Author Topic: Cam'ron shot in Washington  (Read 623 times)

ABN

Cam'ron shot in Washington
« on: October 23, 2005, 03:54:37 AM »
Superstar rapper Cam’ron was shot three times in Washington, DC this morning (Oct. 23) sources have revealed to AllHipHop.com.

The Harlem, New York native was leaving club H20 en-route to Love (formerly Dream) when three unknown gunmen approached the rapper.

While details are sketchy, eyewitnesses said the men were seeking the rapper’s pricey Lamborghini, which he was driving while in town for a performance over the weekend.

“They were after that car,” an eyewitness told AllHipHop.com. “Cam refused to give it up and attempted to drive away and they shot up the car.”

Cam’ron was struck three times and while officials have not released his actual status, sources said at least one bullet struck the rapper in the arm.

His injures are allegedly not life threatening and the rapper was treated at Howard University Hospital.

“Juelz, Jim [Jones] and other Dip-Set members are with him at the hospital right now,” the source said.

Cam’ron, CEO of Diplomat Records, has been driving the blue Lamborghini since at least June of 2005.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told a 106 & Park audience prior to being arrested. “Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

Officials at Howard University Hospital declined comment and police did not comment at press time.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cam'ron shot in Washington
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 03:57:23 AM »
how hard is it to just shoot someone dead

i wish him a good recovery though, if true
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 03:58:30 AM »
He's got something to rap about now...but seriously that sucks.Hope he recovers soon.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 04:04:17 AM »
dipset are just too gully to get robbed

first chris lightly allegedly pays some goons with guns to rob cam about 3-4 years ago... dipset jump out of the car with guns and reverse the situation and rob them  ;D

then it happens to freaky zeeky... dude had guns in his face and everything but didnt give up his byrdgang chain... instead he starts wrestling with one of the gunmen and manages to snach one of the guns.... a 40 bullet shootout happens.... freaky zeeky gets sent to jail but never gets robbed..... GULLY

now this camron situation...... its too gully

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 04:07:22 AM »
hes new album is coming out soon ehh?

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 04:16:27 AM »
^ lol

but, if it's true, hope he recovers from it..

BJV

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 05:02:32 AM »
Looks like his life is save just hope he doesnt have any other major injuries  :-\

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 08:17:27 AM »
all faggots should be shot

IzUwitIt

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 08:25:08 AM »
Good News

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 08:43:21 AM »
i was about to post it, but i saw you kids are already up to date!

Hope Cam gets alright, maybe it'll improve his rhymes..

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 08:52:32 AM »
i don't hate Cam but these fags dont know how to get a job done. If you ever shoot a rapper make sure u shoot him once in the head coz if he lives it gets annoying to hear records about how he got shot 9 million times and still lived  >:(

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 09:38:04 AM »
Killa Kam is the future. 7 more slugs and somebody has lost his job

Citizen-Y

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2005, 11:00:29 AM »
Cam'ron is my favorite rapper right now because nothing draws more laughs me and this guy I work with making up "killa cam rhymes"

"Time to fix the server, i went to the restaurant, tipped the server, get my food dog, yo your a server"

And other things that is humorous on a 12 hour shift.

BizzyR.I.P.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2005, 11:26:19 AM »
hope he has a speedy recovery

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!