Author Topic: What is this?  (Read 466 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What is this?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 07:52:23 PM »
THANK GOD!!! Everyone I know is sayin they would hit that lol. Dude's got man legs, looks like a man in the face. He's twice as tall as the one dude in her picture too lol.

I even got a few guys sayin I'm weird for not saying I'd hit that. I was startin to think I was insane.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 08:05:48 PM »
lol, 1st picture i thought.. either thats a guy or 1 nasty bitch... 2nd picture sealed the deal. that there is a man.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2005, 08:10:41 PM »
THANK GOD!!! Everyone I know is sayin they would hit that lol. Dude's got man legs, looks like a man in the face. He's twice as tall as the one dude in her picture too lol.

I even got a few guys sayin I'm weird for not saying I'd hit that. I was startin to think I was insane.

damn look at her hands too.  holy shit! lol. 

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2005, 08:10:47 PM »
looks like andy dick in a wig

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2005, 08:13:34 PM »
THANK GOD!!! Everyone I know is sayin they would hit that lol
uhhhhh!  what the fuck?  :P who's stupid enough to not know that's a man?  :laugh:

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2005, 08:17:29 PM »
THANK GOD!!! Everyone I know is sayin they would hit that lol
uhhhhh!  what the fuck?  :P who's stupid enough to not know that's a man?  :laugh:

herpes

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2005, 08:31:29 PM »
i got a uncle like that, well its my aunt now so i spotted right away that was a man

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2005, 08:38:34 PM »
"... this pussy is wet as fuck.."  pussy?

What the fuck... I wouldn´t even call that a man... "He" has lost every right to be called man... There is only one word that comes to my mind when I see this: Disgusting!

I wouldn´t call myself intolerant but that crosses the line... I fucking hate draq queens/transvestites (altough I can live with transsexuals)..  
When I look at the pic where he is standing outside with black hair and the sunglasses then I wanna break his fucking nose...

oh my god.. unfortunatly that reminds me of something.. anyone know the term "SheMale"?     that dude reminds me of one...

A Shemale is a man that dresses and looks like a woman but still has his dick (if he hadn´t had his dick then it would just be a transsexual - as far as I know)... They seem to be real common in parts of Asia ... Now people (mostly tourists it seems - saw that on TV unfortunatly lol)  that get in relationships with those shemales know all of this of course... they know that their "girlfriend" is a man but they like it cause they appreciate their "male way of thinking (like watching a football game and having a beer) and their sexy looks... DOH

So obviously it all goes down to a man on man assfuck then... and that fag in the pics reminds me of that...  :-X

« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 08:52:47 PM by daWappla »

coola

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2005, 09:02:30 PM »
^^ WTF ? you can handle tran-sexuals but not vestites ? theyre all as sick as eachother.

pS. its obvious as fuck its a man.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005, 09:15:41 PM »
"... this pussy is wet as fuck.."  pussy?

What the fuck... I wouldn´t even call that a man... "He" has lost every right to be called man... There is only one word that comes to my mind when I see this: Disgusting!

I wouldn´t call myself intolerant but that crosses the line... I fucking hate draq queens/transvestites (altough I can live with transsexuals)..  
When I look at the pic where he is standing outside with black hair and the sunglasses then I wanna break his fucking nose...

oh my god.. unfortunatly that reminds me of something.. anyone know the term "SheMale"?     that dude reminds me of one...

A Shemale is a man that dresses and looks like a woman but still has his dick (if he hadn´t had his dick then it would just be a transsexual - as far as I know)... They seem to be real common in parts of Asia ... Now people (mostly tourists it seems - saw that on TV unfortunatly lol)  that get in relationships with those shemales know all of this of course... they know that their "girlfriend" is a man but they like it cause they appreciate their "male way of thinking (like watching a football game and having a beer) and their sexy looks... DOH

So obviously it all goes down to a man on man assfuck then... and that fag in the pics reminds me of that...  :-X

^^ WTF ? you can handle tran-sexuals but not vestites ? theyre all as sick as eachother.

Same here. I don't have a problem with gay people but that shit's just disgusting when cross dress and shit  :puke:

and LMAO at "What is this?"

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005, 09:27:05 PM »
that thing is disgusting and its going to give me nightmares.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2005, 09:32:01 PM »
Throw it in a burning house  8)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2005, 10:15:20 PM »

Well as far as I know transsexuals are people that are "born in the wrong body".. lol .. Don´t know how to describe it but if a man feels uncomfortable in his body then let him become a woman .. with everything that comes with it.. titts and pussy...

Sick? Obviously.
Irritating? Definatly. 

But as long as they don´t talk about it and as long as a "now-woman - former-man" doesn´t hit on me then it´s ok to me...

On the other hand transvestites and drags and to some extent gays just have to show off and let EVERY-FUCKIN-BODY know about their preferences or sexual orientation... Fuck, I don´t want to see a man dressed like a woman with fake-fake titts and 2 pounds of  make up in his damn face... and I also don´t want to think or hear about what a gay couple does at home...

Combined with their annoying over-the-edge personas, which just could have come out of a bad bad movie, this is too much for me...
You know that stereotype of gays... that fag-ish  :camp: behaviour .. it´s the gimmick of transvestites and drag queens to be like that...
.. and some gays , of course, are like that too...

Definatly not all gays are that over the edge... There are people you wouldn´t even think that they are  gay... this is what I´d consider "normal".. Who gives a shit what he does at home...

They´re all sick in their all terms.. you´re right... but I´d rather be stuck in the elevator with a transsexual (and might not even know that he is one) than with a drag queen / transvestite or that disgusting alien in the pics...

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2005, 11:31:59 PM »
This "chick" keeps emailing my friend lol. I would cuss that motherfucker out if it even approached me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NADYA_IS_BACK

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005, 07:48:29 AM »
yo what is with the rude pics in this some people view this at uni or college infront of other people u know  >:(