Author Topic: my homie told me theres another hurricane due to reek havoc?  (Read 142 times)

Don Seer

my homie told me theres another hurricane due to reek havoc?
« on: October 19, 2005, 02:58:04 PM »
heading for florida i think..

whats the word?

Suga Foot

Re: my homie told me theres another hurricane due to reek havoc?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 03:01:48 PM »
I heard about it on the radio this morning, they said it might hit florida but they think it's headed towards central america.  They said it's the most violent hurricane ever.  :o

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 03:22:43 PM »
I heard it was gonna hit the gulf coast (most likly flordia) and was gonna die down to a catagory 3 hurricane by the time it hits land.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 04:07:31 PM »
Wilma, the hurricane increasing fastest in strength ever, already a category 5 hurricane, experts say it looks set to be the worst hurricane ever.  :o
2005 has been the worst hurricane year since America started researching hurricanes in 1851, and there's still 2 months left.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 04:08:21 PM »
yea^^ dats the name hurricane Wilma lol i was too lazy to search fo it

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 04:43:47 PM »
This shit is all blown out of proportion, and it's rediculous.  Lemme tear it apart with a hammer for everybody.

First, they say this is the worst ever.  There are more people living in Southern North America than ever before, and there are more buildings and infrastructure in Southern North America than ever before.  If a hurricane hits now, it has the potential to do more damage than it could have done even 10 years ago, because there simply is more for it to damage.  So when they say "WORST SINCE 1857!!!" well duh in 1857 the South was nothing but cotton farms and textile mills.

Second, they say that this is the most POWERFUL EVER MEASURED!  No, that's incorrect.  It has the lowest pressure ever measured (barely), but the pressure of a storm is not a direct measure of it's force... it's an imperfect science, just because it has a lower pressure doesn't necessarily mean that it has more power, it's just an assumption that may or may not be different depending on the hurricane.  It's not a direct indicator.

Third, once again, the Media is playing this shit up because they have an agenda to push.  If it bleeds, it leads.  They've had a field day with Katrina, and whatever the fuck the other one was, they LEGITIMATELY WANT PEOPLE TO DIE when this hurricane hits.  If nobody dies, there's no news.  So they want the worst case scenario on this, because that's the only way they make any money.  A good example is that on CNN this morning, they noted that it's a Category 5, and will probably fall to a Category 3 by landfall, but then immediately said "Of course with Hurricanes, things could change at any moment!".  Yeah, I'll bet they wish it would. 

ALL A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2005, 04:44:41 PM »
Your'e a fucking moron if you're an Indepedent.  You're too afraid to call yourself a Liberal.  Hi, I'm a Conservative. 

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2005, 04:52:28 PM »
^^^
woah there homie, i think ur trying to respond to me talking bad about ur daddy in the other thread. As far as being an independent, I'm sick of you insecure fucks who need to be part of a team telling me that independent is a poor choice. I don't hate liberals, I'm very liberal, shit I'm almost an anarchist, but I think democrats are full of shit, theyre almost as fucked up as republicans so I choose not to side with anybody, its called thinking for yourself. You're not a conservative, you're a fuckin puppet victim of someone elses agenda and you know it so u spend ur time trying to point out the other sides blind devotion to cover up yours. as a smart person who seems to care about politics, you should be ashamed of yourself.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2005, 04:55:02 PM »
^^^
woah there homie, i think ur trying to respond to me talking bad about ur daddy in the other thread. As far as being an independent, I'm sick of you insecure fucks who need to be part of a team telling me that independent is a poor choice. I don't hate liberals, I'm very liberal, shit I'm almost an anarchist, but I think democrats are full of shit, theyre almost as fucked up as republicans so I choose not to side with anybody, its called thinking for yourself. You're not a conservative, you're a fuckin puppet victim of someone elses agenda and you know it so u spend ur time trying to point out the other sides blind devotion to cover up yours. as a smart person who seems to care about politics, you should be ashamed of yourself.

LOL

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2005, 05:14:18 PM »
I have a house over their in Boca Raton which is near West Palm beach...My dad is over their  putting shutters on. He told me shit is crazy..People are running around trying to get food,water and gas...Shits gunna be bad. Im glad in my in Rio...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2005, 05:28:28 PM »
its all good my oil stocks are on the rise again especialy my eastern european and russian investments

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2005, 05:54:55 PM »
I have a house over their in Boca Raton which is near West Palm beach...My dad is over their  putting shutters on. He told me shit is crazy..People are running around trying to get food,water and gas...Shits gunna be bad. Im glad in my in Rio...

its all good my oil stocks are on the rise again especialy my eastern european and russian investments

damn this place is full of rich bitches!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2005, 11:45:12 PM »
there's 4th hurricane: hurricane Alpha.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2005, 08:08:39 AM »
OH NOOOOOOO!!!! WE'RE ALLLL GONNNNNAAA DIEEEE!!! EVERYBODY GO CRAZY AND BUY A BUNCH OF SHIT THAT'S PERISHABLE LIKE BREAD AND MILK!!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2005, 08:19:00 AM »
there's 4th hurricane: hurricane Alpha.
yeah its nowhere near american soil..