Author Topic: Europeans... Abortion as a divisive issue  (Read 155 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Europeans... Abortion as a divisive issue
« on: October 16, 2005, 04:34:40 PM »
I was curious to the whole situation of abortion in European countries. Of course we all see how it can be used to fragment people in the States, and I see how split it makes Canada living here. But I never hear about how it's used in European countries as a vote fragmentator, or anything of the like.

I don't want this to be a morality thread, whether it is right or wrong just how it is seen.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Whoo

• Lil Geezy
Re: Europeans... Abortion as a divisive issue
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 08:45:53 PM »
what i think of abortion is..if your not readdy to have a child and your not in the financial status dont have it.. cus making a baby then killing it is wrong.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2005, 08:53:54 PM »
what i think of abortion is..if your not readdy to have a child and your not in the financial status dont have it.. cus making a baby then killing it is wrong.

That's not the question in this thread, I made that quite clear from my initial post.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 12:28:32 AM »
My kids' gotta eat, somebody's baby's on the line, nigga

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 02:06:19 AM »
its only really the catholic countries like ireland and italy where its a major issue

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 02:29:39 AM »
yeah for real... in ireland its a pretty horrible issue. but in mainland england its from what i've seen as individual choice.

last time we covered this here former TOT sherriff owen (lol) who was a roman catholic got so upset at us being "pro-choice"  (mostly me and two females optical and HHH) that he deleted his account when we wouldn't bow down to his religious posturing.

he even said that an underaged rape victim who has been made pregnant from the attack SHOULD keep the child.

trauma posted up some interesting stuff about late term abortions which i wasnt really aware of before.

basically my beliefs are..

1) i beleive that the person having the abortion is the one who makes the choice. no matter what age they are, neither the church OR parents should have a say in forcing the matter.

2) i believe if an abortion is to be done, it should be done at the earliest point possible. there should be a defined cut off point.

i also believe one more thing thats kinda related.

any father of a child be it from a 1 night stand or ex-boyfriend who is no longer connected to the person having the child _should_ be informed of at least the birth of the child. i think there should be more legal emphasis on fathers rights.
yes they should have little in terms of abortion. but I think its very very wrong if a guy doesnt know he has a kid for years and finds out say 10 years later when the woman needs money or whatever. i think it should be legally wrong to do this to a guy.

i actually know of a girl who had a 1 nighter with someone during a summer holiday and is now pregnant who is now tracking down this guy to let him know she's now pregnant and is going to have the kid. guy has a shock coming..

i also used to work with a dude who did find out a 1 nighter 10 years ago yielded a son which kinda fucked him up..

« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 02:32:30 AM by Overseer »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2005, 02:37:10 AM »
i'll tell u this if any girl ever aborted my child without consulting me, I would beat the shit out of her - its the only time i'd ever hit a woman because thats some real cold shit.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2005, 03:09:53 AM »
hmm thats way harsh.. if its unplanned and whether you're with her or not its still not your choice alone. thats a very selfish attitude to have. 

the choice is hers.. of course you have a right to be upset and its likely this has caused many a break-up.. but at the end of the day.. its her choice. if its meant to be with this girl hopefully you'll feel the same on the matter or talk it through maturely.

if you ever laid a hand on a girl down here you'd find yourself on your ass no matter what the reason.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2005, 03:16:49 AM »
i disagree that its the girls choice, it takes 2 ppl to make a baby so it takes 2 ppl to decide whether to get rid of it or not. i'm talking about if they go behind my back to get rid of my own child, i think that is the lowest thing anyone could do to me and they would have to pay for that. i'd never hit a girl for any other reason....i've always told my girlfriends how i feel about this so they know whats coming if they betray me like that.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 03:24:10 AM »

and you're single right? :D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 03:29:18 AM »
sort of...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2005, 04:34:43 AM »
I don't think abortion is too much of a nono here. When you got stories in the news about fucked up women killing all their 9 children and other shit, abortion is not the thing that upsets you most, I think. Even though you didnt allow us to post our personal opinions, Im gonna say that all these women who think abortion or killing the child afterwards are the only resolutions if they aint got the heart to raise a child are fucking morons. Other people who arent as fucked up would love to raise your child you dumb bitch, give it to adoption.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2005, 04:40:55 AM »
its not that simple dude. you have a very black+white attitude to things sometimes.

after going through 9 months of pregnancy, plus having to give birth plus having to quit work for a bit.. a
woman wont want to go through that _even_ to give a child away OR they may be scared to death of child birth OR they may actually have a health problem that is a life/death risk at child birth OR they have children already and dont want anymore... OR they could just not want to get fat..

obviously a woman who has 9 abortions should use some kind of contraception.. but thats her choice!

point is..  theres a million reasons people may or may not want to. which is why the answer should be that _only_ the person who will actually have to carry and give birth to the child should have the final say.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 04:44:47 AM »
Im not saying women should be forced to carry out their children.. what Im saying is any bitch who aborts a baby for a trivial reason like "not wanting to get fat" is a bitch to me.. there are a lot of women out who'd love to raise a child but can't carry out one, imagine how it feels to know other bitches don't bother to take the pill and fuck around at parties for fun but wont show ANY responsibility when they get pregnant, but just abort the child.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2005, 04:49:29 AM »
yeah i know...

thing is.. way i see it sometimes its like this...

those unresponsible bitches.. say they DID raise a kid that was an accident? how would those kids turn out.. isn't it better they can be responsible after the event ?