Author Topic: Who the Hell Goes Trigger Happy on the Diss Button?  (Read 1431 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who the Hell Goes Trigger Happy on the Diss Button?
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2005, 05:04:03 PM »
look @ Plant & J Banans ,fucknig fags..i never even cared about karma..but you got lil fags like E-Crazy and Plant that start dissing you b/c they get butthurt...my shit went from 40 to -15...hmmm i wonder who did that? don't try spin this shit on me..when you're the ones who started it..

PLANT

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2005, 05:53:02 PM »
LMAO kid, I have better things to do than hit your diss button...Id suck on your mommas tities tho  :-\

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2005, 11:12:46 PM »
i dunno who that lakers guy is but i jsut propped him cause that kobe avatar is sick. i just watched it like 20 times.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2005, 11:36:29 PM »
LMAO kid, I have better things to do than hit your diss button...Id suck on your mommas tities tho  :-\

thats why you're going to Karma threads to get karma lol  you're the lil kid who cares about karma

PLANT

« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2005, 03:31:50 AM »
Dude, you really need to relax.  What are you so bitter and angry about?  You are a shoe in for hater of the year.  Why dont you go turn on the Lakers game and rub one out.

J Bananas

« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2005, 07:31:43 AM »
the only reason this wanna be from LA muthafucka is even talkin so much shit is because he hates himself and is mad that he has such low karma, it lets him know people think hes a piece of shit. its ok dude, at least its not high school and no one can make of fun of u to your face anymore. now just get mad and hit that diss button hoping its gonna make you feel better.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2005, 09:10:09 AM »
the only reason this wanna be from LA muthafucka is even talkin so much shit is because he hates himself and is mad that he has such low karma, it lets him know people think hes a piece of shit. its ok dude, at least its not high school and no one can make of fun of u to your face anymore. now just get mad and hit that diss button hoping its gonna make you feel better.

but then, him hitting the diss button will make people think they´ve been let know people think you´re a piece of shit, to rape the english syntax. In other words, your career on dubcc will be over :o

J Bananas

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2005, 09:14:03 AM »
^^^
true, wait what were you trying to say?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2005, 04:20:14 PM »

haha what a fag..trying to convince himself that i'm not from L.A. :loser: :laugh: