Poll

How many wins for the Lakers?

9+

Author Topic: Predict how many W Lakers will take in the first month of NBA  (Read 3336 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Predict how many W Lakers will take in the first month of NBA
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2005, 03:02:16 PM »
Man, for real, that's the last post i'll make to argue with you about those stupid things. It was funny when it started (you can't immagine how i was ;D reading them posts, lol), but now i think it's getting boring even for the rest of the board. Let's stop this stupid fake "beef" and let's care about the Lakers. And this post is good also for the other topics about the Lakers were we were "beefing".

Definition: I was wrong.

8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2005, 03:02:57 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2005, 03:04:10 PM »
now you also took the laker stuff out of your avatar.. LOL.. priceless.

LMAO. I'm glad I'm not the only one who realizes this. Antonio is sub-consciously pissing on his own team... :-\

acbaylove

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2005, 03:20:21 PM »
Unfortunately i gotta quote myself..

lol naw, dont even try to question my love for the Lakers! >:(
I just wanna make a new logo, so in the meanwhile i'll use this 2pac one.

P.S. I just bought me the jersey in my sig, so shut the fuck up haters! ;D 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2005, 03:23:38 PM »
Unfortunately i gotta quote myself..

lol naw, dont even try to question my love for the Lakers! >:(
I just wanna make a new logo, so in the meanwhile i'll use this 2pac one.

P.S. I just bought me the jersey in my sig, so shut the fuck up haters! ;D 8)

So what if you're a Kobe groupie? That doesn't mean you haven't been hating on the Lakers for the longest...The only reason you liked the Lakers was cuz of Kobe and his Italian roots...LOL...I laugh at "fans" like you.

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2005, 03:32:23 PM »
Shut up fool, i'm a Laker fan since Ceballos used to surf during playoffs and Nick used the ref as his personal punjiball. You was probably still playing with Barbie with your homosexual friends, back in the days. I'm a fan because of Magic. And i wasnt even a Kobe fan at the beginning, i was a Eddie Jones ("E.J. the next M.J.") fan, like i've said a dozen of times. You just cant diss me, man. I'm more a fan than you, stupid former Shaq dickrider. I'm not a dickrider like you. You can blame me for that, but for real, you are the one with Kobe's dick all up in your ass, fool. So shut the fuck up and go to sleep again. Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2005, 03:38:49 PM »
Shut up fool, i'm a Laker fan since Ceballos used to surf during playoffs and Nick used the ref as his personal punjiball. You was probably still playing with Barbie with your homosexual friends, back in the days. I'm a fan because of Magic. And i wasnt even a Kobe fan at the beginning, i was a Eddie Jones ("E.J. the next M.J.") fan, like i've said a dozen of times. You just cant diss me, man. I'm more a fan than you, stupid former Shaq dickrider. I'm not a dickrider like you. You can blame me for that, but for real, you are the one with Kobe's dick all up in your ass, fool. So shut the fuck up and go to sleep again. Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

LOL...Someone got their panties wet.

You're a fan since Ceballos? Good for you, I don't even consider you a fan...You got your hoe card pulled, man. You're more of a fan than me? What are you representing, you're all the way up in Europe buddy. LOL...And I've been a fan since Showtime, you piece of shit. Lakers is in my family, I was born into that shit...Former Shaq dick rider? LMFAOOO. I always used to diss Shaq, even when he was on the Lakers, and people used to say I was riding Kobe's dick. How dare you make such claims with no true basis...I got Kobe's dick up in my ass? I'm not the one who's a fan of his because he happens to have lived in the same country as me for a few years, you fuckin fanboy...Now shut the fuck up and gobble a big fat Laker dick. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2005, 04:27:37 PM »
Listen up moron, i'll give you a little lession. Before you go out dissing another guy so hard, you betta watch yourself on the mirror first. Cause you might find you dissing yourself. Basically you dissed me because i didnt like the acquisition of Kwame Brown and because i dont think he'll be an impact player. Plus you dissed me because i aint a fan of Odom, and because i think he plays with no passion and he aint aggressive enought. Ok. Now it's the part of the lession where you should watch yourself on the mirror:

