Author Topic: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast what!  (Read 3309 times)

GangstaBoogy

lol some of yall dont know the bizness. especially that cat that said 50 will make more money without interscope. jimmy iovine owns interscope and geffen (and plays a major roll with universal). he's rich as fuck and got hella connections. being against jimmy iovine will make your career disapear (ex: benzino)

but i dont think its gonna go that far. 50 will just throw another lil fit on some radio stations then make his next (wack) album and continue his career on g-unit/interscope

his career is on Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, all those people get paid before he does...Benzino is a pretty shitty example of being blackballed, he wasnt blackballed, his shit is wack (therefore it dont sell, hsit his albums barely get d/l)...so u telling me 50 wont make more money without all those slashes on his album, and releases his shit under one label like Def Jam, Capitol, Universal and its Capitol that Jimmy owns now not Universal, his role is check wirting, not black balling, he gives the green light to release shit, not shit on people, he just cuts people out of deals to get what he wants (like he did with Dre and Death Row, gave Dre a label solely under Interscope instead of Death Row/Interscope) so u see Dre makes more money now, than he did with Death Row, same exact shit if 50 took his label some where else, hell make more money, now will all the all the aritst still sell with out Eminem, Dre, Hi-Tek, Scott Storch beats who knows...all one needs to run a business is a big distributor to promote and invest...

lol he signed a 4 album contract. after that he's not required to release anything else under those / labels. and if he has any tension with dre then he's definatly not gonna resign with him.

as far as benzino, look at how bad the source has been doing since he decided to go at the aftermath camp. and look how popular xxl has become.

i said jimmy iovine plays a major roll with universal. and trust me he does. why do you think universal wont let murder inc go? (competition).

the point ur missing is he cant just go to some other label. they're not gonna pay him as much as interscope is. and if he's not with interscope then he's their biggest competition so expect some blackballing
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Crown

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
50 AINT GONE DO SHIT!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
lol this nigga is like how i like my steak, well DONE. let him leave dre, dre dont need this nigga. dre put 50 on, gave him all the hype with grodt, gave him the best beats he got under his belt. shit, let him go and let maybe dre will bring in a westcoast kat who deserves the shit.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • .. ChErch! ..
lol this nigga is like how i like my steak, well DONE. let him leave dre, dre dont need this nigga. dre put 50 on, gave him all the hype with grodt, gave him the best beats he got under his belt. shit, let him go and let maybe dre will bring in a westcoast kat who deserves the shit.

Bishop Lamont   8)

'EclipZe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Dre should just get the fuck outta interscope, make a new label, release sum real music.  8)

sign all them dope artists like xzibit, rakim, ice cube etc.. release a new busta and game album and tada !  :D

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
at the end of the day, i hope 50 does leave aftermath.
i thibk its already been said that, mase, spider, mobb deep and mop are coming under g unit/koch anyway.

imagine detox with 50 and his camp.
even if g unit go at dre, look at all the people dre has to watch his back.alot of people from the westcoast would jump at the chance to diss 50 on a dre beat (hell maybe even write dre a 16)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Dre should just get the fuck outta interscope, make a new label, release sum real music8)

sign all them dope artists like xzibit, rakim, ice cube etc.. release a new busta and game album and tada !  :D

^^ not possible. just check the history. he cant leave interscope from what i know. but maybe im not up to date.

Mygla

Dre should just get the fuck outta interscope, make a new label, release sum real music8)

^^ not possible. just check the history. he cant leave interscope from what i know. but maybe im not up to date.

i think that's correct... if he leaves Interscope, Ruthless gets his contract or something... it was all part of the "agreement" they made back when Death Row was started...

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
this shit is about to get UGLY..  allhiphop.com posted this shit, it's only a matter of time before Dre break his silence.  He need to say something, FUCC 50..

