Author Topic: 2day @ my Bball Game, a Fight.  (Read 226 times)

'EclipZe

2day @ my Bball Game, a Fight.
« on: October 16, 2005, 12:11:31 PM »
So , we were playin' sum dudes today, and those fuckfaces where already pissin me off, so anyways, out of a sudden, this turkish motherfucker starts to punch @ my friend outta nowhere in the court  :-\ And I was the first one to see it happen.

My friend was almost knocked the fuck out so I ran to him and pushed that motherfucker of him, then punched the bitch ass in the face, also tried to do a sucker punch with my full strength but the motherfucker could reject it just in time goddamnit... then he runs away like a scared bitch and I wanted to go after him but my teammates stopped me :( then he started all big mouthed so I said to him: STUPID MOTHERFUCKER COME HERE THEN WITH UR BIG MOUTH I FUCKING BREAK YOU IN 2 MOTHERFUCKER.. etc... :P and then I also cursed at 3 others from his team who started to get big mouthed , but 2 many ppl where holding me back :(...

So, they sended me away to the dressing rooms... and mayb I may not play for 1 to 3 games ...

nice day i say.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: 2day @ my Bball Game, a Fight.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 12:38:15 PM »
who won?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 12:53:34 PM »
temper, temper.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2005, 12:54:17 PM »
well dunno, the fucker ran away when I missed my punch lmao.. he ran to the other side of the court and then was talking sum bullshit so I wanted to go after him but my teammates stopped me...

bez

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2005, 01:12:08 PM »
Good for you.  Glad to see you standing up for yourself.

Sport fighting is alot better than street fighting IMO.  You are not fighting drink/drug related and you got loads of other peeps to get involved.  Much safer way to fight.  lol

Glad you socked him a few times.  Good on ya. 

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
Easy there Mr. Artest  :nawty:

coola

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 07:36:44 AM »
then punched the bitch ass in the face

good feeling isnt it  ;D

lbc213

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 08:00:12 AM »
u lost the game didn't ya ;)

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 09:28:57 AM »
^

well, since the guy who got punched and me where players from the starting 5, and another one from the 5 best got knocked the fuck out, hell ye we lost  :P

then punched the bitch ass in the face

good feeling isnt it  ;D

oh sweeeet man !