I don't like the trade, but it ain't final yet...Phil had a plan to start Caron at PG next year, which sounded a lot better to me than Kwame Brown...I didn't think Kwame is worth Butler, let alone Butler AND another player...Hopefully the trade doesn't go through, but if it does, I hope it works out for the best...PeACe

NIK was saying what? Are you stupid? I'm one of the people who didn't like the trade for Kwame AT ALL, and I've stated it numerous times...I don't think he can be an impact player, I said I HOPE he can play some good basketball for the Lakers, that's all, you dumbass...If he can average 12 points and 8 rebounds, that would be excellent for the Lakers...PeACe

Lamar Odom shouldn't be standing on the top of the key waiting to shoot a low percentage 3-point shot, he needs to cut to the basket with or without the ball and become more aggressive.

The last quote i've extracted it from a topic you called "Lakers sucks".

So basically you didnt like the Brown trade AT ALL, just like me. And basically at the end of last year you thought Odom played too much standing on the top of the key and that he should play more aggressive. I said it with different words (he's menthally wack, he's soft, he aint aggressive, he shoots too much from 3pts, he cant use mismatches, he dont go 1on1, etc..), but it's about the same.

Now you're acting like if everything is changed. Like if Brown is a future superstar player and like if Odom can play on the top of the key, bringing the ball and becaming more aggressive. You totally contraddicted yourself, and to do it you dissed me. Next time you betta watch yourself, fool.

P.S. Who told you i'm a Laker fan because of Kobe? I never said that. Like i said, i wasnt even a Kobe fan, back in the days, and i hated it when they traded Eddie to let Kobe have more minutes.

Go to sleep now. Peace. Zzzzzzzzzzzz..

LMAO...Nice try, no cigar blunt. The comments I made were with taste, I never said shit like "ODOM IS WHACK, I DOUBT HE'LL EVER MEASURE UP!" or "KWAME BROWN IS A BUST AND HE WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THE NBA IF HE WERENT A NUMBER 1 PICK!"...All I said was that I didn't like the trade for Kwame, and I didn't, but I still kept faith and stayed optimistic. The trade grew on me after hearing expectations for Kwame and people close to the organization claiming his excellence. Now I like the trade, even though I think losing Butler sucked...And last season, when I was pointing out all the Lakers' flaws in my thread, I said Lamar should start playing more agressive, I never said he was whack and acted like he never was a good player...Get your facts straight. You need some sonning lessons.

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2005, 04:36:11 PM »
Listen up moron, i'll give you a little lession. Before you go out dissing another guy so hard, you betta watch yourself on the mirror first. Cause you might find you dissing yourself. Basically you dissed me because i didnt like the acquisition of Kwame Brown and because i dont think he'll be an impact player. Plus you dissed me because i aint a fan of Odom, and because i think he plays with no passion and he aint aggressive enought. Ok. Now it's the part of the lession where you should watch yourself on the mirror:

I don't like the trade, but it ain't final yet...Phil had a plan to start Caron at PG next year, which sounded a lot better to me than Kwame Brown...I didn't think Kwame is worth Butler, let alone Butler AND another player...Hopefully the trade doesn't go through, but if it does, I hope it works out for the best...PeACe

NIK was saying what? Are you stupid? I'm one of the people who didn't like the trade for Kwame AT ALL, and I've stated it numerous times...I don't think he can be an impact player, I said I HOPE he can play some good basketball for the Lakers, that's all, you dumbass...If he can average 12 points and 8 rebounds, that would be excellent for the Lakers...PeACe

If Lamar Odom stops passing as soon as he touches the ball and starts taking it to the hole (like he did in the second half of today's game), you got an unstoppable duo in Kobe and Lamar...

