Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 5299 times)

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
at the end of the day, i hope 50 does leave aftermath.
i thibk its already been said that, mase, spider, mobb deep and mop are coming under g unit/koch anyway.

imagine detox with 50 and his camp.
even if g unit go at dre, look at all the people dre has to watch his back.alot of people from the westcoast would jump at the chance to diss 50 on a dre beat (hell maybe even write dre a 16)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre should just get the fuck outta interscope, make a new label, release sum real music8)

sign all them dope artists like xzibit, rakim, ice cube etc.. release a new busta and game album and tada !  :D

^^ not possible. just check the history. he cant leave interscope from what i know. but maybe im not up to date.

Mygla

Dre should just get the fuck outta interscope, make a new label, release sum real music8)

sign all them dope artists like xzibit, rakim, ice cube etc.. release a new busta and game album and tada !  :D

^^ not possible. just check the history. he cant leave interscope from what i know. but maybe im not up to date.

i think that's correct... if he leaves Interscope, Ruthless gets his contract or something... it was all part of the "agreement" they made back when Death Row was started...

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
this shit is about to get UGLY..  allhiphop.com posted this shit, it's only a matter of time before Dre break his silence.  He need to say something, FUCC 50..

_________________________________________________________________________________

50 WARNS DRE…

50 Cent is off the hook, if not plumb loco. He recently issued a warning to Dr. Dre about working with The Game. Now, I like 50, The Game and think Dre is nothing shy of a Don, but that’s nothing to Curtis Jackson. He told the BBC, “To my knowledge, neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game’s next album. If I’m not messing with him, how is Dre going to mess with him? Then that means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern.” The pattern is 50 will be dissin’ Dre any day now. Yep, The Game and Dre are already working on the next album called The Doctor’s Advocate. This is about to get interesting – so interesting.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Obviously dre is working on games LP its called the Doctors advocate who the fuck is 50 to talk shit about dre !

Eihtball

I'm gonna laugh so hard if 50 decides to go against Dre (which means he'll also be going against Scott Storch, I assume).  At this point, that'd be career suicide for him.  G-Unit has a lot of talented producers working in-house (Sha Money XL, Needlez, etc.), but Dre and Scott were behind all of 50's biggest hits - there's no way in hell he'll be able to survive without them.  50 said before he wanted to put Jada and Fat Joe on Koch by the time he got done with them...that's what he's going to do to himself if he's not careful.

Leggy Hendrix

50 cents a dumb ass...end of story...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not to mention dre been putting out people since the late eighties 50 just being one of them, with the way that 50's been dissing fucking everybody (including a lot that em and dre are cool with) he very well may be a nobody in 15 years.  if pac dissed dre and he survived that what the fuck would 50 do?

hope dre/em realize this guy is an ungrateful liability.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Em loves 50 no matter what, unless it interfers with his relationship with dre. And eminem is pretty much making all the beats for his album (at least a lot more then dre is) so he dosn't have nothing to worry about. So I doubt em would drop 50 even if dre dropped him from aftermath.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'

Em loves 50 no matter what, unless it interfers with his relationship with dre. And eminem is pretty much making all the beats for his album (at least a lot more then dre is) so he dosn't have nothing to worry about. So I doubt em would drop 50 even if dre dropped him from aftermath.

Cuz, what are you talking about?  Them wacc ass beats Em be doing isn't enough to keep 50 in the light.  Nigga, Dre just don't wreck niggaz when he don't fucc w/ them, this nigga wreck whole record company's and shit!!!  50 need check Dre's pattern and  :-X the fucc up!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^^
What I meant was em is producing most of the tracks for HIS OWN album. so even if eminem were to get dropped (which he'd do everything to prevent) he'd be alright, not 50. If 50 were dropped from Aftermath OF COURSE he'd be fucked. If em could he's stay on aftermath and have 50 on shady records no matter what. But if he had to choose he'd obviously drop 50.

Đřšďĺ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ if em were smart he'd side with dre and let 50 go. dre did make eminem who he is today and is the reason why he isnt living in a trailor park on 8 mile. em owes dre BIG time.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
I don't know what is true and what's not true but I will say this. All of that is bullshit!!! I know how hard i work to get mine and when you have someone working just as hard to take that from you, then fuck them...that's what you call a true hater. I used to have love for 50 and i like his music and how he reached out to Mobb Deep and others...but his problem with The Game and that shit he said about Nas on piggy bank....real talk somebody diss my wife like that...it's on. 50 needs to grow up!

Flixx
Flixx

Prime Time

• Lil Geezy
  • D'OH
this is some serious bullshit
chi legge qui č un figlio di puttana