Author Topic: i'm giving up weed for good  (Read 769 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: i'm giving up weed for good
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2005, 08:02:51 PM »
LOL...You guys have no self control. "Weed ruined my life!"...No it didn't, you fuckin asshole, you ruined your own life. I hate when people abuse shit or misuse it and then blame that thing for all their problems...If you can't handle blazin', which is obviously the case, then don't blaze. Just don't act like a fucking dick and blame it on the weed.

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2005, 08:12:40 PM »
LOL...You guys have no self control. "Weed ruined my life!"...No it didn't, you fuckin asshole, you ruined your own life. I hate when people abuse shit or misuse it and then blame that thing for all their problems...If you can't handle blazin', which is obviously the case, then don't blaze. Just don't act like a fucking dick and blame it on the weed.

I agree.  Weed isn't that bad.  I think a lot of drugs are okay.  But you have to use them in moderation.  You can't really blame the drug for fuckin up your life.  But realizing what you're doing, and being able to stop is good too.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2005, 11:20:05 PM »
yeah weed ruining someones life is extreme.  if it ruined ur life.  its your fault.  you ruined ur own life.  dont make excuses start to take responsibilities.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2005, 11:27:37 PM »
I'm no drug expert, but doesnt the addiction hit some people stronger than others?  How can somebody know if they are going to be able to fight it off or not.  I smoked cigs for half a year and i decided to quit but fuck those two weeks after I made my decision was hard but I made it through 

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2005, 02:02:35 AM »
I'm no drug expert, but doesnt the addiction hit some people stronger than others?  How can somebody know if they are going to be able to fight it off or not.  I smoked cigs for half a year and i decided to quit but fuck those two weeks after I made my decision was hard but I made it through 

I agree. I smoked cigs for over a year and the first three-four weeks after I quit were hard, but if you really want to quit you can quit. It's all about self control.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2005, 02:38:28 AM »
yeah weed ruining someones life is extreme. if it ruined ur life. its your fault. you ruined ur own life. dont make excuses start to take responsibilities.

Yea I agree, but he probably just said it to gain self-confidence and hatred for weed, which can eventually help him to quit. What I hate a lot more are people who diss weed and never even tried it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2005, 03:35:34 AM »
it enthesized everything i hate about my life so yes it has, i could be with the girl of my dreams and i messed it up because of the weed.... i'm not saying its bad for everyone i had some great times on it, but i now i come to realise its no good to me and i'm starting a more positive chapter in my life and trying to beat the depression it help induce in my life for so long

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2005, 03:56:16 AM »
Oh stop whinging. Just stab this other guy in the face then she won't want to know him. She'll soon come crawling back to you, they always do.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2005, 04:15:30 AM »
funnily enough even tho shes not going to be with me i want her to be happy and i wouldn't stand in the way of that, we're still friends and i have the greatest respect for her and she does me so if it doesn't work out with her new fella maybe we can make a go of it, but i'm not going to wait around i've been on my own for too long....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2005, 06:10:29 PM »
it enthesized everything i hate about my life so yes it has, i could be with the girl of my dreams and i messed it up because of the weed.... i'm not saying its bad for everyone i had some great times on it, but i now i come to realise its no good to me and i'm starting a more positive chapter in my life and trying to beat the depression it help induce in my life for so long

See, you're doing it again, like a little mitchel...Weed didn't ruin your life, you ruined your own life. You don't know how to handle blazin'... you don't fuck up with girls because of the weed, you fuck up because you're an idiot. You probably blaze and start acting like a moron. Most people don't react like that...If you do, it's because you're not pshycologicaly fit to blaze...Sorry man, you need to start taking responsibilities for your actions, cuz I'm blazed as I type this shit...PeACe

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2005, 06:31:02 PM »
yeah i sorta gave up weed as it caused me quite a bit of drama. cop chase, gettin shit from my moms, and it aint too popular wit the ladies as well. but i havent given it up for good and i doubt u will too dawg. like me and mr randy moss youre gonna have to have a joint every once in a  blue moon as the shit is just too temptin and tasty. and shiet blazin a fat joint wit ur friends is the perfect stress reliever.

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2005, 06:37:08 PM »
^^^
yeah who are you trying to convince us or yourself?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2005, 06:39:42 PM »
i aint tryin to convince no one. just statin y i onliy blaze maybe a few times a month.

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2005, 06:41:19 PM »
my bad dude it was directed the weed nazi NIK who seems to be convinced that weed has no effect on people.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2005, 06:59:14 PM »
today im gonna see if i can make it til next month...my boys are comin back from college for thanksgivin for a week so ill smoke a little wen they come back. i think its a good idea to set a date and takin it day by day

btw, i saw this movie called 40 days and 40 nights and its kinda the same but instead of smokin trees its jerkin off and any other sexual acts...theres no way i cud last that long but it made me wonder if not fuckin around with a bitch/jerkin off would turn me into a mess or into a genius

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8