Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5306 times)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
I just listened to that shit for the first time and I'm about to go out my way and say that this knucklehead sounded more sarcastic about "the Dre deal" then I thought.  If you listen to it, he's kind of informing ole dude that Dre is on his side and how can Dre work on Games album when Game is disrespecting Dre by dissing him (50).  That's the way it sounded to me!!  Regardless of the fact, this nigga still said that he can Ja Rule my nigga Dre (Sub diss) w/o actually saying the shit!!  Hopefully Dre, Em, Snoop and the whole westcoast got a nice ear full of that shit and smash on this fool.

soopa-man

lol some of yall dont know the bizness. especially that cat that said 50 will make more money without interscope. jimmy iovine owns interscope and geffen (and plays a major roll with universal). he's rich as fuck and got hella connections. being against jimmy iovine will make your career disapear (ex: benzino)

but i dont think its gonna go that far. 50 will just throw another lil fit on some radio stations then make his next (wack) album and continue his career on g-unit/interscope

his career is on Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, all those people get paid before he does...Benzino is a pretty shitty example of being blackballed, he wasnt blackballed, his shit is wack (therefore it dont sell, hsit his albums barely get d/l)...so u telling me 50 wont make more money without all those slashes on his album, and releases his shit under one label like Def Jam, Capitol, Universal and its Capitol that Jimmy owns now not Universal, his role is check wirting, not black balling, he gives the green light to release shit, not shit on people, he just cuts people out of deals to get what he wants (like he did with Dre and Death Row, gave Dre a label solely under Interscope instead of Death Row/Interscope) so u see Dre makes more money now, than he did with Death Row, same exact shit if 50 took his label some where else, hell make more money, now will all the all the aritst still sell with out Eminem, Dre, Hi-Tek, Scott Storch beats who knows...all one needs to run a business is a big distributor to promote and invest...

E. J. Rizo

someone needs to show 50 how to do this...  :-X

but he should talk alot more shit i really want this to happen.....

The Watcher

there's been rumors goin round for ages that interscope is pretty much 50's house now, if he's upset with you, your album will get delayed or not sell much @ all .. it's all about power now, not who has done what in the past .. i wouldn't say 50 can't do it, but i'd be suprised if he did
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
Damn  50 got that money now.  After that movie drop he's really going change on them

Gonna change? 50 been changed. I can respect him as someone who knows how to make money, but I lost all respect for him as an artist a long time.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
50 cant even fucc or respond 2 game.  wtf makez him think he can even fucc w/ dre. 

FUCK 50

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
50 reminds me of a snotty nose, spoiled rich kid.............................dude needs a diapper change quickly

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It doesn't come down to "Can 50 make it without Dre?" or "Dre will have time to work on somebody else's album" or "his albums won't be any good without Dre"

What it comes down to is, this is straight up disrespect to a man who not only is *THE* legend in hiphop right now, but is also the only reason 50 cent ever blew up in the first place.  50 would have made it on his own, because he's a hard worker (or was!)... but he owes the huge success he saw to Dr. Andre Young.  For him to just flip on Dre for some bullshit beef he has going with some other child from Compton, just shows what a low life, disrespectful piece of shit 50 cent is.  Dre's his fucking DADDY if Dre tells him to go kiss Game's ass he better do it. 

real talk, i'd been feeling this since 50's initial "if Dre's confused..." interview, i thought all this shit was so disrespectful to him.

i really really hope dre isn't going to side with 50, he (50) is acting like a total bitch... hope dre realizes that game's got the support of a lot of his peers in the industry and hardcore fans that come from being longtime dre fans... i wonder if dre and jimmy realize that game is just SHITTING all over those guys, that's not even as a fan but a lot of people objectively feel that way as well.

anyone have interview audio for this or game's response?  i can't get this realplay shit to work.

EDIT:  interview audio in mp3 beeatches
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 04:17:00 AM by SlickPants »

Trauma-san

lol at anybody thinking dre can end carreers.
50>Dre

I dunno.  Last person I heard Dre diss was Eazy E, and he died of Aids.

Trauma-san

does 50 actually say he will end Dre if he works with game ? or are you lil media groupies blowin shit out of proportion again ? some of you faggots remind me of those dumb bitches that read 'womans day'...

And faggot you remind me of a dumb bitch who can't read ANY fucking day. 

Trauma-san

50>Dre

LOL @ you, Dre is better then 50 lyrically and has always been/always will be...

I wouldn't say that. Dre is actually comes off wack on alot of his songs. Put in on me, and Hello, were both pretty bad. He isn't the best lyrically, but I wouldn't say hes miles above 50. Dre makes hits, and great beats, and other artists sound good.

Please tell me you're kidding "Hello" - Ice Cube fea. Dr. Dre & MC Ren and "Put It On Me" - DJ Quik fea. Dr. Dre were pretty bad?!?!? 'The fuck outta here with that bro. Both of those records were certified BANGERS! I usually don't put my opinion out there like this, but this is such a cut & dry matter, I KNOW 98% of the board would agree with me.

I gotta agree, both songs were hot.  Dre has a pretty nice flow, I mean even "Express Yourself" was dope as fuck. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50>Dre

I dunno.  Last person I heard Dre diss was Eazy E, and he died of Aids.

lol,kinda harsh but still lol

jeromechickenbone

50 ain't endin Dre's career.  50's career only has a few good years left anyway.  Yall act like 50 made Interscope what it is today.  But i gots news 4 ya...Jimmy Iovine been fuckin with Dre for like 12-15 years.  And he's gonna keep fuckin with him for another 12-15 years.  50 aint endin shit.  This mother fucker has lost his fuckin mind thinkin his shit don't stink, like he's the one that got him all this success.  True, he does grind but he wasn't shit until Dre signed him.  50 blew because everybody was tired of Ja runnin shit, and he dissed the shit outta him.  Then add the fact that Dre drops arguably the best commercial beat this century and a superstar is born.  If Dre never produces for 50, 95% of the people on this board would have never spoken his name.  Trust that 50 is gonna fall off just like Ja.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck 50.

rik

50's career is over and he is takin all of G-Unit with him. Suks for Mobb Deep and M.O.P they finnaly thnk they gonna blow up and 50 goes and fuks them all over.