Author Topic: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......  (Read 2343 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The blacks here in Ohio rioted again.......
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2005, 09:21:19 PM »

nobody is siding with nazis, they are siding with the freedoms given to us in the constitution and the fact that those freedoms are given to EVERYONE.

That is beyond the comprehension of leftists like Ant. They think that freedom should only apply to people who think like them. Why do you think that the most oppressive and restrictive countries like China and Cuba are run by left wingers. If Ant had his wishes that is what America would be like.

By the way, Ant is getting thrashed in this thread.

lol, by who? a bunch of people who essentially argue with themselves.  No one said anything credible that refutes my position, and no one is going to in the near future.  Like I said, you can hide behind a computer screen all day and pretend to be an arrogant know-it-all, its easy, you just have to hit the keys and write whatever you want.  The screen hides you're emotions, lets you hide what you're really thinking, and gives you the leisure of continually writing entirely unrelated responses to my posts because the nature of online discourse makes it easy for you to throw an arguement off track in a pathetic attempt to save you're cyber dignity.

I know none of you idiots are ever gonna respond saying "Ant you're right" but I also know that every time I see you dumb fucks respond with immature insults, or respond by fabricating things I've never said you're essentially saying "Ant you'e right."  If you had the ability to refute me you'd all jump at the chance, but that doesn't happen for obvious reasons, and we both know it. Thats why you're still saying nonsensical bullshit like "Ant doesn't think everyone deserves freedom"  "Ant wishes the US was run by Castro." Its obvious you're just making shit up because I've never said things remotely close to that nonsense, and why do you have to still make stuff up?  Because its obvious that you don't possess the capacity to argue with me in a rational manner. So pretend all day, but we both know you're a bitch.

J Bananas

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2005, 12:06:14 AM »
Considering hip-hop has a history of embracing left-wing doctrine, how could you possibly listen to it seriously?

go jerk off its also kinda ridiculous that european guys listen to west coast gangsta rap but look who started this shit. the idea that u need to follow a certain agenda to be down with hip hop is bullshit and i think everyone here has learned that firsthand by now.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2005, 12:10:35 AM »

But i also dont agree with these Nazi bitches being able to protest.

This is America, we have something called freedom of speech.

and you also cant yell "Fire" in a crowded movie theater...there are always limits to "freedom of speech". How fast do you think the police would break up a "protest" by a bunch of young black men in Beverly Hills? you and your Nazi friends dont deserve to live outside with the humans.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2005, 12:15:46 AM »
you can hate nazis for protestin n shit.. but you cant hate the govt for allowing them to protest.. you can't say it's a free country, as soon as you forbid someone do to a protest because of his bad taste

freedom of speech is one thing. but if roles were reversed...and this was a group of minorities preaching hate against white people...and a riot broke out. they would be accused of "inciting a riot". i agree, you should be able to think...even say anything you want. but i also agree that if your mom was dead, and i walked up to you and told you your mom was a stupid bitch, a slut, and its good that she's not alive anymore...you should have the right to knock me out. lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2005, 02:31:53 AM »
you can hate nazis for protestin n shit.. but you cant hate the govt for allowing them to protest.. you can't say it's a free country, as soon as you forbid someone do to a protest because of his bad taste

freedom of speech is one thing. but if roles were reversed...and this was a group of minorities preaching hate against white people...and a riot broke out. they would be accused of "inciting a riot". i agree, you should be able to think...even say anything you want. but i also agree that if your mom was dead, and i walked up to you and told you your mom was a stupid bitch, a slut, and its good that she's not alive anymore...you should have the right to knock me out. lol.

technically yes, but it shouldnt get me off scott-free in court.
my attitude towards everything in general is: we are free, and freedom ends as soon as you harm the freedom of other ppl. which happens when you beat someone up or steal something from him etc. but not when you just have your opinon, no matter how ridiculous your state of mind might be. ppl have the right to be morons. you can tell them they're morons, but you shouldn't get physical as long as they don't. Im talkin about law stuff now, not streets stuff. of course on the streets when someone gets his ass clapped for sayin some stupid shit, I understand. but even though, in this case, the nazis played them rioters, like several people already said, because the nazis basically hold and promoted the belief that black people are monkeys, then there come black people acting like monkeys.. they got played pretty bad, which makes them the losers in law-related issues AND street-pride-related issues.

and about reversed issues.. I don't think I know what exactly would have happened, but what I do know is, if the protesters would have been handled differently, then the govt or whoever was responsible for forbidding them to protest would have been wrong.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2005, 07:37:31 AM »
go jerk off its also kinda ridiculous that european guys listen to west coast gangsta rap but look who started this shit. the idea that u need to follow a certain agenda to be down with hip hop is bullshit and i think everyone here has learned that firsthand by now.