Lamar Odom shouldn't be standing on the top of the key waiting to shoot a low percentage 3-point shot, he needs to cut to the basket with or without the ball and become more aggressive.

The last quote i've extracted it from a topic you called "Lakers sucks".

And about Odom being already a superstar player..

Put Jordan in Kobe's shoes, and it would be the same story...He couldn't even make it into the playoffs with stars in Richard Hamilton and Jerry Stackhouse. And now they're saying he would make Lamar Odom a superstar?...LMAO...

Odom hasn't been playing like an all-star YET...Get that bullshit out of here, homie.

So basically you didnt like the Brown trade AT ALL, just like me. And basically at the end of last year you thought Odom played too much standing on the top of the key and that he should play more aggressive without always passing the ball to Kobe. I said it with different words (he's menthally wack, he's soft, he aint aggressive, he shoots too much from 3pts, he cant use mismatches, he dont go 1on1, etc..), but it's about the same.

Now you're acting like if everything is changed. Like if Brown is a future superstar player and like if Odom can play on the top of the key, bringing the ball and becaming more aggressive. You totally contraddicted yourself, and to do it you dissed me. Next time you betta watch yourself, fool.

P.S. Who told you i'm a Laker fan because of Kobe? I never said that. Like i said, i wasnt even a Kobe fan, back in the days, and i hated it when they traded Eddie to let Kobe have more minutes.

For real, you betta go to sleep now. You've lost. Zzzzzzzzzzzz..

acbaylove

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2005, 04:39:06 PM »
Surprisingly..

I never said shit like "ODOM IS WHACK, I DOUBT HE'LL EVER MEASURE UP!"
I never said it too. But you said clearly he aint a superstar yet. So dont ever diss me again if i say the same thing.

or "KWAME BROWN IS A BUST AND HE WOULDNT EVEN BE IN THE NBA IF HE WERENT A NUMBER 1 PICK!"
You said he is a bust, lol. And that he will never be an impact player.

And last season, when I was pointing out all the Lakers' flaws in my thread, I said Lamar should start playing more agressive, I never said he was whack and acted like he never was a good player...
You said he wasnt playing like an all-star/superstar. A good player, not a superstar.

Sonned. Game over.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2005, 04:40:12 PM »
LOL...What a bitch-made move. You actually deleted the post after I replied and rewrote it to sound better. You already got sonned, there's no getting out of it. You can re-write your post 100 times, you still will get shut down. 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2005, 04:46:50 PM »
I just added a couple of more quotes to make it clear you've lost.

R.I.P. NIK aka Now_Im_Blowed.

YOU DISSED YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN WORDS, FOOL. GIVE IT UP. YOU'VE CLEARLY LOST.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2005, 04:48:17 PM »
I never said it too. But you said clearly he aint a superstar yet. So dont ever diss me again if i say the same thing.

Yes, you actually did. You said he was whack and you said you doubted he'd improve this season like "all the other seasons". Don't deny it now like a little bitch. I know Odom ain't a superstar, I never said he was, but he headlines the list of FUTURE superstars.

You said he is a bust, lol. And that he will never be an impact player.

Actually, I never said he was a bust, and I didn't think he'd be an impact player, but I do now...I didn't like the Kwame trade at all at first, but after seeing the potential in him becoming a beast, I think it was a pretty good trade..

You said he wasnt playing like an all-star/superstar. A good player, not a superstar.

Yes, and I was right. He wasn't playing like a superstar when I made that thread. LOL. You're going in circles, man. I know you don't speak good english, but do I really have to repeat myself this many times?

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2005, 05:00:55 PM »
Yes, you actually did. You said he was whack and you said you doubted he'd improve this season like "all the other seasons". Don't deny it now like a little bitch.
Menthally wack. Not a wack player in terms of skills (i've always said he's potentially an All-Star player). In other words - and i've explained it - i think he's too soft. And it will never change, yeah.

