Author Topic: Can I trust worldwidekicks dot com?  (Read 273 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Can I trust worldwidekicks dot com?
« on: October 21, 2005, 08:57:13 AM »
I saw they got advertising on dubcnn and I really wanted some air force 1's. They send in Romania, which is cool, but they don't say anything about Shipping..in how many days the order arrives, things like that + they just have a link were you enter your card number..it's pretty easy comaparing to other sites.

But since i saw they are on dubcnn  i'm sure they cool...right?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

We Fly High

Re: Can I trust worldwidekicks dot com?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 10:14:02 AM »
dont do it.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 12:36:11 PM »
i dont no about worldwidekicks but the one on here ludakicks... i called and they told me that the shoes arent authentic but theyre not factory varients so go figure

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 12:56:51 PM »
Fuck man, i already took the order...i have no mail from them...nuthin..and about ludakicks, they don't send to Romania

J.dubcnn   tell me a reason, i don't wanna loose those money, or my credit card  :'( :'( :'(  those money are all my savings and i was so attracted of this free shipment...that's the reason i ordered it  :'( :'( :'(

i'm prayin i'll get the shoes
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 02:01:44 PM »
i mean you'll probably get the shoes no problem, im sure they'll arrive. but like wcc hopar said.. they prob wont be authentic, and wont be factory variants... so yeah...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 02:28:48 PM »
i mean you'll probably get the shoes no problem, im sure they'll arrive. but like wcc hopar said.. they prob wont be authentic, and wont be factory variants... so yeah...

I read their policy (after i made the fuckin order..i'm such a loser)  and they SAY they aren't authentic  damn it, they say the shoes come from China (which is cool for me, every product in Romania says "made in china") here a pair of Air force 1's is like  150$ and i'm sure they're not authentic also so...

anyway i just want to get them, maybe i get the chance to sell them quickly
actually i want to make a deal from buyin online, but since i CAN'T make a paypal account...that's the reason i jumped so quicky on worldwidekicks...they don't require paypal...

still prayin though
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 03:47:22 PM »
here a pair of Air force 1's is like  150$ and i'm sure they're not authentic also so...

lol wtf... $150 for FAKE air forces?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 11:14:48 AM »
DAMN people i made the order  5 days ago and i got no mail from them...i'm really worried, i'm gonna check my credit card if i have 80$ less    :'(
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 11:22:28 AM »
Why did you not respond to my email, they are a legitimate company i will chase it up for you now! Dont panic...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

BJV

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2005, 05:03:10 PM »
I don't mess with these kinda sites anymore. And just because it's on dubcnn doesn't mean its all legit. I remember the dj quik mixtape thing with westcoast2k and I never recieved that. Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk ---> thats where I get dvds/cds/games, as far as clothing goes I buy it in real stores...

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 05:29:39 PM »
Gangsta Shit

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2005, 05:29:53 PM »
I don't mess with these kinda sites anymore. And just because it's on dubcnn doesn't mean its all legit. I remember the dj quik mixtape thing with westcoast2k and I never recieved that. Amazon.com/Amazon.co.uk ---> thats where I get dvds/cds/games, as far as clothing goes I buy it in real stores...

you still aint got the Quik tape?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

BJV

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2005, 05:42:34 PM »

No.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2005, 06:25:37 PM »

No.

send me an email with your mailing address and paypal   to info@westcoast2k.net
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WorldWideKicks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2005, 09:21:03 PM »
Yes, you can trust us at Worldwidekicks.com.

Wessia4LiaNia the reason why you have not heard from us is becuase your order did not go through; therefore, your credit card was not even charged. If you would like to re-order please do so.  Your credit card will not be charged twice, as the first attempted transaction failed. If you have any questions just email us!

Sales@worldwidekicks.com

www.WorldWideKicks.com