I never said you have to follow a certain agenda, just that I don't understand how anyone could possibly like music that preaches against their sensibilities.  I can't listen to Merle Haggard with all of his jingoistic, moralistic lyrics, and likewise, I don't expect his fans could listen to Public Enemy with their embrace of Muslim doctrine.  So yes, being a hip-hop conservative is basically oxymoronic to the extreme.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2005, 07:40:36 AM »

I never said you have to follow a certain agenda, just that I don't understand how anyone could possibly like music that preaches against their sensibilities.  I can't listen to Merle Haggard with all of his jingoistic, moralistic lyrics, and likewise, I don't expect his fans could listen to Public Enemy with their embrace of Muslim doctrine.  So yes, being a hip-hop conservative is basically oxymoronic to the extreme.

You're an idiot. Music is music. Who cares if you agree with what they're saying?

By the way, I listen to both Merle Haggard and Public Enemy, often in the same day.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2005, 07:42:22 AM »
Next thing: I can't listen to Pac because I "don't know about 'his struggle' ".
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2005, 09:35:17 AM »
I find it so fucking funny that nobody was saying that the American Nazi Party shouldnt be protesting.
who is to say they shouldnt be protesting.????

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2005, 09:52:04 AM »
All im saying is that some posters here assumed that the liberals wanted to ban the protest.  Which is completly not true

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2005, 10:28:10 AM »
All im saying is that some posters here assumed that the liberals wanted to ban the protest.  Which is completly not true

Thanks.  It really is sad it took this long to get to that point.  Really a lot of these guys like CWalker should be ashamed at themselves over this thread.  What does it say about the character and intelligence of this boards Cwalkers, when we find that it takes dozens of posts to settle a single issue which should have been obvious from the start?  No one said ban protesting, yet just a few posts up, after much discussion, Cwalker is still arguing about people wanting to ban protests, but even more disturbingly he's not alone making this baseless assertion. 

Either these guys a) can't read or b) are lil bitches and this whole discussion is a bullshit charade.  This isn't an oral conversation where there is a potential for hearsay and bad recollection.  It's a message board, if someone said something, you should be able to prove it, just scroll up and find a quote.  No one did that and for obvious reasons. 

So let's leave it at this... if you need to put words in someone's mouth to win an argument it's clear you've already lost, AND if you carry on to the extent witnessed in this thread I'd recommend you take a few moments to think about your character and try to figure out how to fix those innate flaws that are making you sound and act like a jackass.

J Bananas

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2005, 05:47:31 PM »
if youre so fucking intelligent ant be the bigger man and stop perpetuating this shit, you're constant remarks at the low levels of intelligence here compared to you are getting old and nobody takes u seriously when u come off like a whiny bitch. all legit points have been made already, c walker lock this shit please.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2005, 06:55:58 PM »

and you also cant yell "Fire" in a crowded movie theater...there are always limits to "freedom of speech". How fast do you think the police would break up a "protest" by a bunch of young black men in Beverly Hills? you and your Nazi friends dont deserve to live outside with the humans.

Black people had a hate march a few weeks ago in Washington DC, so what are you talking about?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2005, 07:18:58 PM »

Black people had a hate march a few weeks ago in Washington DC, so what are you talking about?

How is the million man march a hate march?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2005, 09:09:26 PM »

How is the million man march a hate march?

i think whites were allowed in that march too.  cwalker we all understand the freedom of speech, but you being a racist kind of puts a damper on your whole argument because its all biased and none of it is based on fact.  you sound like a jackass, hitler protege.  everything has been a knock on black people and there actions, when your just a hippicrite.  posting on a hip hop forum, hip hop which was created by black culture.  spread the argument of freedom of rights, not freedom of rasicm.