Author Topic: 50 warned Dre again...  (Read 734 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 warned Dre again...
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2005, 05:25:41 PM »
i find it funny that he dissed jada and fat joe for workin wit ja rule but mase worked wit fat joe a few months ago and llyod banks has been on a track wit jada too

that whole "you're working with my enemy, so you're my enemy too" is one the most contradicting things 50 cent's doing. a few years back he used to question people who did that. in his book there was a chapter about how the beef with ja rule started and how he aproached him at a club and he asked Ja "why you got a problem with me, i'm not the one that robbed you, he's just a dude i know" but 50s doing the same damn thing today
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2005, 06:11:48 PM »
i find it funny that he dissed jada and fat joe for workin wit ja rule but mase worked wit fat joe a few months ago and llyod banks has been on a track wit jada too

Mase and Lloyd Banks did those tracks way before there was beef. 50 was on a track with Styles P. but they dissin each other too

I wanna know why 50 didnt diss Trick Daddy for workin with Ja

same here; or ciara for that matter too, unless he'z gonna tell olivia to do that lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2005, 06:26:41 PM »
didnt game say the beef was over with?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

biggeazy-e

• 'G'