Author Topic: mannie fresh - the mind of mannie fresh. what u guys think.  (Read 128 times)

We Fly High

mannie fresh - the mind of mannie fresh. what u guys think.
« on: October 16, 2005, 12:48:11 AM »
i went to amoebas, and bought some clearance cds. it was buy 3 get one free, so i just happened to get the mannie fresh cd for free. shit was pretty tight. i didnt expect it to be that good. simple ass rhymes and shit, but the production is hella nice. and i kinda like how the whole cd is just good vibes, and nothing like all g'd out and shit. really solid production on many of the tracks.

what u guys think.

ABN

Re: mannie fresh - the mind of mannie fresh. what u guys think.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 04:26:44 AM »
i went to amoebas, and bought some clearance cds. it was buy 3 get one free, so i just happened to get the mannie fresh cd for free. shit was pretty tight. i didnt expect it to be that good. simple ass rhymes and shit, but the production is hella nice. and i kinda like how the whole cd is just good vibes, and nothing like all g'd out and shit. really solid production on many of the tracks.

what u guys think.
yea it´s like The Big Tymers albums just not as tight or funny but Mannie is still pretty funny and the beats go hard. Fresh gotta be the most slept on producer of all time coz he really is one of the greatest hip hop producers ever and he never gets the recognition that he deserves.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 01:06:48 PM »
mannie made a feel good album...cause he says himself he aint a gangsta...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 12:10:59 AM »
it is a solid cd. ive always said that fresh shoulda got a solo cd before baby

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 12:45:30 AM »
anybody got it to up?