Poll

How many wins for the Lakers?

9+

Author Topic: Predict how many W Lakers will take in the first month of NBA  (Read 3325 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Predict how many W Lakers will take in the first month of NBA
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2005, 09:13:30 PM »
damn get a fuckin room. shit.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2005, 12:18:09 AM »
8 ;)

acbaylove

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2005, 05:01:00 AM »
Sorry man but there's no "overtime" in our "match": you've lost already.

You said you changed your mind about Kwame just by listening to Magic, Jabbar and Phil? Well, i didnt yet. I need more time to change my mind about a player i considered a bust till 2 months ago, just like you. Being a fan has nothing to do with considering Brown better than what he actually is. You WANT to believe he aint a bust, i want to SEE him playing better and acting more mature. It's your hopes against his past. Hopes against facts. I'm not saying Brown will never be a good player. I'm just saying that i want to see it before i stop calling him a bust. Till then he remains a bust. And about Odom, once again, i didnt say he aint potentially a superstar: i can quote me like 100 times defending his skills, against all the haters and shit. I simply said he's soft. He's menthally wack. And a soft player cant change his attitude by simply changing his position on the floor. It's about his own mind and his heart. And they wont change by simply playing point forward instead than power forward. Get it and stop contraddicting yourself again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2005, 01:36:48 PM »
Sorry man but there's no "overtime" in our "match": you've lost already.

You said you changed your mind about Kwame just by listening to Magic, Jabbar and Phil? Well, i didnt yet. I need more time to change my mind about a player i considered a bust till 2 months ago, just like you. Being a fan has nothing to do with considering Brown better than what he actually is. You WANT to believe he aint a bust, i want to SEE him playing better and acting more mature. It's your hopes against his past. Hopes against facts. I'm not saying Brown will never be a good player. I'm just saying that i want to see it before i stop calling him a bust. Till then he remains a bust. And about Odom, once again, i didnt say he aint potentially a superstar: i can quote me like 100 times defending his skills, against all the haters and shit. I simply said he's soft. He's menthally wack. And a soft player cant change his attitude by simply changing his position on the floor. It's about his own mind and his heart. And they wont change by simply playing point forward instead than power forward. Get it and stop contraddicting yourself again.

Do you even know the meaning of the word contradiction? Don't throw words that don't apply in your sentences to sound like you speak better english than you actually do. The fact that I said Brown was a bust on the Wizards is true. He was a bust. But I've been reading more into it, and actually watching Kwame play, you see it in him automatically. In a game during this pre-season, he did this one GREAT dropstep move, completely lost the guy gaurding him, and finished it off with a strong dunk. If he shows me that he can do that, I will expect him to keep it up on a consistant basis. Now that he has the best coach in the world to actually COACH him (something he's been lacking), he will be able to utilize his talents...None of this, by the way, changes the fact that your label as a Laker fan has been diminished...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2005, 03:20:49 PM »
Contradiction means that you said Mitch made a horrible trade getting Kwame, cause he's a bust. But you totally changed your opinion without even watching him playing in the preseason. Just because somebody in purple&gold said the media that Kwame got skills. This is dickriding to the fullest. I prefeer to have my own opinions, and to change them only after watching him changing his status from "bust" to "superstar". Till then, i'll stick with my opinion. I aint like you who makes every single player in purple&gold better than what he is. Man you are the one who praised the signing of Corie Blount, just cause Mitch offered him an unguaranteed contract to be in the training camp. You're the worse dickrider i've ever seen. And you got the nerves to say my label as a Laker fan has been disminished. lol. Wait Phil Jackson to call me a good fan and i'm sure you'll suck my dick the following day. Again.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 03:24:16 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2005, 04:20:25 PM »
Contradiction means that you said Mitch made a horrible trade getting Kwame, cause he's a bust. But you totally changed your opinion without even watching him playing in the preseason. Just because somebody in purple&gold said the media that Kwame got skills. This is dickriding to the fullest. I prefeer to have my own opinions, and to change them only after watching him changing his status from "bust" to "superstar". Till then, i'll stick with my opinion. I aint like you who makes every single player in purple&gold better than what he is. Man you are the one who praised the signing of Corie Blount, just cause Mitch offered him an unguaranteed contract to be in the training camp. You're the worse dickrider i've ever seen. And you got the nerves to say my label as a Laker fan has been disminished. lol. Wait Phil Jackson to call me a good fan and i'm sure you'll suck my dick the following day. Again.

I never said Mitch made a horrible trade, you dumb, lying piece of shit. I said he was a bust while playing for the Wizards, but I still kept faith that he would at least become a solid player...Then after reading articles about his coming up, his rough career in the NBA, him being punked by Jordan and Collins, him not getting the chance to develop down in Washington I started to believe he can become even more. Then I heard a press conference where everyone affiliated with the Lakers basically said Lamar Odom and Kwame Brown were beasts during training camp, and that the season would be very entertaining to watch, due to their high expectations and development...That's when I realized that Kwame can really become something great. Now, when I saw you go out there and completely shit on the Lakers plan for the next three years, it pissed me off to know you represented Laker fans. So please refrain from considering yourself just that...Laker fans do not call other Laker fans "dickriders" for showing support, only Laker haters do that. Corie Blount was a good signing because he can defend, rebound, and block shots better than Slava and Cook, who were the only back-up power forwards on the Lakers...Plus he has veteran knowledge and has played the triangle under Phil in the past...Blount is still on our roster, and Phil said he could still make the final roster, even though he's not playing pre-season due to an injury...You think exactly like a Laker hater, there is no way you can still consider yourself a fan... :nawty:

rik

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2005, 07:32:05 PM »
You guys sound like a fukin married couple

