Author Topic: Chamillionaire is gonna blow  (Read 306 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chamillionaire is gonna blow
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2005, 09:15:35 AM »
yes to clarify what i said, i said that he deserves to blow you see now that is a totally different thing than he is gonna blow...lol @ these idiots thinking 'lean back' is the song of the year  Mike Jones Who? Mike Jones Mike Jones

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2005, 10:48:14 PM »
i live in ny and cham isn't big out here at all...u barely see him on tv or hear him on the radio..thats where most people in my area hear about new artists...mike jones BLEW the fuck up over here caus he was all over the tv and radio u cudnt walk thru the school hallways without hearin who?! mike jonessss or his fuckin fone number..281-330-8004...i dont even like mike jones and that number is embedded in my head

i just cant see cham goin platinum in under a month without any big east coast buzz

they have been doing that here in texas since 2001 or 2002

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2005, 01:41:41 PM »
yes to clarify what i said, i said that he deserves to blow you see now that is a totally different thing than he is gonna blow...lol @ these idiots thinking 'lean back' is the song of the year  Mike Jones Who? Mike Jones Mike Jones
How was Lean Back not the most popular rap song last year?  IMO, he'll go gold with the right promotion, I doubt he'll go platinum.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2005, 03:33:22 PM »
he's definitely not going platinum out the gate

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2005, 05:36:33 PM »
i dont see how...not hearing anything except on this board about him...