Author Topic: Shit Someone Saw Me Tagging.........  (Read 580 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: Shit Someone Saw Me Tagging.........
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2005, 10:01:26 PM »
I was in 9th grade

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2005, 10:03:08 PM »
dammmmmn i didnt even know how to smoke weed in 8th-9th grade

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2005, 10:04:36 PM »
man I been smoking since 6th grade & now im in 10R = 6 years  8)

EDIT: shit thats along time

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2005, 11:33:16 PM »
onetime...I took a burrito from the lunch line and bounced, but the resource officer caught me eating in the bathroom and threw me on the floor. mayne police just be woopin on us for no reason!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2005, 05:39:27 AM »
well you guys should be happy coz u guys are white, around my neighbourhood the cops just like to chase brown/black people around and harrass them fo no good reason  >:(

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2005, 06:13:38 AM »
well you guys should be happy coz u guys are white, around my neighbourhood the cops just like to chase brown/black people around and harrass them fo no good reason  >:(

if they have no reason why would you even run away? police be getting at my white ass as well, I just kept my cool they checked me and went away, what's the big deal really
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2005, 06:56:11 AM »

if they have no reason why would you even run away? police be getting at my white ass as well, I just kept my cool they checked me and went away, what's the big deal really

lol we always have a reason to run away, but theres white kids harsh walkin aroun with everything and they never get searched up  ??? racial profiling - thats the big deal

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2005, 06:58:18 AM »
I like how everybody gives the reason they're in trouble, then says the cops beat their ass for no reason. 

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2005, 07:03:39 AM »
I like how everybody gives the reason they're in trouble, then says the cops beat their ass for no reason. 

but we always see innocent brown kids get searched up and white kids walking around with coc and  gats never get even questioned

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2005, 02:52:29 PM »
Well thats how it is in America,over here in Poland there's barely any people that arent white so you get the point.Fuckin cops stop us for practically nothing when there's probably some little girl getting raped not too far away.Even 10 year olds & nerds wear "Fuck cop" shirts.I dont think they should tho,since they've never been stopped by any cops or had anything to do wit them.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2005, 02:54:45 PM »
As for tagging,one of my homies has been stopped for that,probably more than once.I dont know what happened to him after that tho.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2005, 03:51:02 PM »
Shit I ain't White Im Mexican  :bandit:

coola

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2005, 05:18:05 PM »
fuck what should I do I jus startedbucking it think they gonna come walk around my block

LOL you dip-shit, scared you might get caught for graffiti ? fuck outta here.

pS. loser.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2005, 06:34:25 PM »
Well thats how it is in America,over here in Poland there's barely any people that arent white so you get the point.Fuckin cops stop us for practically nothing when there's probably some little girl getting raped not too far away.Even 10 year olds & nerds wear "Fuck cop" shirts.I dont think they should tho,since they've never been stopped by any cops or had anything to do wit them.

haha i gosta get me one of those 'Fuck the Police' shirts...Polands gangstaaa

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2005, 06:40:36 PM »
fuck what should I do I jus startedbucking it think they gonna come walk around my block

LOL you dip-shit, scared you might get caught for graffiti ? fuck outta here.

pS. loser.
Shut The Fuck Up You Ever Been 2 The Halls  ???