Author Topic: [Update:] The Inc. Trial Delayed Until Mid-November...  (Read 108 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
[Update:] The Inc. Trial Delayed Until Mid-November...
« on: October 24, 2005, 10:52:02 PM »
The trial of Irv "Gotti" Lorenzo and his brother Christopher on federal money laundering charges has been postponed until mid-November because of last-minute filings by the government in the case.

Jury selection has begun, however, and at U.S. District Court in downtown Brooklyn on Monday (Oct. 24) the Lorenzo brothers sat with their attorneys Gerald Shargel and Gerald Lefcourt to watch the process unfold.

It was a mostly uneventful morning, but soon after the proceedings began a tense moment occurred when assistant U.S. attorney Carolyn Pokorny introduced IRS agent Francis Mace to the judge and potential jurors.

Investigator Mace provided the most explosive filings and potentially damaging information in The Inc case.

His findings and affidavits submitted allege that Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff is the "true owner" of The Inc. (formerly Murder Inc) and that McGriff and the Lorenzo brothers put rival 50 Cent under surveillance.

The dozens of prospective jurors were subjected to questioning about their own backgrounds as well as their specific knowledge of The Inc case.

Unsurprisingly, several jurors indicated that they recognized Irv Lorenzo from magazine articles and television programs.

One juror even revealed that he had met Lorenzo once.

The Gotti Brothers new trial date has been set for Nov. 14.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [Update:] The Inc. Trial Delayed Until Mid-November...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 12:04:45 AM »
HA!! Fags!!! ;D ;D

On March 7th, 2005 Chris Lorenzo Gotti and Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff converse by phone about money, among other things. Here, Supreme asks Chris for $500 for what appears to be family support.

McGriff: Um, you got $500 on you?

Chris Lorenzo: Me, I ain't got a fucking dime - I got 10 dollars right now.

McGriff: Oh shit.

Chris Lorenzo: Like I'm fucked up right now, man.

Chris later relents, saying he'll get the money to him "tomorrow."

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7703

We Fly High

Re: [Update:] The Inc. Trial Delayed Until Mid-November...
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 12:25:42 AM »
haha inc had 50 cent under surveillance. thatd be funny if 50 tipped the cops off bout that. it be crazy if the inc really goes down with this trial.