Author Topic: Saddam Trial Lawer Killed  (Read 261 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Saddam Trial Lawer Killed
« on: October 21, 2005, 10:03:05 AM »
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A defense lawyer in Saddam Hussein's mass murder trial who was kidnapped has been found dead, his body dumped near a Baghdad mosque, a top official in Iraq's lawyers' union said after talking to the man's family.

Saadoun Sughaiyer al-Janabi was abducted from his office Thursday evening by 10 masked gunmen a day after he participated in the first session of the trial, acting as the lawyer of one Saddam's seven co-defendants.

His body was found in the street near Baghdad's Fardous Mosque. Diaa al-Saadi, a senior lawyers syndicate official, said al-Janabi's family confirmed he was dead.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9764852

Thats crazy but not all that surprising, you'd think hed have some hardcore security.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Saddam Trial Lawer Killed
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 03:44:57 PM »
What a surprise
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 04:06:19 PM »
BAGHDAD, Iraq - A defense lawyer in Saddam Hussein's mass murder trial who was kidnapped has been found dead, his body dumped near a Baghdad mosque, a top official in Iraq's lawyers' union said after talking to the man's family.

Saadoun Sughaiyer al-Janabi was abducted from his office Thursday evening by 10 masked gunmen a day after he participated in the first session of the trial, acting as the lawyer of one Saddam's seven co-defendants.

His body was found in the street near Baghdad's Fardous Mosque. Diaa al-Saadi, a senior lawyers syndicate official, said al-Janabi's family confirmed he was dead.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9764852

Thats crazy but not all that surprising, you'd think hed have some hardcore security.

Sadam's supporters must've taken him out to promote the idea of the US depriving Sadam of his fair trial. In my opinion.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 04:10:57 PM »
Of course somebody is gonna get killed in this trial. I'd be surprised if somebody didn't get killed again.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 04:41:07 PM »
this aint no suprise

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 06:26:03 PM »
Uh, RIP? No?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2005, 02:08:45 AM »
rest in peace to that guy...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2005, 03:47:09 PM »
coincidence??? i think NOT

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 03:57:21 PM »
i don't see why everyone is complaining about the legitamacy of this trial its obvious to anyone he was an evil dictator and should be punished for his crimes. but he does deserve to have a defence and they should be protected, although i wouldn't like to be the man defending sadam or his associates but then lawyers have no morals....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2005, 03:59:57 PM »
I dont even know why they gave that camel jockey a trial in the first place, on with the lynching!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2005, 04:07:55 PM »
I dont even know why they gave that camel jockey a trial in the first place, on with the lynching!

I'm sorry but I oddly tend to agree, not even because Sadam never had any values of fairness himself but because this will only be a show trial everybody seems to know he's guilty of everything he's being accused with. I consider this trial to be somewhat of a hypocrisy.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2005, 04:18:14 PM »
so what do you believe should be done with him? as it is, its fine imo but maybe the ICC would've been a better choice but america is so scared their citizens will be tried there they'd never allow it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2005, 03:07:58 AM »
I'm kinda thinking that the soldiers that found him shoud've let him attempt to run away, if you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 03:10:03 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »