Author Topic: Racists new olsen twins comparisons say they want to represent the "white race"  (Read 849 times)

ecrazy

check out their official site: http://www.prussianblue.net

watch their video clips too:

http://www.prussianblue.net/bleed4u.mov
http://www.prussianblue.net/nearthelane.mov

They suck, i dont see anything wrong with what they are doing anyway...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
LOL at their hitler smiley face tees. :banana_hitit:

hahahahahahahha thats madd funny but seriously, these girls have been brainwashed

how could u praise a man that was directly involved with the massacre of millions of innocent people (thats jus fucked uP)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," - a Racist

"We're proud of being black, we want to keep being black," - a Hero

They girls may be stupid but what they are doing from what Ive read in this post is no different than anything the NAACP promotes. Now unless they are saying we are superior because we are white or we should be above all those that aren't then I don't see the problem. I still see a couple of nut job kids raised by nut jobs parents.

Whites haven't experienced 400 years of oppression. Whites aren't told they ain't shit or are inferior. Whites never faced systematic oppression. Whites dont' grow up in bad neighborhoods were opportunities are scarce. Big fuckin difference. How you can equate the two is beyond me.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully

They girls may be stupid but what they are doing from what Ive read in this post is no different than anything the NAACP promotes. Now unless they are saying we are superior because we are white or we should be above all those that aren't then I don't see the problem. I still see a couple of nut job kids raised by nut jobs parents.

Whites haven't experienced 400 years of oppression. Whites aren't told they ain't shit or are inferior. Whites never faced systematic oppression. Whites dont' grow up in bad neighborhoods were opportunities are scarce. Big fuckin difference. How you can equate the two is beyond me.

Co-sign man, when you're growing up black you see all the shit that has happened to your people before, all that opression and shit, they got to hear about all these fucking faggot pieces of shit who are racists, and most of them have to grow up in a bad environment that fucks up their future..
Doesnt go for all african-americans though

GangstaBoogy

ill choke them lil bitches
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!

There is a diffirence between white pride and praising hitler and wearing swatiskas.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Diabolical

Whites didnt oppress anyone Racists did. Whites didn't chose to be born white. Whites dont have to be sorry for crimes commited by people who just happen to share the same colour of skin."Whites aren't told they ain't shit or are inferior." You are as good as saying it now.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Aryans were enslaved and oppressed for a lot more than 400 years by Mediterraneans. Mediterraneans were enslaved by Egyptians, both Arab and Black Egyptians. Mediterraneans (Greeks) were also enslaved by Muslims recently between 1400 and 1800. If you really think that blacks were the only slaves in history then you need to do some reading. I hate it when people get selfish and only see there own history and forget to find out about all the bad shit that happens to other people.

Did you know that for every one black person living beloew the poverty line in the US, there are 2 white people below that same line? Did you know that for every murder in a black ghetto, there are over 2 suicides in a white suburb? Those kind of facts are the kind black people don't want to hear about.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Laid out is more like it...they've been brainwashed all their lives.

Hitler was half Jewish...no blonde, blue eyes there.

Funny that.

BizzyR.I.P.

Aryans were enslaved and oppressed for a lot more than 400 years by Mediterraneans. Mediterraneans were enslaved by Egyptians, both Arab and Black Egyptians. Mediterraneans (Greeks) were also enslaved by Muslims recently between 1400 and 1800. If you really think that blacks were the only slaves in history then you need to do some reading. I hate it when people get selfish and only see there own history and forget to find out about all the bad shit that happens to other people.

Did you know that for every one black person living beloew the poverty line in the US, there are 2 white people below that same line? Did you know that for every murder in a black ghetto, there are over 2 suicides in a white suburb? Those kind of facts are the kind black people don't want to hear about.
Murder and suicide are two different things. And there is a higher white population then there is black.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i saw these two on a tv program the other day
they r straight up racist
no place in our world for ppl like this.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Murder and suicide are two different things. And there is a higher white population then there is black.

Death is death, and it a problem, and more people is more people. I realize that only like 10% of whites while 25% of blacks are, but who should be helped first, the 27 million or so whites that are poor or the 7 million blacks?

Anyway, the point originaly was that slavery goes far beyond what happened in America with black people. And most seem to ignore that. THe other 2 facts were just tidbits I wanted to throw out there.

I just want to stress that I don't agree with the views of neo nazis, but I see the double standard.

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy

werd

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When the man who plows the fields is driven from his lands. When the carpenter must give away what he's built with his own hands. When a mother's only children belong to her no more. And black masked men with guns come bashing down the doors. Where freedom exists for only those with darker skin. Where lies and propaganda will never let you win. Where symbols of your heritage are held with such contempt, and benefits of country 'cept tax are you exempt .

Aryan man awake, How much more will you take, Turn that fear to hate, Aryan man awake.
from Aryan Man Wake Up

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….
from Victory

It's racist, no way around it.  These poor little girls were taught to be racist though.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Come on, a big muddle? 

Also, these girls enjoy to play this violent game that kills minorities.  Nope its not GTA, its called Ethnic Cleansing.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 10:34:04 PM by Mr. Pink »