Author Topic: Racists new olsen twins comparisons say they want to represent the "white race"  (Read 851 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Link to pictures and story. http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Oct. 20, 2005 —  Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 07:29:27 AM by Mattdrush1 »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn you got some fucked up people out there. I cant understand how people can be so stupid to believe in these things. It just shows how stupid they are.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they're home schooled, which leads me to believe that they are social outcasts therefore they no nothing bout living as 'one' in a community...w.e look on the bright side, dis a crew cwalker can bond with  ::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," - a Racist

"We're proud of being black, we want to keep being black," - a Hero

They girls may be stupid but what they are doing from what Ive read in this post is no different than anything the NAACP promotes. Now unless they are saying we are superior because we are white or we should be above all those that aren't then I don't see the problem. I still see a couple of nut job kids raised by nut jobs parents.

ABN

here are a couple of pics of them, and these fuckers and their parents actually praises Adolf Hitler every chance they get*smh*

J Bananas

LOL at their hitler smiley face tees.  :banana_hitit:

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
This cute and yet so fucked up, what a shame
(kinda young as well, but still)

'EclipZe

they need to get laid by a big african man. that would hush them.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
lmfao, i saw a docu bout this on tv. Her parents teach them that, and they were recordin in studio an album, i guess this is it. LMFAO

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they need to get laid by a big african man. that would hush them.

LOL

UAK

Laid out is more like it...they've been brainwashed all their lives.

Hitler was half Jewish...no blonde, blue eyes there.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
its a shame, they are kinda hot ya know

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how difficult is it to get a record deal if your an actor really!

I saw hilary duff in a vid earlier im like WTF! there are talented peple out there, and these so called girls r hoggin up both movie and music!

fuck them racist muthafuckaz im white but i dont think that its such a stupid thing racism i really cant understand hatin someone cus of their colour? it dont make sence in my mind serious
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Throwback

Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede

its a shame, they are kinda hot ya know

what the fuck with wrong with you?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
cute but a taaaaad bit young, but shallow is on point.