Author Topic: Tracklist for Biggie's Duets album  (Read 945 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Tracklist for Biggie's Duets album
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »
this tracklisting is fake, album has 22 tracks , not 24. Just heard a dope  track with Busta

Some of the biggest names in hip-hop, both dead and alive, have contributed to "The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter," including Eminem, Tupac Shakur, Jay-Z, Nas, Snoop Dogg and Missy Elliott. The 22-track set is due Dec. 20 via Bad Boy and features songs built around unreleased Biggie music.

The Jazze Pha-produced first single "Nasty Girl" features Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge and Avery Storm. A video for the cut, which goes to U.S. radio outlets on Nov. 14, will be directed by Chris Robinson. As previously reported, another song, "Hold Ya Head," was debuted in late September by AOL Music. It features a sample of the late Bob Marley's "Johnny Was."The Final Chapter" also features rock act Korn on "Wake Up Now." "All we got was two verses," Korn frontman Jonathan Davis tells Billboard.com. "We changed everything around. It's f***in' weird to be doing a song with someone who is deceased!"

Fat Joe is paired with Biggie and the late Big Pun on "Get Your Grind On," while R. Kelly and Charlie Wilson guest on "Mi Casa." Twista and Krayzie Bone team up for "Spit Your Game," while Biggie's mother, Voletta Wallace, closes the disc with a poem, "Love Is Everlasting."

Other artists confirmed to appear on the project include Mary J. Blige, Obie Trice, Nate Dogg, Redman, Freeway, Ludacris, Faith Evans, the Game, Slim Thug, T.I. and Bobby Valentino. Production was supplied by such luminaries as Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Just Blaze, Scott Storch and Mario Winans.

"This movement has been both an emotional and therapeutic experience, one that finds us at the end of the road in terms of original releases for a great man and at the threshold of a sound and a quality which may have fallen by the wayside after losing him," Diddy says.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 11:02:56 AM by wcsoldier »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2005, 12:36:15 PM »
this is from allhiphop:

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Bad Boy label is preparing to release The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter. The album pairs B.I.G.’s vocals with new vocals from an all-star cast of Hip-Hop talent and producers. "The love for B.I.G. was and is real,” Combs said. “This movement has been both an emotional and therapeutic experience, one that finds us at the end of the road in terms of original releases for a great man and at the threshold of a sound and a quality which may have fallen by the wayside after losing him." Guests on the album include Diddy, Eminem, Bob Marley, Obie Trice, Twista, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Jay-Z and others. Many of the Hip-Hop industry’s top producers have contributed as well, with the album featuring tracks by Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Jazze Pha, Just Blaze, Havoc, Stevie J, D. Dot, Scott Storch, DJ Green Lantern, Clinton Sparks and more. The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter hits stores Dec. 20.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4991

so some of these trackz that havent been leaked can potentially be true (e.g. the most shady)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Jome

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2005, 07:43:55 PM »
Real tracklist & cover:

1.    "B.I.G. Live In Jamaica (Intro)"
2.    "The Most Shady" (feat. Obie Trice/Eminem/P. Diddy)
3.    "Spit Your Game" (feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony/Twista)
4.    "Whatchu Want" (feat. Jay-Z)
5.    "The Funk" (feat. Redman/Nate Dogg)
6.    "Get Your Grind On" (feat. Freeway/Fat Joe/Big Pun)
7.    "Living The Life" (feat. Bobby Valentino/Faith Evans/Cheri Dennis/Ludacris/Snoop Dogg)
8.    "The Greatest Rapper (Interlude)"
9.    "1970 Somethin'" (feat. Faith Evans/Game, The)
10.    "Nasty Girl" (feat. Jagged Edge/Nelly/P. Diddy)
11.    "Living In Pain" (feat. Mary J. Blige/Nas/2Pac)
12.    "Beef" (feat. Mobb Deep)
13.    "I'm Wit Whateva" (feat. Jim Jones/Juelz Santana/Lil Wayne)
14.    "My Dad (Interlude)"
15.    "Hustler's Story" (feat. Big Gee/Akon/Scarface)
16.    "Breakin' Old Habits" (feat. Slim Thug/T.I.)
17.    "Ultimate Rush" (feat. Missy Elliott)
18.    "Mi Case" (feat. Charlie Wilson/R. Kelly)
19.    "Little Homie (Interlude)"
20.    "Hold Ya Head" (feat. Bob Marley)
21.    "Wake Up Now" (feat. Korn)
22.    "Love Is Everlasting (Outro)"