Poll

How many wins for the Lakers?

9+

Author Topic: Predict how many W Lakers will take in the first month of NBA  (Read 3323 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Predict how many W Lakers will take in the first month of NBA
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 01:12:56 AM »
Hard to predict, with these 4 games on the road in a row and after that 5 games at home, we can lose lots in a row or win . I would say 6-7

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 04:51:03 AM »
Let's say i predict a 5-8 record for the first month.

Damn...You're REALLY aiming low...LOL.

If you go to CL or LG there are a lot of people with 2000+ posts who're predicting a negative record. Some people are predicting a 1-12 record, some a 2-12. The majority of them aint predicting more than 5 win. Stop being paranoid.

Show me...Most people on those sites are EXTREMELY optimistic from what I've seen, more so than me. Stop being moronic.

You can go there by yourself, i'm too lazy to waste my time with you. Anyway that's a quick example of 1-12 record predictions.
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=10950

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 05:35:03 AM »
7 wins, gonna be 7-6 for the 1st month

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 10:28:17 AM »
Let's say i predict a 5-8 record for the first month.

Damn...You're REALLY aiming low...LOL.

If you go to CL or LG there are a lot of people with 2000+ posts who're predicting a negative record. Some people are predicting a 1-12 record, some a 2-12. The majority of them aint predicting more than 5 win. Stop being paranoid.

Show me...Most people on those sites are EXTREMELY optimistic from what I've seen, more so than me. Stop being moronic.

You can go there by yourself, i'm too lazy to waste my time with you. Anyway that's a quick example of 1-12 record predictions.
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=10950

LMAO...That thread was a joke. Everyone attacked the original poster saying he was being extremely dumb and pesimistic. If this is the type of "fan" (a fan that no one likes) you mold yourself after, then so be it...But it's hilarious how everyone was dissing the shit out of the first poster for making such a gay prediction and claiming to be a fan, then you go ahead and post his thread in agreement...

If you really think 1-12 is a fair analysis you are not being perfectly fair you are being a blind negativist, or trying to hard to be a "homer".

1-12 with Kobe, Kwame, and Lamar all healthy is just not going to happen, not even worst case scenario. You just lose all credibility with that number; 4-9 (which would be awful) sounds more like the low end of probability.

That said, can you imagine the state of this board if they did start 1-12? It would be ugly as hell. Twenty-five "fire Mitch" threads going at once...

Are you on crack. That schedule is LIGHT.

THE KNICKS!! The Clippers ! The Hawks The Timberwolves?

6 wins at the WORST, 10 at best. Book it.

AT least when I started this exact same thread last week I was generous enough to give the Lakers a 6-5 start for the first 11, and the team looks better now than they did last week!

Where is the faith??

I think we can go 8-4 in the first 12 games

What a joke? The Lakers will be above .500, maybe 8-4 or 7-5 for the first twelve games.

im gonna be very optimistic and say the lakers will go 12 and 1...The only loss being a Denver game . I have a very good feeling about this laker team this season.

I say we go 9-4

Very pessimistic  ::)

pshhhhh, we definitely have legitimate chances at beating Atlanta, minnesota, philadelphia, memphis, New York, Clipps, chicago, seatle and new jersey!!!

If we can't beat the Knicks at home, we're in serious trouble.

I think this guy is being just a shade pessimistic.

What a dumb ass thing to say. 1-12 is as pessemistic as you can get. And that's just stupid. There's no reason the Lakers couldn't beat the Knicks, Twolves, Clippers, Grizzlies, Sixers, and the Sonics (who I think will be noticably worse this year).

Well... damn. Why even bother to play the games? I mean... we already know what the record will be. So, should we just go ahead and crown the divisional, conference and NBA champs now?

::)

Every time I think I've read the lamest post ever... someone tops it.

I have to agree with JD ... what a lame post.

Actually those 13 games aren't that bad, be a little more opstomistc

How do you call yourself a fan if you don't have any faith that we can beat teams like NJN, LAC, SEA, CHI, NYK?

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 10:34:41 AM »
What about letting the games being played, we'll have facts to speak about, there is too much speculation and subjective comments right here

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 10:52:43 AM »
Shit this is classic. You wasted all that time just to quote the few posts you liked? Damn, you look like Berlusconi trying to manipulate the media, lol. Man that shit was soooo wrong! At least try to be honest and report the real predictions from people from that topic. I'll report only the ones of Page 1. I dont want to loose more time with you, but just to show you how stupid you are.

In red the .500 or less record predictions.

1 win
5 wins
4 wins
5 wins
4 wins
6/7 wins
5 wins

9 wins
5 wins
4 wins
6/7 wins

7 wins
5 wins
6/7 wins
5 wins

I predicted 5 wins. You predicted 9.

Stop being stupid.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2005, 11:05:54 AM »
Ok, you dumb piece of shit...Now I'm going to take EVERYBODYS predictions in that thread and post them up in here so you feel dumb.

Wins:
7+
5-8
5-6
9-8
7-8
6-7
5-6
5-6
6+

You said I was the one who quoted it how I liked it? LMFAOOOOO. Well, now it looks as if I posted EVERYONES predictions, and you still look stupid...Especially when you make comments like "The majority of them aint predicting more than 5 win" and I have to call you out on it... 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 11:16:32 AM »
lmao man. I need a judge to prove you're a lier!! The real predictions are the ones i posted in the previous post. You lied again.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 11:31:41 AM »
The Nik/Antonio beef is a great one. I love it cause it's so different compared to the average beef on dubcc.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2005, 11:39:11 AM »
lol yeah, but it's getting old. Some posts are classic, tho. ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 11:39:15 AM »
lmao man. I need a judge to prove you're a lier!! The real predictions are the ones i posted in the previous post. You lied again.

LMFAO...WTF? I went down the list 1 by 1, you dumb piece of shit. I mean, I knew you were European, but I still was under the impression you spoke English. Now I'm going to have to post up the posters name by the predictions to make you feel even dumber...

LakerReign:  1
Van-Exel26: 5
twoface723: 7+
SHAQ/KOBE=#1: 5-8
Kobina returns: 9
minervafilms: 5
LA_LAKERS_RULE: 7
lakers_blind_dynasty: 7
bayoucity: 5
Serious NBA Fan: 5-6
CorkyTomjanavich: 8
THE_SHOES: 6
bvudoo: 9-8
Funkee: 8
awsmori: 9
angel: 7-8
LakerFan4Lyfe: 12
DiehardLakerFan: 9
bambam: 6-7
Shapecity: 7
frenchfred: 5-6
Freakout: 7
dwonderful: 12
KA_2: 5-6
laker_resurrection: 5
rchanou: 6+
LakerBroomAgain: 11
H_Gop: 8

You're trying so hard to falsley bring the Lakers down and it's not working. LOL. How can you honestly even consider yourself a fan?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 11:40:21 AM »
The Nik/Antonio beef is a great one. I love it cause it's so different compared to the average beef on dubcc.

It's not even a beef, it's just Antonio making dumb comments and me sonning 'em... 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 01:51:51 PM »
Man, for real, that's the last post i'll make to argue with you about those stupid things. It was funny when it started (you can't immagine how i was ;D reading them posts, lol), but now i think it's getting boring even for the rest of the board. Let's stop this stupid fake "beef" and let's care about the Lakers. And this post is good also for the other topics about the Lakers were we were "beefing".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »
now you also took the laker stuff out of your avatar.. LOL.. priceless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 02:31:45 PM »
lol naw, dont even try to question my love for the Lakers! >:(
I just wanna make a new logo, so in the meanwhile i'll use this 2pac one.