt this is authentic, but let's face it. 50 doesnt need Dre-Beats to stay on top.

Nigga, are u fucc'n crazy??  He would sell a few records but it would be flop compared to what he's selling now..  I'll give him at max 3 mil on the first album w/o Dre and decline from there on out...