Author Topic: i'm giving up weed for good  (Read 747 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: i'm giving up weed for good
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2005, 10:24:28 PM »
my bad dude it was directed the weed nazi NIK who seems to be convinced that weed has no effect on people.

Of course weed has an effect on people. So does alcohal and fast food. If you don't know where to draw the line, that's your problem. Don Rizzle sounds as pathetic as the fatasses who tried to sue McDonalds for their obesity... ::)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2005, 02:13:48 AM »
you just sound like a dick, addiction is not fun

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2005, 10:32:03 AM »
you just sound like a dick, addiction is not fun

I sound like a dick, yet you're blaming weed on ruining your life. LMAO. Only bitches can't take blame for their own actions. Imagine how unfair it is to say weed is the cause of your pathetic life, when there are succesful people out there who smoke weed on a regular basis and have fine happy lives. You are not a man, you can't even take responsibilities for your own actions, instead you go blaming a substance...

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2005, 10:43:22 AM »
and what happy people are those? rappers, who already have tons of money and dont have to ever use their brain outside of writing lyrics? I dont know a one person who smokes everyday who hasnt had one aspect of their life hindered by their usage. Now u smoke everyday, but it sounds like ur in such heavy denial that u fail to even recognize the damaging effects. i mean shit, i dont even wanna get in it with u cuz your childish ass never knows when to quit, of course u probably dont see that. get off dudes back he knows whats right for him and u have no fuckin clue.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2005, 12:50:37 PM »
and what happy people are those? rappers, who already have tons of money and dont have to ever use their brain outside of writing lyrics? I dont know a one person who smokes everyday who hasnt had one aspect of their life hindered by their usage. Now u smoke everyday, but it sounds like ur in such heavy denial that u fail to even recognize the damaging effects. i mean shit, i dont even wanna get in it with u cuz your childish ass never knows when to quit, of course u probably dont see that. get off dudes back he knows whats right for him and u have no fuckin clue.

LMAO. I'm not saying weed is good for you, it's obviously not. But weed cannot ruin a persons life, only a person can ruin his own life. It's the same as people blaming Marylin Manson for the Columbine shootings, maybe the music did have an effect on the kids, but Marylin Manson is not the reason, the kids are. Just like in this case, Don Rizzle is...If he chooses not to smoke, that's on him, but that's no reason to blame all your failures on weed because you chose to abuse it...Get what I'm saying yet?

herpes

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2005, 01:08:20 PM »
nik i got a question, yes some people live fine lives an smoke weed, but how is realizing that weed has had a negative effect on your life and you want to quit weed something he loves to better himself not being a man... thats the definition of being a man.  he realized he used weed as a crutch and wants to change that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2005, 01:18:16 PM »
nik i got a question, yes some people live fine lives an smoke weed, but how is realizing that weed has had a negative effect on your life and you want to quit weed something he loves to better himself not being a man... thats the definition of being a man.  he realized he used weed as a crutch and wants to change that

Yea, but to blame weed for all your problems is just too easy. To say it's ruined your life and that all the weed smokers could achieve so much more by "putting the joint down" is ridiculous. You honestly don't see how what he's said is on some bitch shit? What happened to taking responsibilities for your OWN actions?

herpes

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2005, 01:37:45 PM »

Yea, but to blame weed for all your problems is just too easy. To say it's ruined your life and that all the weed smokers could achieve so much more by "putting the joint down" is ridiculous. You honestly don't see how what he's said is on some bitch shit? What happened to taking responsibilities for your OWN actions?

well its the internet so you never fully get what your trying to say across and everyone interprets it different.  What i got out of what he said was he realizes weed had a negative effect and now hes taking his life into his own hands to better himself and he wont allow a drug to control him.  what you got out of it was, he is using weed as a scapegoat completely and not accepting any responsibility for his actions.  and the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle of what me and you think.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2005, 01:42:46 PM »
nik.  you want people to think you know so much about drugs.  you want people to think your a drug addict, you think its cool.  you are a fag.  you have no knowledge on the subject based on all ur posts about ur girlfriend and u getting caught and being pussies and losing cool when the cops come not knowing how to behave.  and after we alltold u how to bring shit back to the country you were too much of a pussy to do so.  i smoke more weed and do more drugs than a lot of people i know.  that does not make me cool, and i dont talk weed or coke up like that.  i just say do you.  you are a little bitch, little kid, who knows abosolutely nothing about life, decisions, and the future.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2005, 02:43:40 PM »
nik.  you want people to think you know so much about drugs.  you want people to think your a drug addict, you think its cool.  you are a fag.  you have no knowledge on the subject based on all ur posts about ur girlfriend and u getting caught and being pussies and losing cool when the cops come not knowing how to behave.  and after we alltold u how to bring shit back to the country you were too much of a pussy to do so.  i smoke more weed and do more drugs than a lot of people i know.  that does not make me cool, and i dont talk weed or coke up like that.  i just say do you.  you are a little bitch, little kid, who knows abosolutely nothing about life, decisions, and the future.

LMAO...Do I know you? I want people to think I know so much about drugs? Where the fuck did that come from? I think it's cool to be a drug addict? LMFAOOOO...I only smoke trees, son, I don't know what the fuck you're smokin... And I was too pussy to bring shit back? If I remember correctly, everyone was telling me NOT to bring shit back, because they were acting all pussy and saying it's such a huge risk, and I DID bring back a few grams of hash anyways, which got everyone to shut the fuck up..."I do more drugs than a lot of people know"...LOLLL. Shit, son, you got me rollin' over here. I have no idea who you are and why you're swangin' on my niznuts, but shut the fuck up, you sound like a little groupie... :sshh:

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2005, 04:14:59 PM »
oh well your lost  8)
Good Luck wit that though
Oh & Weed Did not ruin your life you did that yourself  ;)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2005, 04:51:40 PM »
i thank her for opening my eyes to realise i'm such a fuck up and kick start me on the right road to bettering myself. I suggest any other weed smokers really re evaluate the effect it has on your life and relationships with other people you could achieve so much more if you put the joint down.
i think you'll find i did take responsibility but its not just me, weed enhances the negative aspects of your life when you let it control yourself....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2005, 04:55:43 PM »
I'm high

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2005, 09:50:45 PM »
ive been geeting an 85 avegare ever since i started blazing again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2005, 12:53:09 AM »
i think you'll find i did take responsibility but its not just me, weed enhances the negative aspects of your life when you let it control yourself....

There you go...