I know Odom ain't a superstar, I never said he was, but he headlines the list of FUTURE superstars.
I dunno what's your difference between superstar and allstar. but..

..and one has played on an all-star level in the past
LMAO...Odom hasn't proven all-star material? He's been an all-star candidate his whole career, he's been the leader on his team, shit, do you not remember the rant people were having Odom's year in Miami when Jamal Magloire made the all-star team when Odom statisticaly and common-sense wise was the far better player? You are a hater...

Actually, I never said he was a bust

Kwame was just straight out a bust.

and I didn't think he'd be an impact player, but I do now...I didn't like the Kwame trade at all at first, but after seeing the potential in him becoming a beast, I think it was a pretty good trade..
I have no problems with you changing your idea. It's you who dissed me.

Yes, and I was right. He wasn't playing like a superstar when I made that thread. LOL.
So? What's the problem? We do agree.

- THE BROWN TRADE WAS HORRIBLE (but now you've changed your mind after watching preseason games, lol. And you're the one who dissed me because i judged some players after 4-5 preseason games!)
- BROWN WAS A CERTIFIED BUST
- ODOM IS NOT A SUPERSTAR

Dont you feel stupid?

GAME OVER
Now i can go to sleep. lol. Good night.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 05:19:28 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2005, 06:05:37 PM »
Menthally wack. Not a wack player in terms of skills (i've always said he's potentially an All-Star player). In other words - and i've explained it - i think he's too soft. And it will never change, yeah.

^^This is where the line is drawn. You see, there is a characteristic trait in fans (especially Laker fans) called faith, one which you are missing. And that is why I've belittled your name as a Laker fan on this board...

I dunno what's your difference between superstar and allstar. but..

..and one has played on an all-star level in the past

The difference between a superstar and an all-star is the difference between LeBron James and Brad Miller. Lamar HAS played on an all-star level in the past...You did absolutely nothing with what you just posted except seem dumber and waste time.

Actually, I never said he was a bust

Kwame was just straight out a bust.

Yes, he was a bust...When he played for the Wizards. Now he has a chance to prove himself again, which I thought I made clear, but obviously not clear enough for your non-english speaking ears...

Yes, and I was right. He wasn't playing like a superstar when I made that thread. LOL.
So? What's the problem? We do agree.

No, we don't...The problem is, that as a fan, your obligation is to retain faith within your organization and not talk shit about them...You lost all faith and you gave up hope to an extremity. You claimed that Kwame wouldn't develop and Lamar would never improve, our two main goals for the season. Then you talked about the Lakers having an under .500 record, which is a prediction rarely even made by the boldest Laker haters. This is not the type of talk I like to hear from fellow Laker fans, because then it reflects on me...That is why I have officially denounced your title as a Laker fan.

- THE BROWN TRADE WAS HORRIBLE (but now you've changed your mind after watching preseason games, lol. And you're the one who dissed me because i judged some players after 4-5 preseason games!)

Wrong again, as usual. I changed my mind before the pre-season, when I heard the things Magic, Kobe, Phil, Kareem, Pippen etc. had to say about the development of Kwame and his progression in summer camp...Kwame has played decent in pre-season, I expect him to surpass that level once the season begins...

- BROWN WAS A CERTIFIED BUST
- ODOM IS NOT A SUPERSTAR

Dont you feel stupid?

GAME OVER
Now i can go to sleep. lol. Good night.

Yes, Brown was a bust in the past, I've never denied it. Odom is not a superstar, I've repeated it for your European ears numerous times. What's your point? Why would I feel stupid for that when you're the one constantly getting bitched in this thread? Remember, you're the one defending yourself and your image as a Laker fan, not me. I'm just exposing you as the fraud you are, while your out there defending yourself and countering every single word I have to say. You know how it's impossible to score on defense? Well, the same goes for sonning, you can't son someone when you're on defense...NOW you can go to sleep. 8)