Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5297 times)

coola

50 ain't endin Dre's career.  50's career only has a few good years left anyway.  Yall act like 50 made Interscope what it is today.  But i gots news 4 ya...Jimmy Iovine been fuckin with Dre for like 12-15 years.  And he's gonna keep fuckin with him for another 12-15 years.  50 aint endin shit.  This mother fucker has lost his fuckin mind thinkin his shit don't stink, like he's the one that got him all this success.  True, he does grind but he wasn't shit until Dre signed him.  50 blew because everybody was tired of Ja runnin shit, and he dissed the shit outta him.  Then add the fact that Dre drops arguably the best commercial beat this century and a superstar is born.  If Dre never produces for 50, 95% of the people on this board would have never spoken his name.  Trust that 50 is gonna fall off just like Ja.

thats real ! who would keep a rapper over a legendary producer ? the only rapper that has made it HUGE is jay-z really... other than that, its the producers that are the foundations of success.

pS. the last person dre dissed wasnt eazy, but jermaine dupri...

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem discovered him, Dr. Dre MADE him. Now it's time for someone to break him. He's talking way too much shit for a cat that's only been around heavy for only 3 years.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
50 didnt even say that...fans are full of shit

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!

listen to the goddamn interview

Trauma-san

The question I have is, are you so fucking ignorant that you don't even believe your own ears?  Listen to the fucking interview, dumb ass, then come back in here and apologize for being so fucking full of yourself.  You got the audacity to act like other people are fucked up when you're the one who's wrong, I want a fucking apology, bitch. 

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
If Dre never produces for 50, 95% of the people on this board would have never spoken his name.

Speak on it  8)

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
dre has encouraged this situation by never speaking on it,its about time 50 got put in his fucking place >:(

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man i wish someone wud shut 50 up permitely
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The question I have is, are you so fucking ignorant that you don't even believe your own ears?  Listen to the fucking interview, dumb ass, then come back in here and apologize for being so fucking full of yourself.  You got the audacity to act like other people are fucked up when you're the one who's wrong, I want a fucking apology, bitch. 

lmao lmao lmao lmao

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i do hope dre works with game ....game's a better rapper and has more potential than 50 anyway

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

lol some of yall dont know the bizness. especially that cat that said 50 will make more money without interscope. jimmy iovine owns interscope and geffen (and plays a major roll with universal). he's rich as fuck and got hella connections. being against jimmy iovine will make your career disapear (ex: benzino)

but i dont think its gonna go that far. 50 will just throw another lil fit on some radio stations then make his next (wack) album and continue his career on g-unit/interscope

his career is on Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, all those people get paid before he does...Benzino is a pretty shitty example of being blackballed, he wasnt blackballed, his shit is wack (therefore it dont sell, hsit his albums barely get d/l)...so u telling me 50 wont make more money without all those slashes on his album, and releases his shit under one label like Def Jam, Capitol, Universal and its Capitol that Jimmy owns now not Universal, his role is check wirting, not black balling, he gives the green light to release shit, not shit on people, he just cuts people out of deals to get what he wants (like he did with Dre and Death Row, gave Dre a label solely under Interscope instead of Death Row/Interscope) so u see Dre makes more money now, than he did with Death Row, same exact shit if 50 took his label some where else, hell make more money, now will all the all the aritst still sell with out Eminem, Dre, Hi-Tek, Scott Storch beats who knows...all one needs to run a business is a big distributor to promote and invest...

lol he signed a 4 album contract. after that he's not required to release anything else under those / labels. and if he has any tension with dre then he's definatly not gonna resign with him.

as far as benzino, look at how bad the source has been doing since he decided to go at the aftermath camp. and look how popular xxl has become.

i said jimmy iovine plays a major roll with universal. and trust me he does. why do you think universal wont let murder inc go? (competition).

the point ur missing is he cant just go to some other label. they're not gonna pay him as much as interscope is. and if he's not with interscope then he's their biggest competition so expect some blackballing
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Crown

• 'G'
50 AINT GONE DO SHIT!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
lol this nigga is like how i like my steak, well DONE. let him leave dre, dre dont need this nigga. dre put 50 on, gave him all the hype with grodt, gave him the best beats he got under his belt. shit, let him go and let maybe dre will bring in a westcoast kat who deserves the shit.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
lol this nigga is like how i like my steak, well DONE. let him leave dre, dre dont need this nigga. dre put 50 on, gave him all the hype with grodt, gave him the best beats he got under his belt. shit, let him go and let maybe dre will bring in a westcoast kat who deserves the shit.

Bishop Lamont   8)

'EclipZe

Dre should just get the fuck outta interscope, make a new label, release sum real music.  8)

sign all them dope artists like xzibit, rakim, ice cube etc.. release a new busta and game album and tada !  :D