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2005, 09:49:59 PM »

L   Wed 2 @ Denver 7:30pm             
L   Thu 3 Phoenix 7:30pm               
L   Sun 6 Denver 6:30pm
W   Tue 8 @ Atlanta 4:00pm
L   Wed 9 @ Minnesota 5:00pm
W   Fri 11 @ Philadelphia 5:00pm
L   Mon 14 @ Memphis 5:00pm
L   Wed 16 New York 7:00pm
W   Fri 18 L.A. Clippers 7:30pm
W  Sun 20 Chicago 6:30pm
L   Thu 24 Seattle 7:30pm --
W   Sun 27 New Jersey 6:30pm
L   Tue 29 @ San Antonio 5:30pm

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2005, 09:52:48 PM »
wait...there were actually 4 people who picked them to win 9 games??  :-X i guess its good to be hopefull...even if it isnt realistic.

acbaylove

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2005, 11:26:40 PM »
I never said Mitch made a horrible trade, you dumb, lying piece of shit. I said he was a bust while playing for the Wizards, but I still kept faith that he would at least become a solid player...

I don't like the trade, but it ain't final yet...Phil had a plan to start Caron at PG next year, which sounded a lot better to me than Kwame Brown...I didn't think Kwame is worth Butler, let alone Butler AND another player...Hopefully the trade doesn't go through, but if it does, I hope it works out for the best...PeACe

NIK was saying what? Are you stupid? I'm one of the people who didn't like the trade for Kwame AT ALL, and I've stated it numerous times...I don't think he can be an impact player, I said I HOPE he can play some good basketball for the Lakers, that's all, you dumbass...If he can average 12 points and 8 rebounds, that would be excellent for the Lakers...PeACe

Then after reading articles about his coming up, his rough career in the NBA, him being punked by Jordan and Collins, him not getting the chance to develop down in Washington I started to believe he can become even more. Then I heard a press conference where everyone affiliated with the Lakers basically said Lamar Odom and Kwame Brown were beasts during training camp, and that the season would be very entertaining to watch, due to their high expectations and development...That's when I realized that Kwame can really become something great. Now, when I saw you go out there and completely shit on the Lakers plan for the next three years, it pissed me off to know you represented Laker fans. So please refrain from considering yourself just that...Laker fans do not call other Laker fans "dickriders" for showing support, only Laker haters do that.

LMAO @ you talking like you represent them all. You are a dickrider because you called me a hater. That's the simple reason.

Corie Blount was a good signing because he can defend, rebound, and block shots better than Slava and Cook, who were the only back-up power forwards on the Lakers...Plus he has veteran knowledge and has played the triangle under Phil in the past...Blount is still on our roster, and Phil said he could still make the final roster, even though he's not playing pre-season due to an injury...You think exactly like a Laker hater, there is no way you can still consider yourself a fan... :nawty:

The fact he's probably better than Cook and Slava STILL doesnt make him a decent player. There are like 15-20 players here in Italy who're better than them three.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2005, 01:28:02 AM »
where have you ordered that high school jersey from?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2005, 10:54:10 AM »

L   Wed 2 @ Denver 7:30pm             
L   Thu 3 Phoenix 7:30pm               
L   Sun 6 Denver 6:30pm
W   Tue 8 @ Atlanta 4:00pm
L   Wed 9 @ Minnesota 5:00pm
W   Fri 11 @ Philadelphia 5:00pm
L   Mon 14 @ Memphis 5:00pm
L   Wed 16 New York 7:00pm
W   Fri 18 L.A. Clippers 7:30pm
W  Sun 20 Chicago 6:30pm
L   Thu 24 Seattle 7:30pm --
W   Sun 27 New Jersey 6:30pm
L   Tue 29 @ San Antonio 5:30pm

I'm willing to bet that the Lakers will NOT lose 2 games in a row to Denver, and they most likely will beat Seattle and New York at Staples...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2005, 10:57:19 AM »
LMAO @ you talking like you represent them all. You are a dickrider because you called me a hater. That's the simple reason.

LMFAOOO...Do you realize how immature and moronic that logic is?

The fact he's probably better than Cook and Slava STILL doesnt make him a decent player. There are like 15-20 players here in Italy who're better than them three.

Good for them, do you honestly think they can come straight here and play on an NBA level? You've seen how long it usually takes to develop European big-men in the NBA, it's no fun waiting, so I'd rather keep Blount and Cook.

acbaylove

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2005, 11:30:49 AM »
LMFAOOO...Do you realize how immature and moronic that logic is?

As immature and moronic as dissing other people for just thinking the same things you used to think before all of a sudden you totally changed your mind?

Good for them, do you honestly think they can come straight here and play on an NBA level? You've seen how long it usually takes to develop European big-men in the NBA, it's no fun waiting, so I'd rather keep Blount and Cook.

Nesterovic, Jaric and Ginobili had a good/great immediate impact in the NBA, just to make you three names.