Author Topic: New EMINEM NEWS  (Read 154 times)

UPINSMOKETOUR

• Muthafuckin' OG
New EMINEM NEWS
« on: April 19, 2002, 11:45:57 PM »
Eminem dresses up as Osama Bin Laden for Without Me Video Posted 4/19/2002 by Chris
Eminem dresses up like Osama bin Laden and spoofs "The Sally Jesse Raphael Show" in the video for his new single, "Without Me."

Slim Shady shot the clip for the first single from The Eminem Show in Los Angeles last weekend with director Joseph Kahn (Britney Spears, DMX), according to his Interscope Records spokesperson. Dr. Dre, D12 and Obie Trice, a new Shady Records artist, appear in the video.

"Without Me," which is scheduled to debut at radio outlets later this month, was described by a spokesperson as reminiscent of the lead singles from The Slim Shady LP ("My Name Is") and The Marshall Mathers LP ("The Real Slim Shady").

While The Eminem Show, which is due June 4 (moved from May 28), will include some production from Dr. Dre, Eminem worked the boards on his own for most of the tracks (see "The Doc's Diagnosis: Eminem Still Crazy").

The video for "Without Me" will debut on an episode of MTV's "Making the Video" in early May.

Eminem and D12 are scheduled to perform on "Saturday Night Live" on May 11.

Source: MTV.com

you can pre order the EMINEM show on amazon.com

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »