Author Topic: i'm giving up weed for good  (Read 780 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm giving up weed for good
« on: October 21, 2005, 06:27:03 AM »
Its ruined my life, i spent too much money on it i can't control myself i always want more and it doesn't even make me happy. I could be going out with an absolute stunner right now who has a great personality as well, but i got high around her too much and couldn't say how i felt and of course it ruined the conversation. even tho i love her and i'm not going to be with her because she has found someone else now, i thank her for opening my eyes to realise i'm such a fuck up and kick start me on the right road to bettering myself. I suggest any other weed smokers really re evaluate the effect it has on your life and relationships with other people you could achieve so much more if you put the joint down.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: i'm giving up weed for good
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 06:30:05 AM »
Good luck with that man. I don't know how much you smoke but my friend gets high 3-5 times a day and he's an asshole to live with if he doesn't get high more than twice. You might be like that too.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 06:41:25 AM »
everyone always talks about how quiet i am, but its because i'm always stoned i just zone out and can't think of anything to say, and when i do talk i fuck up my words n shit. and yea i used to get high all the time when i have no work or anything the first thing i would do when i wake up is smoke a joint and probably get stoned for the rest of the day.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 06:50:02 AM »
I might quit smoking cigarettes because this girl I'm trying to get with hates it, but I could never give up weed. I probably only smoke 2-3 times a week anyways and I don't even have to pay for it. Things used to be a lot worse a couple years ago but after my friends (main source of weed) went to jail I quit smoking weed for 6 months. I never really found my rhythem during that time even after all of the affects wore off so I started smoking again. I guess it just depends on what kind of person you are. But I hope quitting smoking helps you do your thing.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 06:56:27 AM »
only trouble i'm going to have all my friends smoke weed and it will be hard to stay focused and not be tempted

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 08:09:04 AM »
Good luck man.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 08:23:57 AM »
hopefully it works out for you

however weed doesnt cause any problems with me like that.  legal yes.  but im still able to do my thing

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 09:20:53 PM »
Its ruined my life, i spent too much money on it i can't control myself i always want more and it doesn't even make me happy. I could be going out with an absolute stunner right now who has a great personality as well, but i got high around her too much and couldn't say how i felt and of course it ruined the conversation. even tho i love her and i'm not going to be with her because she has found someone else now, i thank her for opening my eyes to realise i'm such a fuck up and kick start me on the right road to bettering myself. I suggest any other weed smokers really re evaluate the effect it has on your life and relationships with other people you could achieve so much more if you put the joint down.

Well I don't know anything about you so I can't comment on most of your post, but I think it's great that you're kicking weed out of your life.  You can do it man, good luck!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2005, 11:30:49 PM »
wow, ive just had a relization.  i was thinking about paths u take in life and the future.  and even if your looking down different paths, one might seem right or better or more fun, but u can only see so far.  so further down the path it could change and be terrible.  so me smoking weed now is fun now and looks good, but in the future if i continue, i wont be able to get a job, wont be able to commit, and probably wont be able to hold a job.  i am drunk and high as i type this, and have decided that after i finish the rest of my stash, im going cold turkey.  i couldnt be a father, and get stoned all day, i would have to be there for my children.  i cant believe this from a kid who smokes 2 oz a week.  i think ive really just seen the light.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 12:20:34 AM »
just to make this thread complete im going to state that Ive been cold turkey for 2 weeks now and I also have resisted takin a blaze from the spliff that went around several times during the last 2 weeks  8)
now im workin on reducing alcohol to 1 time a week
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2005, 01:02:41 AM »
I smoked for the first time in like 2 months last weekend, I was with this girl that I coulda fucked, but I got high and turned into an asshole. lol.  Good thing for me that she still wants the dick tho.  I gotta stick to boozin.  I think moderation is key.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2005, 09:02:54 AM »
yes and after gettin stoned you posted discriminating things about black people ohhh wait wttf no das cwalker that fag...i post on this board when im high sometimes  8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2005, 01:54:10 PM »
ive went a week without smokign ciggaretts, [take in the fact that its been over a year (before this) that ive went a day without at least smoking 1 ciggarette], but ive been getting high a lot lately, and being pretty productive, ive been doing everyday shit and school shiot wile im high and i really enjoy it , plus im going through a lot of shit and its helping me cope through it, but very soon ill quit weed, cause im tired of hurting my body.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2005, 03:13:38 PM »
i wanna stop blazin soon because im not the same person i used to be and im tired of bein a fuckin burn out. wen i get outta school i always get blaazed and then end up not doin any work at all so it fucks up my grades

what eKardz said is the truth but i always tell myself im gonna stop one day. that days gotta come soon caus im not gettin any younger

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2005, 06:00:28 PM »
good luck... i just started back up for the hundreth time