Author Topic: Cyssero canīt sign with BWS........  (Read 275 times)

ABN

Cyssero canīt sign with BWS........
« on: October 25, 2005, 09:01:47 AM »
yea Cyssero canīt sign with BWS coz his current label is askin for a lot more money then Game and Jimmy wanna put up. Affiliated Records wonīt let Cyss go even though he wanna sign with BWS and that sucks coz Cyss got potential to be big but Shortyo and his crew aint got the funds to make shit happen for him. BWS had to sign the contract this monday but they didnīt so donīt expect to hear Cyssero on any future Game/BWS songs.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
Re: Cyssero canīt sign with BWS........
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 09:25:20 AM »
too bad.. he killed the mixtapes he was on
i hope game gets him later

game got another young gun the guy from harlem
cash flow i think

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 09:31:06 AM »
That sucks,Cyssero aint gonna make any money for that label anyways so they should just accept the offer.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 09:40:32 AM »
That sucks,Cyssero aint gonna make any money for that label anyways so they should just accept the offer.
they got him for 3 years or 3 albums and itīs an indi company so if i was Cyssero i would just knock out 150 songs in a couple of months and then leave coz if he gives them material for 3 albums heīs fullfilled his contract.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 09:44:29 AM »
Shortyo put down the candy and let the little boy go
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 10:45:59 AM »
Damn that's a shame...I was hoping Cys could do more songs on Game's new album & future mixtapes...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 10:51:58 AM »
Damn that's a shame...I was hoping Cys could do more songs on Game's new album & future mixtapes...
He still can. He just can't sign with BWS and therefore can't release any albums on it either.
Like Play The Game said just do all your albums in the next couple months and you're good.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 10:57:30 AM »
He still can. He just can't sign with BWS and therefore can't release any albums on it either.
Like Play The Game said just do all your albums in the next couple months and you're good.
but Game and his peeps certainly wonīt put Cyss on their songs coz then theyīll be payin from promoting an artist thatīs signed to another label. it kinda puts Cyssero in an akward postion since he wanna leave the label heīs on but canīt so they could just say "fuck you weīll be holding on to you for 3 years without releasing shit" and then there wonīt be much he can do about it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 02:02:52 PM »
Shortyo put down the candy and let the little boy go

lmao! for real shorty o is gay
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 01:36:04 AM »
oh btw, couldnt they just sign him under the name Rockstar? i know Erick Sermon did that (by changin his name to Erick Onasis), and it looks like Kurupt is gonna do that too (now going by Young Gotti)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 08:08:34 AM »
oh btw, couldnt they just sign him under the name Rockstar? i know Erick Sermon did that (by changin his name to Erick Onasis), and it looks like Kurupt is gonna do that too (now going by Young Gotti)
Damn, I ain't even think of that shit.  Sounds like an idea to me.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 02:41:24 PM »
Damn, I ain't even think of that shit. Sounds like an idea to me.
8)