Author Topic: Racists new olsen twins comparisons say they want to represent the "white race"  (Read 855 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
When the man who plows the fields is driven from his lands. When the carpenter must give away what he's built with his own hands. When a mother's only children belong to her no more. And black masked men with guns come bashing down the doors. Where freedom exists for only those with darker skin. Where lies and propaganda will never let you win. Where symbols of your heritage are held with such contempt, and benefits of country 'cept tax are you exempt .

Aryan man awake, How much more will you take, Turn that fear to hate, Aryan man awake.
from Aryan Man Wake Up

You are my brother and in war we proudly sing. Our Cause shall never tire. Our gift to you we bring: A holy creed of Racial purpose, A mighty Race to defend. And when we fly our holy flag Their oppressive reign shall end….
from Victory

It's racist, no way around it.  These poor little girls were taught to be racist though.

Of course it's racist, but I'm white and proud and want to stay white and want the world to stay white is just as racist as saying the same thing using the word black instead of white.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the parents are to blame
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," - a Racist

"We're proud of being black, we want to keep being black," - a Hero

They girls may be stupid but what they are doing from what Ive read in this post is no different than anything the NAACP promotes. Now unless they are saying we are superior because we are white or we should be above all those that aren't then I don't see the problem. I still see a couple of nut job kids raised by nut jobs parents.

Exactly what I was thinking....

J Bananas

REPRAZENT REPRAZENT

Trauma-san

yeah i saw these two on a tv program the other day
they r straight up racist
no place in our world for ppl like this.

Yes, there is a place in our world for people like this.  Just because someone believes something you don't, is NO EXCUSE for wanting them to not have the right to believe that. 

They believe (or maybe they don't, I don't know) that the white race is superior.  OH FUCKING WELL. 

That's what they believe, it's no different than you believing in this religion or that religion, or believing that aliens landed on earth 6 thousand years ago and built the pyramids. 

They're allowed their opinion, just like Louie Farrakhan is allowed to say that the white man is the devil. 

Trauma-san

Also, these girls enjoy to play this violent game that kills minorities.  Nope its not GTA, its called Ethnic Cleansing.

It's no more fucked up than GTA where you fuck hos and pimp prostitutes or sell drugs.  It's all illegal bullshit we're letting our kids play. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The NAACP does not promote hate towards another race though.  Which is what these girls have been taught to do.  And of course they have a right to believe whatever they want as long as they dont hurt anyone.  Also, these times if a a black man has come up and say they are proud of being black and do not want make their race lighter, believe me he will be looked as a racist.  Everybody shoudl jsut call it for what it is, racism by anyone of any ethnicity.   

Trauma-san

I didn't mention the NAACP.  They're racist against their own fucking people.

Anyways, nobody's saying they're not racist.  They're clearly racist.  So what? That's the point, people can be racist if they want.  I think America has clearly shown over the past 20 years or so that people have the right to be AS STUPID AS THEY WANT.  Just look at this board.  I rest my case. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Anyways, nobody's saying they're not racist.  They're clearly racist.  So what? That's the point, people can be racist if they want.  I think America has clearly shown over the past 20 years or so that people have the right to be AS STUPID AS THEY WANT.  Just look at this board.  I rest my case. 

Yeah the NAACP comment was directed towards Shallow.  The only reason I brought the racism issue up is because some people didnt believe that these girls were actually singing about hate towards other races.  And I definately agree that they can be as stupid as they want, because if their voices are silenced we'll eventually end up without the right to have opinions

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Yeah the NAACP comment was directed towards Shallow.  The only reason I brought the racism issue up is because some people didnt believe that these girls were actually singing about hate towards other races.  And I definately agree that they can be as stupid as they want, because if their voices are silenced we'll eventually end up without the right to have opinions

I wasn't sure if they were putting down other races and I stated that when I mention the NAACP similarity. If they are hateful then they are different.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I wasn't sure if they were putting down other races and I stated that when I mention the NAACP similarity. If they are hateful then they are different.
I know, I was just telling you what was in some songs  ;)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Theres one thing i dont understand about this. Isnt the goverment doing anything about this? Are they just allowed to put out albums like this? I know in holland this isnt allowed by the goverment. I

J Bananas

^^^
wel, in a free society, entertainers are allowed to express themselves in any way they please as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.  do they let u listen to rap music in holland?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^
wel, in a free society, entertainers are allowed to express themselves in any way they please as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.  do they let u listen to rap music in holland?

You can listen to any type of music in holland, and you can even say cus word in songs and on television. But if you create hate or racism against anyone then the governemt puts a hold to it. And they should do that in america to, because its just stupid. It makes no sense and its only creating hate. Nobody is benefting from this.

Trauma-san

Theres one thing i dont understand about this. Isnt the goverment doing anything about this? Are they just allowed to put out albums like this? I know in holland this isnt allowed by the goverment. I

That's because you're less free in Holland than you are here.  Here you can say what you want about whoever you want, without fear of repurcussion.

There's no difference in what these girls are saying, and what Ice Cube and Dr. Dre were saying in the early 90's.