Author Topic: You know its bad when Bush has a negative approval rating in Texas.  (Read 212 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: You know its bad when Bush has a negative approval rating in Texas.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 02:49:10 PM »
lol, damn. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 03:07:52 PM »
hahahahahah thats maddddd funny

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 07:28:01 AM »
There's a good reason for Bush having a negative approval rating.  First, all the extreme leftys hate him, so there goes about 30 percent of the population.  Second, all the extreme rightys don't like him (they don't hate him, though), because he does too much to appease the left.  So there's another 30 percent of the population. 

The only people happy with the job he's doing are the folks in the middle, which is basically what he's turned into himself.  He's afraid of a fight with the democrats, so he tries to appease them and in the process alienates his hardcore right wing base.   

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 03:48:58 PM »
There's a good reason for Bush having a negative approval rating.  First, all the extreme leftys hate him, so there goes about 30 percent of the population.  Second, all the extreme rightys don't like him (they don't hate him, though), because he does too much to appease the left.  So there's another 30 percent of the population. 

The only people happy with the job he's doing are the folks in the middle, which is basically what he's turned into himself.  He's afraid of a fight with the democrats, so he tries to appease them and in the process alienates his hardcore right wing base.   

That's not really true.  Bush's approval rating for moderates is pitiful.  The far-right republican base are the only people really still supporting him (see C Walker, Trauma, Woodrow).

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 04:38:18 PM »
I'm in the middle (independent) and I think he's a fucking moron.