_________________________________________________________________________________

50 WARNS DRE…

50 Cent is off the hook, if not plumb loco. He recently issued a warning to Dr. Dre about working with The Game. Now, I like 50, The Game and think Dre is nothing shy of a Don, but that’s nothing to Curtis Jackson. He told the BBC, “To my knowledge, neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game’s next album. If I’m not messing with him, how is Dre going to mess with him? Then that means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern.” The pattern is 50 will be dissin’ Dre any day now. Yep, The Game and Dre are already working on the next album called The Doctor’s Advocate. This is about to get interesting – so interesting.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Obviously dre is working on games LP its called the Doctors advocate who the fuck is 50 to talk shit about dre !

Eihtball

I'm gonna laugh so hard if 50 decides to go against Dre (which means he'll also be going against Scott Storch, I assume).  At this point, that'd be career suicide for him.  G-Unit has a lot of talented producers working in-house (Sha Money XL, Needlez, etc.), but Dre and Scott were behind all of 50's biggest hits - there's no way in hell he'll be able to survive without them.  50 said before he wanted to put Jada and Fat Joe on Koch by the time he got done with them...that's what he's going to do to himself if he's not careful.

Leggy Hendrix

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
50 cents a dumb ass...end of story...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • .. ChErch! ..

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
not to mention dre been putting out people since the late eighties 50 just being one of them, with the way that 50's been dissing fucking everybody (including a lot that em and dre are cool with) he very well may be a nobody in 15 years.  if pac dissed dre and he survived that what the fuck would 50 do?

hope dre/em realize this guy is an ungrateful liability.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster

Em loves 50 no matter what, unless it interfers with his relationship with dre. And eminem is pretty much making all the beats for his album (at least a lot more then dre is) so he dosn't have nothing to worry about. So I doubt em would drop 50 even if dre dropped him from aftermath.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline

Em loves 50 no matter what, unless it interfers with his relationship with dre. And eminem is pretty much making all the beats for his album (at least a lot more then dre is) so he dosn't have nothing to worry about. So I doubt em would drop 50 even if dre dropped him from aftermath.

Cuz, what are you talking about?  Them wacc ass beats Em be doing isn't enough to keep 50 in the light.  Nigga, Dre just don't wreck niggaz when he don't fucc w/ them, this nigga wreck whole record company's and shit!!!  50 need check Dre's pattern and  :-X the fucc up!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Trust-Buster
^^
What I meant was em is producing most of the tracks for HIS OWN album. so even if eminem were to get dropped (which he'd do everything to prevent) he'd be alright, not 50. If 50 were dropped from Aftermath OF COURSE he'd be fucked. If em could he's stay on aftermath and have 50 on shady records no matter what. But if he had to choose he'd obviously drop 50.

Đřšďĺ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
^ if em were smart he'd side with dre and let 50 go. dre did make eminem who he is today and is the reason why he isnt living in a trailor park on 8 mile. em owes dre BIG time.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
I don't know what is true and what's not true but I will say this. All of that is bullshit!!! I know how hard i work to get mine and when you have someone working just as hard to take that from you, then fuck them...that's what you call a true hater. I used to have love for 50 and i like his music and how he reached out to Mobb Deep and others...but his problem with The Game and that shit he said about Nas on piggy bank....real talk somebody diss my wife like that...it's on. 50 needs to grow up!

Flixx
Flixx

Prime Time

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • D'OH
this is some serious bullshit
chi legge qui č un figlio di puttana

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
The gods said this would happen.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

acbaylove

Re: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast wh
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2005, 04:49:28 AM »
At this point, that'd be career suicide for him.

DATTAZ

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
Re: From Wcrydaz!! 50 says he will end Dre if he works with Game!!! Westcoast wh
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2005, 07:24:28 PM »
Dre has a new contract go back and look at the DEC/JAN 2000 issue of Blaze,he stayed with Interscope because they gave him the best deal plus he's the president of Interscope as well and he help build it.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
What yall wieghing a "P" out there in LA.and a "QP" out there.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Euski Luv

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • Muthafuckin "Reppin S"
Fuck 50 man,the guy's tired all ready,He has no energy anymore when he's spitting his rhymes
& the beats are shit.
He WILL have his ass handed to him if he fuck's with dre & aftermath.