Author Topic: Racists new olsen twins comparisons say they want to represent the "white race"  (Read 882 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Or the Dixie Chicks  :-X

KURUPTION-81

There was a documentary on these two kids on the bbc a few years ago, its the mothers fault brainwashing them with crap !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i don't know why people asociate hitler with white power, he was about german power look at how he treated Poles and other WHITE europeans.....skin colour never came into it it was the belief that germans were the superior race although, the german race happenned to be white.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

C-Swift

Link to pictures and story. http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Oct. 20, 2005 —  Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

It is sad to know that people use music to spread a negative message such as racial hatred and racial superiority, the real is no race is better than another, each have flaws in my opinion, this is the music people REALLY need to be against, this is just as bad as gangsta rap, which I find to preach genocide considering how Black on Black on Brown crime is sad

Young Singers Spread Racist Hate

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
There was a documentary on TV a year ago and I remember it had an interview with them in it as well.
It's definitely their mother who literally brainwashed her own kids. They were obviously pushed in several ways of thinking, because when the interviewer asked a question, they just said something that didn't make sense at all. Then the interviewer responded by saying: "but do YOU really believe that every black man will do you harm?". They simply said something like "Yes, and we're glad that our mother wants to protect us from that".

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

P.S.: this has got nothing to do with Outbounds, lol

'EclipZe

i don't know why people asociate hitler with white power, he was about german power look at how he treated Poles and other WHITE europeans.....skin colour never came into it it was the belief that germans were the superior race although, the german race happenned to be white.

just prooves how stupid rascists are  ;D

Sikotic™

I'll fuck the ignorance right out of them.

homeschooled people = pussies  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
they need to get laid by a big african man. that would hush them.

^^ And here was me about to ask where Sikotic was...oh well! ;D

Anyway, as some people have said the BBC did a documentary pretty much mocking this whole 'white power' racist movement. Remember this is a group that, when holding one of their 'seminars', considers a turnout of 40 people in a fuckin' huge field ''significant''....97% were skinhead retards.

Also, the mother of these kids is a bitter, white-trash old bint completely ignorant of modern race relations. Enough said.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Ass Man

• Lil Geezy
those are what you just call a couple of beyatches!!!!

'EclipZe

they need to get laid by a big african man. that would hush them.

^^ And here was me about to ask where Sikotic was...oh well! ;D

Lmao :D

J Bananas

kingwell