Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5302 times)

wcsoldier

I think ALL that needs saying to this is...

[Verse - Dr. Dre]
Niggaz is so gangsta, Niggaz is thugs
Niggaz'll spend their whole life peddlin drugs
Slanging dope in hopes of one day bein able
To own their own label and give the game up
Some niggaz came up, some just didn't
That's just the way it is, if it ain't meant it, it just isn't
Some niggaz'll get money and pay niggaz to back em
So they can act up, feel comfortable, and rap tough
And that's as backwards, cuz them niggaz just gone keep coming back
And that's when extortion happens
You struggle to get free, I know how this shit be
You deal with anything to live legitimately
But you gone find if you do get in this industry
It's best to do business with me than against me

Niggaz get behind mics and ain't even MC's
Niggaz get on MTV just to diss me
This shit don't even piss me off
I'm laughin all the way to the bank...

THA REALEST SHIT EVER SAID RIGHT HERE....SOMEBODY POST THIS SHIT ON g-unit website!!!!    8)
  ::) I give u a clue : listen to Obie album

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
   Well all i got to say is THANK GOD!
I will like him to leave Dre maybe dre will hook back up with snoop,kurupt and d rest like Rakim,Cube,Rage.I wish 50 success but i want to hear those cats on dre tracks not fifty
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
This is another publicity stunt forthe 50 movie get rich or die tryin. Im tellin u, this nigga probably asked dres permission to talk shit about him so his movie would sell

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
o man this is good news fo game, now dre can only focuse on him and bishop guys

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dre just stop fucking around east coast cats .then release busta .eve and signing an all west coast roster
United Arab States

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
NO 50 & G-UNIT ON DETOX!!!!!!!! 8)

J Bananas

i hope 50 takes a shot at dre and is never able to step foot in cali again.

Sikotic™

I pray he leaves the label. Dude is a bitch and a snitch. Game slaughtered him and instead of coming back with a reply he just says "Fuck Game" in Miami & puts out subliminal disses on 300 Shots, which no one will remember in a few months.

Dude should just retire and spend his money in Connecticut.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn  50 got that money now.  After that movie drop he's really going change on them

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
I pray he leaves the label. Dude is a bitch and a snitch. Game slaughtered him and instead of coming back with a reply he just says "Fuck Game" in Miami & puts out subliminal disses on 300 Shots, which no one will remember in a few months.

LMAO

BizzyR.I.P.

I had already forgoten about 300 shots until you mentioned it.

BJV

Apparantly Game just said that Dre IS doing beats on his new album in an interview responding to 50 Cent. I don't have a source for this except some guy telling me it was on the radio, but at least theres some hope  :)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Apparantly Game just said that Dre IS doing beats on his new album in an interview responding to 50 Cent. I don't have a source for this except some guy telling me it was on the radio, but at least theres some hope  :)
::)

Doctor's Advocate?? i think the word 'Doctor' gives us all a hint on who will be up and all over Game's album

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at anybody thinking dre can end carreers.
50>Dre

LOL @ you, Dre is better then 50 lyrically and has always been/always will be...

I wouldn't say that. Dre is actually comes off wack on alot of his songs. Put in on me, and Hello, were both pretty bad. He isn't the best lyrically, but I wouldn't say hes miles above 50. Dre makes hits, and great beats, and other artists sound good.

Please tell me you're kidding "Hello" - Ice Cube fea. Dr. Dre & MC Ren and "Put It On Me" - DJ Quik fea. Dr. Dre were pretty bad?!?!? 'The fuck outta here with that bro. Both of those records were certified BANGERS! I usually don't put my opinion out there like this, but this is such a cut & dry matter, I KNOW 98% of the board would agree with me.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at anybody thinking dre can end carreers.
50>Dre

LOL @ you, Dre is better then 50 lyrically and has always been/always will be...

I wouldn't say that. Dre is actually comes off wack on alot of his songs. Put in on me, and Hello, were both pretty bad. He isn't the best lyrically, but I wouldn't say hes miles above 50. Dre makes hits, and great beats, and other artists sound good.

Please tell me you're kidding "Hello" - Ice Cube fea. Dr. Dre & MC Ren and "Put It On Me" - DJ Quik fea. Dr. Dre were pretty bad?!?!? 'The fuck outta here with that bro. Both of those records were certified BANGERS! I usually don't put my opinion out there like this, but this is such a cut & dry matter, I KNOW 98% of the board would agree with me.

I agree. Both of those songs are better than anything 50 cent has done in his career.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels